The Diamond Planet

Old November 22nd 17, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Diamond Planet

That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!
Old November 22nd 17, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her
Old November 22nd 17, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 à 12:09, Mark Earnest a écrit :
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many
women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

I have news for you. There is no shortage of Diamonds, never was.
The earth is still belching them out by the trainloads.
Have you even seen a jewelery store that "ran out" of diamonds ?

The 1%'ers duped you.

Old December 7th 17, 04:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 11:08:39 AM UTC-8, Bast wrote:
Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écrit :
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many
women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

I have news for you. There is no shortage of Diamonds, never was.
The earth is still belching them out by the trainloads.

Have you even seen a jewelery store that "ran out" of diamonds ?

bwahahahahha, nope.

The 1%'ers duped you.

Old November 23rd 17, 01:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 12:35:52 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Well if women don't want diamonds we will have to discover a ruby planet an emerald planet or maybe even a gold or silver planet. With a universe this amazing they are likely out there too.
Old November 23rd 17, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 23/11/2017 Ã* 13:07, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 12:35:52 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Well if women don't want diamonds we will have to discover a ruby planet an emerald planet or maybe even a gold or silver planet. With a universe this amazing they are likely out there too.

Either way women are never satisfied

So why to bother for them ? The results will be same
Old November 25th 17, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:35:52 AM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Man made diamond out shine the real diamonds.The Oppenheimer family are having a fit.Next its lead turning to gold.Next its China making our green backs. TreBert
Old December 4th 17, 01:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 4:53:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:35:52 AM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Man made diamond out shine the real diamonds.The Oppenheimer family are having a fit.Next its lead turning to gold.Next its China making our green backs. TreBert

Best name for diamond planet it Liz TreBert
Old December 4th 17, 08:54 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 04/12/2017 Ã* 01:25, Herbert Glazier a écritÂ*:
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 4:53:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:35:52 AM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Man made diamond out shine the real diamonds.The Oppenheimer family are having a fit.Next its lead turning to gold.Next its China making our green backs. TreBert

Best name for diamond planet it Liz TreBert

In english the word "diamond " it is for one stone and for one shape. In
french the stone and the shape do not have the same name, " diamant "
and " losange "

Old December 4th 17, 12:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 6:25:10 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 4:53:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 10:35:52 AM UTC-8, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Man made diamond out shine the real diamonds.The Oppenheimer family are having a fit.Next its lead turning to gold.Next its China making our green backs. TreBert

Best name for diamond planet it Liz TreBert

Yes the first diamond planet we find should be called "Liz" for the Spanish word for light and for Liz Taylor. And the second one we find should be called "Marilyn" for Marilyn Monroe and her "diamonds are a girl's best friend."