An alien speaks

Old August 13th 05, 05:16 AM
Art Deco

Default An alien speaks

Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 22:30:20 -0700, Dionne Gray wrote:

There aren't many handy ways to begin a spiel like this, so I might just
as well jump into the thick of it right off. First, we've been watching
you for a very long time. I am one of many forms around the world (and
off world) occupied by a single awareness. Rather like a single puppet
master controlling many puppets at once. Not in the sense that I am a
subservient puppet to some master being somewhere, I _am_ that master
being just as your fingertip is you. Your fingertips aren't your
helpless slaves, they are part of you. That is the relationship between
myself and the spirit that is in me.

We don't use names or labels or even words where I come from.
Grammatically-structured word-based language is an archaic form of
communication for us. But a name you may call me - this form of me, at
least - is Dionne.

I expect that most of you won't believe me, and see that as a _very_
good thing. Not that I want no one to believe me, but humans are sorely
lacking in skepticism. Your species is prone to accepting just about any
lie someone wants to feed you, they have but to say it convincingly or
with enough appeal to pure base emotion. Not only that, but humans are
masters of self-delusion. Humanity would be much better off without the
True Believer(TM) than it ever would be without the skeptic. Skepticism
is the only thing that will save you now, believers of all stripes have
made nothing but a mess of your race and continue to do so with impunity
and zeal.

My goal in posting here is to simply introduce some ideas and
observations, and then to be on my way.

OMG, the classical "Paint a Schwastika and run" troll!

Does Chuckweasel and the rest of the a.a saucerheads know about this
entity?!??

rest of Alexalike ranting snipped

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."
-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004
Old August 13th 05, 06:26 AM

Art Deco wrote:
Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

[...]

Let us just say "Not only that, but Art Deco
is a master of self-delusion" That will make sense of it all!

Old August 13th 05, 03:21 PM
Art Deco

Art Deco wrote:
Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

[...]

Nothing makes sense in ProtobrainWorld, Protobrain.

Old August 13th 05, 10:10 PM

Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

[...]

Just stop the Violence Art!:

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?sec...cal&id=3347164

Reward Increased For Duck KillerViciously Run Over; Caught On Tape

Aug. 13 - Campbell police say they are following several news leads in
a case of animal cruelty caught on tape.

It happened overnight last Friday at a car wash in Campbell.
Surveillance video caught a driver running over two ducks. He then
turns his car around and runs over them again and again.

Later, he's seen getting out of the car grabbing and choking more
birds. A total of 10 ducks were killed.

The animals have lived in the pond at the car wash for over 30-years.
Staff and customers consider them pets.

Chris Foley, car wash manager: "Gentleman in his car decided he was
going to take target practice with our ducks. He definitely came with
the intent of killing our ducks."

The suspect's vehi
Old August 14th 05, 02:25 AM
Double-A

Art Deco wrote:
wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Dr. Flonkenstein wrote:

[...]

Maybe they should call in McGruff!

Double-A

Alien Planet Klaatu SETI 0 May 14th 05 07:59 PM
Planet_X: Our 10th Planet Rudolph_X Astronomy Misc 841 May 16th 04 05:00 PM
Alien probes are here? Steve Dufour Misc 3 February 21st 04 05:28 PM
Alien Review - Final Thoughts Julian St.Cloud Misc 3 February 1st 04 09:36 PM
Alien Review - Q&A - &A &A &A Darla Misc 2 January 30th 04 03:40 PM