chapt15 the cosmic distribution of chemical elements as a diffractionpattern #218 Atom Totality theory

Old December 26th 09, 06:03 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default chapt15 the cosmic distribution of chemical elements as a diffractionpattern #218 Atom Totality theory

If you look in the book:

Halliday & Resnick textbook PHYSICS, Part 2, Extended
Version , 1986, of page 1138 you see a diffraction
pattern where you see alternating bands of very
dense fuzzy dots and voids.

If you look at the distribution of galaxies, you again see
this pattern of very dense bands called clusters or walls of galaxies
and then interspersed are voids where few galaxies reside.

So we have a mathematics pattern of diffraction such as in double slit
and this pattern exists in the distribution of galaxies in the Cosmos.

But here I want to extend that range of mathematical
pattern to the idea that the abundance in Nature of the
Chemical Elements of the Cosmos, also follows that
diffraction pattern. Where we see a huge abundance of
hydrogen and helium and then begin to see a gap or void of abundance
of the elements lithium, berylium,
boron. And so I am conjecturing that this mathematical
pattern of diffraction exists in the distribution of galaxies, exists
in the distribution of planets in solar systems and exists in the
abundance of chemical elements in the cosmos. The pattern is that of a
dense
band followed by a void then another lesser dense band.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium