6 FACTS why Relativists are a bunch of liars

Old August 25th 07, 10:13 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.physics.relativity,sci.astro,fr.sci.physique,fr.sci.astrophysique
Pentcho Valev

Default 6 FACTS why Relativists are a bunch of liars

On 25 Aug, 11:49, "Dirk Van de moortel" dirkvandemoor...@ThankS-NO-
SperM.hotmail.com wrote:
"Pmb" wrote in ...

"Dirk Van de moortel" wrote
in ...

"Pmb" wrote in message

"Dirk Van de moortel"
wrote in ...

"Pmb" wrote in message
news:GeGdnTQOHsEDTFPbnZ2dnUVZ_gidnZ2d@comcast. com...

"Dirk Van de moortel"
wrote in ...

"qbit" wrote in message
FACT #1:
A photon emitted at the Earth surface (ignoring air-resistance) and
going up vertically into the space is SLOWER than a photon
going straightforward in vacuum space; ie. slower than c.
Reason: attraction by the Earth gravity.

Some of us could make some very interesting and relatively
subtle remarks about this statement, and no doubt some of
us already did just that in the past, when you were using one
of your previous identities. Your evidently arrogant attitude of
refusal and inability to learn prohibited you to do anything
useful with the responses and remarks given to you.
So, apart from the negative attention you new get, what
makes you stick around, other than some kind of sick
masochism, and what makes you think that people should
waste their time trying to help and educate an unwilling,
ignorant, and obviously less gifted person you like you?

Dirk Vdm

Hi Dirk

Do you see a problem with his post? Can you share that with me? I don't
see any problem.

I you carefully read my comment (perhaps a few times),
you should realize that I see a severe problem with the
*person* :-)

Dirk Vdm

I know you have a problem with the *person*. That's obvious. I was
wondering if you had a problem with the physics?

Perhaps you should read the first sentence of my original
comment a few more times :-)

Dirk Vdm

Yup. All I can find about your objection to the post is this

"Some of us could make some very interesting and relatively subtle remarks
about this statement.."

However I don't see an obvious error in that statement.

I said that some of us could make some very interesting and
relatively subtle remarks about this statement. That does
not imply that are errors in the statement. That probably is
because you (with your physics background) make some
implicit assumptions about the wording of the statement, which
the OP (as a higschool kid without the proper context) does
not make. This happens all the time here, as you well know.

I know there is a
variability if iin photon speed with height. He may have got it backwards in
that the photon is slowing down as it leaves the field. Is this what you
were refering to Dirk?

No.
Why don't you have another guess?
Hint: there are two interesting and subtle remarks to be made.
One remark is sligtly relevant, the other is highy relevant and
in fact essential. In your other replies on this thread you
consistently forget to mention it. I can imagine that the other
contextless posters are (and will probably remain forever)
confused by this.

Moortel Moortel only a few years ago your idiocies were still
extremely efficient - your brothers even regarded you as a powerful
hypnotist, not just a silly zombie. Things change quickly don't they
Moortel Moortel.

Pentcho Valev