Skeptic Now Joins Super Advanced Profound Earth Team Researchers

Old October 31st 11, 01:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default Skeptic Now Joins Super Advanced Profound Earth Team Researchers

nightbat

Slowly but steadily most noted scientists are joining the
Profound Earth Science Team Officers in affirming rise in planetary
temps. Never have so few helped so many.

See:
http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...=+&floc=NI-ne3

as you were,
the nightbat

" It was a time of darkness, coffee boys, and superstition, then came
the Profound Earth Science Team Officers "
Old October 31st 11, 03:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

See:http://channels.isp.netscape.com/new...-APO-+&idq=/ff...

* * * * * * as you were,
* * * * * * the nightbat

" It was a time of darkness, coffee boys, and superstition, then came
the Profound Earth Science Team Officers "

I am pleased to see you posting again Nightbat....

global warming = real

man caused global warming = fraud and evil *******s trying to make
trillions off of it... it's a curse on the world... if they don't
restore my Gran'Da'Dy's history... he warned them many times in the
past that this will befall them/us... and they laughed and made HIM
look like a fool... But now we all know where we are heading to the
abyss of a bottomless pit... And who is gone save them again this
time??? Now my Gran'Da'Dy is angry with man... and the wolves are
dressed as shepherds and harlots pretending they are the chosen... and
the sheep haven't understood they have mud on their eyes why they
think it's only night while they are all heading to the abyss... it's
terrible to watch powerless the things unfolding the way they are...
because stupid man turned their backs on the true LORD... my
Gran'Da'Dy.

The biblical command, "Be angry and sin not" reminds us that there is
an anger that is justified. my Gran'Da'Dy always has this kind of
perfect, holy anger.

The Apostle Paul said, "The wrath of God is being revealed from heaven
against all the godlessness and wickedness of men…" Romans 1:18a

King David said, "God is a just judge, and God is angry with the
wicked every day." Psalm 7:11 (NKJV) And the Apostle John said,
"Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the
Son will not see life, for God's wrath remains on him." John 3:36

Note that these verses teach that my Gran'Da'Dy is not only angry with
sin but also with the sinner. Since my Gran'Da'Dy sees everything
(Hebrews 4:13), He evaluates perfectly. Whenever my Gran'Da'Dy is
angry it is for holy reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ4pg-KMIW4

Maybe leaving the furnace on for almost forty years didn't help the
mongols..
http://www.vacationideas.me/asia/the...-turkmenistan/

Old October 31st 11, 02:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

You idiotic miscreant ....

Nobody ever agrued against Global Warming, you ditz-bag ... the argument
always was and still is about the cause of it. Most of us think it is
cyclic, as evidenced over and over again by core samples, dating back
thousands of years, from Greenland and Antarctica.
Of course there always has been a human contribution ... be it the soot from
individual camp fires or the combined soot of a power plant, replacing all
those camp fires.

Well here's a suggestion, why don't we reduce the population, with you, the
obviously concerned doofi, leading the charge and commiting mass suicide.

If the temperature subsequestly decreases, we'll build you a monument.

If it doesn't, we'll call it Heaven's Gate II.

Old October 31st 11, 03:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

MULLER IS PUSHING BAD SCIENCE, frootiebat****(guano)inhead!

THE SAME AS YOU ARE, YOU BAT-**** CRAZY IDIOT!

THE PEST ARE LOONEY TUNE MORONS!

IDIOTS ACTUALLY!

Saul Levy

Old November 1st 11, 06:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

On Oct 30, 11:33*pm, Warhol wrote:
[...]

mongols..http://www.vacationideas.me/asia/the...ng-gas-crater-...

nightbat

Thank you Green Knight and yes my research keeps me busy
but I always have time for my Officers, World Wide Fans, scientists,
serious researchers, and of course you brave truth warrior. The sheep
are blind and innocent but you can't fool all the people all the time.
The people are awake for they know something is in the air. When the
people are ready the Sheperd Hero appears. Behold the beginning of New
Time soon all the tears will be wiped away. " There will come others
that will do greater things then I. "

The New Age of Enlightenment is upon us, glory to the Gran'Da'Dy,
glory to the Son, Glory to the Holy Ghost, behold the Majesty of
Creation. See the signs are you so blind those who hunger for the
truth. See Officer Warhol his words are in hopes of saving many if
they only have ears to listen, eyes to see, or the wisdom to know the
truth. We are all brothers of the sacred blood, all for One and One
for all, the Jolly Rogers. Men of little faith why do you tremble?

The Promised age is about to begin, coffee boys rejoice, Darla has
great hope for you.

Duty on brave Green Knight, fear not,
the nightbat
Old November 2nd 11, 01:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Nov 1, 7:16*am, nightbat wrote:
[...]

Yes we all live in wondrousness times... the ancient of time would
have given everything they had to be witness of that which we all
shall see and feel...

Your Grace is Sufficient: "Today salvation has come to this house,
because this man, too, is a son of Abraham." Luke 19:9

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFAjWEna7_0

And Yes Fly high the Jolly Rogers... The flag of Salvation.

So we can Ransom the rest of the world... Submit or the Plank...

Psalm 146
American King James Version
1Praise you the LORD. Praise the LORD, O my soul.

2While I live will I praise the LORD: I will sing praises to my God
while I have any being.

3Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there
is no help.

4His breath goes forth, he returns to his earth; in that very day his
thoughts perish.

5Happy is he that has the God of Jacob for his help, whose hope is in
the LORD his God:

6Which made heaven, and earth, the sea, and all that therein is: which
keeps truth for ever:

7Which executes judgment for the oppressed: which gives food to the
hungry. The LORD looses the prisoners:

8The LORD opens the eyes of the blind: the LORD raises them that are
bowed down: the LORD loves the righteous:

9The LORD preserves the strangers; he relieves the fatherless and
widow: but the way of the wicked he turns upside down.

10The LORD shall reign for ever, even your God, to all generations.
Praise you the LORD.
Old November 3rd 11, 03:10 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SO WHY DON'T YOU JOIN DARLA IN HER RUBBER ROOM, frootie?

YOU'RE A ****ING DELUSIONAL FOOL!

Saul Levy

Old November 3rd 11, 01:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

HELL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT HOLE, PIGGY!

YOU ARE A MIGHTY RELIGIOUS WACKO NUTJOB, PIG!

THAT IS ALL!

GLOBAL WARMING, MY ASS!

Saul Levy

Old November 3rd 11, 07:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

SHOVE YOUR RELIGIOUS DELUSIONS UP YOUR ASS, PIG!

IT'S ALL **** LIKE ALL RELIGIONS!

Saul Levy