STS51L Accident Questions

Old March 8th 05, 08:03 PM
Derek Lyons

Herb Schaltegger wrote:

So am I. I have downloaded Daniel's spreadsheet but I've done nothing
more than glance through the data; paying work beckons and all that.
Given Scott's current job and his experience with solid rockets
generally, his comments are very interesting. I further appreciate
his willingness to suspend any urge towards editorializing to discuss
the information actually available rather than shooting the messenger.

The data and discussion is fascinating; but the question I started out
this subthread with still stands: Other than an interesting exercise
in data analysis; what's the *point*?

Daniel still won't come clean on exactly what he's trying to
illustrate here, and I reject his "if it isn't obvious to you, you are
part of the conspiracy" thesis.

D.
--
Touch-twice life. Eat. Drink. Laugh.

Oct 5th, 2004 JDL
Old March 8th 05, 08:04 PM
Derek Lyons

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote:

On Mon, 07 Mar 2005 14:29:16 -0600, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

I have downloaded Daniel's spreadsheet...

...So did I. I fail to see what's interesting about his gambling
debts.

The rest of us are having an adult discussion. Your slanderous input
is not welcome.

D.

Old March 8th 05, 08:06 PM

Isn't it true that you and Catherine
Zata-Jones have been seen together ...

Umm... eww. No. Too skinny.

Have you no shame, Mr. Lowther?

Well, no. Not really.

Old March 8th 05, 08:13 PM
OM

On 8 Mar 2005 12:06:42 -0800, wrote:

Isn't it true that you and Catherine

Zata-Jones have been seen together ...

Umm... eww. No. Too skinny.

....Hey, if Henry's info was found in Paris Hilton's cell phone, why
not you and CZJ(*)? Or Callista Flockup?

(*) Boy, don't those initials sound like the other name for Mad Cow
Disease? :-)

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 8th 05, 08:15 PM
OM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:04:15 GMT, (Derek Lyons)
wrote:

The rest of us are having an adult discussion. Your slanderous input
is not welcome.

....Nor is your fraternizing with the enemy. You, of all people, I'd
have expected this the least from, considering the training you and I
both had.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old March 8th 05, 08:21 PM
OM

On Tue, 08 Mar 2005 14:40:28 -0500, Chuck Stewart
wrote:

The motor... aluminum perchlorate.

....Otherwise known as metamucil.

OM