Astrophotography

Old May 20th 05, 11:20 AM
Tobeon

Default Astrophotography

Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows about any good sites that give advice
(or know any advice yourselves) on how to start up in Astrophotography
with a low low budget?

(Sorry I know I should google it but never mind!)

Old May 20th 05, 11:33 AM
Roger Hamlett

"Tobeon" wrote in message
oups.com...
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows about any good sites that give advice
(or know any advice yourselves) on how to start up in Astrophotography
with a low low budget?

(Sorry I know I should google it but never mind!)

With the keywords 'low low budget', the obvious thought, is
www.qcuiag.co.uk. There is also a yahoo group of the same name. The other
possibly budget route, is a film camera, and manual guiding with this
piggybacked on a scope.

Best Wishes

Old May 20th 05, 01:27 PM
Beta Persei

"Tobeon" ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
Hi all!

Just wondering if anyone knows about any good sites that give advice
(or know any advice yourselves) on how to start up in Astrophotography
with a low low budget?

(Sorry I know I should google it but never mind!)

May I suggest: http://www.astropix.com/INDEX.HTM
Think it's worth a look...

Beta Persei
45° 35' N
08° 51' E

Remove "_nospam" to reply

Old May 20th 05, 04:53 PM
DH

Tobeon wrote:
Hi all!
Just wondering if anyone knows about any good sites that give advice
(or know any advice yourselves) on how to start up in Astrophotography
with a low low budget?

Come join our UK Astro Imaging Forum, ask all the questions you like :-)

We've all been thru it, some more than others, have a wealth of knowledge, and are
not bothered by the volume of a newbie's queries :-) Multi-section Forum covering
just about every aspect you can think of, and if it isn't covered just ask, and
we'll cover it for you !!

We have over 800 members now and have been going for just over one year in our
current format.

http://www.ukastroimaging.co.uk/forums

All imagers (and observers) welcome, new and old !

Clear Skies (huh ?? where ??)

David Harris
Moderator UKAI

Please remove NOSPAM & demunge address to reply :-
g8ina((at))NOSPAMblueyonder(dot)co(dot)uk