electron phase change into a positron Chapt15.63 electrons of Heliumseeking to be a photon structure #1357 New Physics #1561 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Old May 10th 13, 05:52 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default electron phase change into a positron Chapt15.63 electrons of Heliumseeking to be a photon structure #1357 New Physics #1561 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

This is mostly chemistry, but for astronomy, an electron phase change
to become a positron would be like a planet that instead of prograde
motion, has retrograde motion about the Sun (nucleus).

Alright in my last several posts I indicated the two electrons sharing
a suborbital such as in helium of 1s2 or of neon of 2p6 that the two
electrons look like this as a combination of matter tranverse wave
with longitudinal magnetic wave

E-
2M+ 2M-
E-

Now that picture is very much similar to a photon as this:

E-
M+ M-
E+

where the E field and M fields destructive interference allowing the
speed of light to be a constant regardless of frequency or wavelength.

In chemistry we all know that elements on both sides of the inert
gases want to be like the inert gases in electron structure and so
they chemically bond with other atoms to achieve this inert gas
electron structure.

What I am about to raise the issue upon, is that electrons inside of
atoms want to be like the photon structure of a cross section of wave
with 4 poles of 2 E field and 2 magnetic monopole field.

So now, in Hund's Rule we have each single electron wanting to be
single and isolated but having the same alignment as neighboring
electrons of an up spin alignment and wanting to be single in a
suborbital, until it is time to go to a higher subshell, then the
electrons would rather fill up each lower subshell orbital with a pair
of electrons.

So as single electrons they are this:

E-
M+ M-

but as paired up electrons in suborbitals they are this:

E-
2M+ 2M-
E-

So they are almost approaching the structure of a photon

E-
M+ M-
E+

Now, do we have any physics experiments or observations that those two
structures are the truth?

Well, yes of course we have Pair Production and Pair Annihilation of
electrons and photons. In Pair Production we have a gamma ray photon
that splits into two particles of a electron and positron of this:

E-
M+ M-

and

E+
M+ M-

So, this leads me to question whether the second electron that pairs
with the first electron in a suborbital, whether it is in fact a
normal electron converted into being a positron? If it is, then I have
a perfect symmetry of electrons being transformed into a photon in
suborbitals such as the two helium electrons. So that the two
electrons of helium are the same as a energetic photon.

In this sense, for the first time in physics and chemistry, we have a
unification of photons and electrons and not just that they pair
produce one another but that photons and electrons are the same thing
in particular circumstances. In Old Physics, we had the false notion
that the electron and positron and photon were independently existing
and different particles. In New Physics we have the view that these
three are the very same single particle with a phase change, such as
ice is water is water vapor. The electron is a positron is a photon as
different phases of the particle. And when an electron is forced to
share a suborbital, it phase changes into a positron.
--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names, and only 5 posts per day, of all posters which reduces or
eliminates most spam and hate-spew, search-engine-bombing, and front-
page-hogging. Drexel has
done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
he
Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
whole entire
Universe is just one big atom
where dots of the electron-dot-cloud
are galaxies
Old May 10th 13, 06:10 PM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default electron phase change into a positron Chapt15.63 electrons ofHelium seeking to be a photon structure #1358 New Physics #1562 ATOM TOTALITY5th ed

No, I made a mistake in the above. The photon and electron would be
independent existing particles, but the antiparticle the positron
would be a phase change of an electron.
So in Old Physics antiparticles were independently existing new
particles whereas in New Physics, antiparticles are phase changes of
their original particle. In New Physics we have only 4 independent
existing particles-- proton, electron, photon, neutrino and
everything
else is a phase change or combinations of those four.
Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium
Old May 11th 13, 06:18 AM posted to sci.chem,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default electron phase change into a positron Chapt15.63 electrons of Heliumseeking to be a photon structure #1359 New Physics #1563 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

Let me correct the previous post and then add on more.

Alright in my last several posts I indicated the two electrons
sharing
a suborbital such as in helium of 1s2 or of neon of 2p6 that the two
electrons look like this as a combination of matter tranverse wave
with longitudinal magnetic wave

Â* Â* Â* E-
2M+ 2M-
E-

Now that picture is very much similar to a photon as this:

Â* Â*E-
[...]

that the electron and positron were independently existing
and
different particles. In New Physics we have the view that these
two
are the very same single particle with a phase change, such as
ice is
water is water vapor. The electron is a positron as
different phases
of the same particle. And when an electron is forced to share a
suborbital, it phase changes into being a positron.
Now in Old Physics, charge was no more than charge, but in New
Physics, the charge of a particle signifies it is one of three types
of geometry, Euclidean for 0 charge and Elliptic for + charge and
Hyperbolic for - charge. So when a electron phase changes into a
positron, it is merely converting its Hyperbolic geometry of a "hole
in space or a closed loop hole" into being a sphere shaped particle.
So when two electrons occupy a 2p suborbital we have one electron as a
hole and the other electron converted to a positron that fills the
hole.

As mentioned before, astronomy has a good analogy to antiparticles, in
that in astronomy you have retrograde motion which is motion in the
opposite direction of the motion of other bodies. We can have
retrograde spin or retrograde orbit or both. Prograde motion is motion
that is identical direction in all bodies. Old Physics made too much
about antiparticles. In New Physics, we really have just four
particles of proton, electron, photon and neutrino and if you alter a
direction of any one component of these 4 fundamental particles, you
may be lured into the misconception of an antiparticle as being
something independent of the particle. A positron is merely the same
as an electron with some direction of motion opposite to another
electron. If the Sun had just two planets of Earth and Jupiter, no
other planets and if the Earth and Jupiter were to orbit retrograde of
the Sun, we would call Earth a anti-Earth and Jupiter a anti-Jupiter
in physics, even though the only change is a direction of orbit.