I have this answer Chapt15.61 All of mathematics derived from the 4Maxwell Equations; Universal Geometry #1348 New Physics #1551 ATOM TOTALITY5th ed

Old May 6th 13, 04:17 PM posted to sci.math,sci.astro,sci.physics.electromag
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default I have this answer Chapt15.61 All of mathematics derived from the 4Maxwell Equations; Universal Geometry #1348 New Physics #1551 ATOM TOTALITY5th ed

Newsgroups: sci.physics, sci.math
From: Archimedes Plutonium
Date: Sun, 5 May 2013 21:55:28 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Chapt15.61 All of mathematics derived from the 4 Maxwell
Equations; Universal Geometry #1348 New Physics #1551 ATOM TOTALITY
5th ed
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Remove | Report this message | Find messages by this author
Let me spend some time on this idea that mathematics is derived from
one set of axioms that covers both numbers and geometry, that we
should not have a situation wherein we have numbers from Peano axioms
and then Euclidean geometry from Hilbert axioms and then Elliptic and
Hyperbolic geometry modifications of some Euclidean axioms. Since all
of physics is derived from the 4 Maxwell Equations upon the facts and
data of chemistry, and since math is a subset of physics, then all of
mathematics should be contained within those 4 Maxwell Equations.
Now it is easily seen that the 4 Maxwell Equations are equations of
geometry for you have a bar magnet moving iron filings on a sheet of
paper with the visuals of lines of force and then you have the bar
magnet thrust through a closed loop wire to make a electric current
flow and then you have a current in a closed loop wire creating a
magnetic field around the wire. So it is easy to see that the 4
Maxwell Equations are involved with geometry.
But what maybe not so apparent is that those 4 Maxwell Equations have
all 3 geometries involved simultaneously. And the Maxwell Equations
produce the famous relationship of this:
Euclidean geometry = Elliptic geometry unioned with Hyperbolic
geometry
Now that is one feature that geometry never established before. In
Old
Math, what was done is that the Hilbert axioms were devised and
then
to get to Elliptic geometry, we alter the parallel postulate for
revised postulate that no lines are parallel, and Hyperbolic we
alter
that axiom to be that 2 or more lines are parallel. So in Old
Math,
they had 3 sets of independent axioms to cover geometry. But it
ends
not with the parallel postulate being altered. There is a huge
problem
in the fact that Elliptic geometry has only positive numbers
since the
curvature is always positive and in Hyperbolic geometry all
the
numbers are negative numbers, even when you multiply two
negatives the
outcome is negative. So other axioms of Hilbert have to
be altered or
new ones entered to take care of the curvature number
representation.
But then when you throw out all the axioms of geometry, such as the
Hilbert set and just introduce the 4 Maxwell Equations, they possess
all three geometries within those 4 equations. And they allow the
numbers of Elliptic to always end up being positive and all the
numbers of Hyperbolic ending up as negative.
But now, do the Maxwell Equations derive the Peano axiom structure?
This maybe a little more difficult than deriving Hilbert's geometry
axioms. In the case of the Natural Numbers what is the essential
axiom? Well it is two axioms. One axiom that gives a gauge marker,
the
numbers 0 and 1 or the numbers 1 and 2. Something that gives a
distance and then the axiom that gives the successor. So that if we
had 1 and 2 it gives a distance apart between 1 and 2 as 1 unit
distance and we take that unit distance to mark off a new third
number
1, 2 and then 3. And we mark off more and more successor
numbers. So
that is the basic essence of the Peano axioms.
So can the 4 Maxwell Equations give us a gauge marker and then give
us
a successor? Well if we look at the Coulomb law, we have charge #1
and
then charge #2. So the Coulomb law gives us basically the marker
gauge. But now we need a Maxwell Equation that gives us a successor
from charge 1 and charge 2 to charge 3 and on and on.
Well, maybe I should backtrack and use magnetism rather than electric
charge. A dipole magnet as used in the Faraday law is a magnet with
pole 1 and pole 2 and sets a gauge marker. Now does it produce a new
3rd pole?
Well, the trouble I am in is that I need to be able to convert
magnetism into electric field. So instead of the bar magnet with
magnetic poles, let us make the magnet from a electric current flow,
as in most electric motors. So we have electric charge of 1 and of 2
in the magnet and in Faraday's law of induction in the closed loop
coil, the magnet creates an electric current flow of charges 3 and 4
and 5 etc.
So basically I have the Peano Axioms nested inside of the 4 Maxwell
Equations.
But now in Old Math they had a immense problem of never defining a
borderline of finite with infinity. And I wrote the textbook
Correcting Math wherein I discovered that root-pi 10^603 is that
borderline between finite and infinity. What I am wondering is
whether
the 4 Maxwell Equations has a particular interest in this
number root-
pi 10^603? It is a number where pi has its first three
zero digits in
a row and evenly divisible by 2*3*4*5.
Now is that number of grave importance to the 4 Maxwell Equations?
Interesting question and a new one for me to ponder.
--
Approximately 90 percent of AP's posts are missing in the Google
newsgroups author search starting May 2012. They call it indexing; I
call it censor discrimination. Whatever the case, what is needed now
is for science newsgroups like sci.physics, sci.chem, sci.bio,
sci.geo.geology, sci.med, sci.paleontology, sci.astro,
sci.physics.electromag to
be hosted by a University the same as what
Drexel
University hosts sci.math as the Math Forum. Science needs to
be in education
not in the hands of corporations chasing after the
next dollar bill.
Besides, Drexel's Math Forum can demand no fake
names, and only 5 posts per day, of all posters which reduces or
eliminates most spam and hate-spew, search-engine-bombing, and front-
page-hogging. Drexel has
done a excellent, simple and fair author-
archiving of AP sci.math posts since May 2012
as seen
he

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium