Aether has mass

Old November 16th 12, 05:20 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default Aether has mass

On Nov 15, 5:19*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Nov 15, 7:03*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

I was asking; *Does aether cause the atom to form and function as it
does?

Particles of matter are condensations of aether.

Now everything is made from aether?

Is this aether bipolar or simply capable of multitasking to suit?

From where and why is this aether our creator?

What does your quoting everything have to do with my interactions
about aether?

Old November 16th 12, 05:23 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 15, 8:00*pm, mpc755 wrote:
On Nov 15, 9:45*pm, linuxgal wrote:

mpc755 wrote:
A particle physically displaces the aether.

That must take a certain amount of force. *It's a wonder we don't see
the Moon getting closer and closer, as it fights to displace the aether..

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

The Moon displaces the aether. The aether displaces the Moon. There is
no loss of energy in the interaction of the aether and the Moon.

As an object moves through a supersolid the object displaces the
supersolid. The supersolid returns the same amount of energy to the
object as the supersolid fills-in where the object had been. There is
no loss of energy in the interaction of an object and a supersolid.
That's the definition of a supersolid.

Where did this grand unified holy grail of aether come from?
Old November 16th 12, 11:16 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Casimiro

On 16 Nov, 06:20, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 15, 5:19, mpc755 mpc...@ gmail.com ha scritto:

On Nov 15, 7:03, Brad Guth bradg...@ gmail.com ha scritto:

Mi è stato chiesto; Ritiene etere causare l'atomo di forma e funzione in quanto
Fa?

Le particelle di materia sono condensazioni di etere.

Ora tutto è fatto di etere?

E `bipolare etere o semplicemente in grado di multitasking per soddisfare?

Da dove e perché è questo etere nostro creatore?

Cosa fa il vostro tutto citando hanno a che fare con le mie interazioni
su etere?

you certainly have studied Maxwell, no? Then a clown, as you think!
Old November 16th 12, 11:19 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Casimiro

On 16 Nov, 12:16, Casimiro wrote:
On 16 Nov, 06:20, Brad Guth wrote:

On Nov 15, 5:19, mpc755 mpc...@ gmail.com ha scritto:

On Nov 15, 7:03, Brad Guth bradg...@ gmail.com ha scritto:

Mi è stato chiesto; Ritiene etere causare l'atomo di forma e funzione in quanto
Fa?

Le particelle di materia sono condensazioni di etere.

Ora tutto è fatto di etere?

E `bipolare etere o semplicemente in grado di multitasking per soddisfare?

Da dove e perché è questo etere nostro creatore?

Cosa fa il vostro tutto citando hanno a che fare con le mie interazioni
su etere?

you certainly have studied Maxwell, no? Then a clown, as you think!

and clownish the radiowaves which permit you to comunicate your
irony...
who then is the clown?
Old November 16th 12, 11:21 AM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
Casimiro

mpc755 wrote:
A particle physically displaces the aether.

That must take a certain amount of force. *It's a wonder we don't see
the Moon getting closer and closer, as it fights to displace the aether.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

The Moon displaces the aether. The aether displaces the Moon. There is
no loss of energy in the interaction of the aether and the Moon.

As an object moves through a supersolid the object displaces the
supersolid. The supersolid returns the same amount of energy to the
object as the supersolid fills-in where the object had been. There is
no loss of energy in the interaction of an object and a supersolid.
That's the definition of a supersolid.

Where did this grand unified holy grail of aether come from?

how do you explain these phenomena?
http://youtu.be/CJaplr0YUjY cavity iron reinforced
http://youtu.be/KgQApg1V4Rc interferences, anisotropy in cavity
and cable
Old November 16th 12, 12:25 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

On Nov 16, 12:20*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 15, 5:19*pm, mpc755 wrote:

On Nov 15, 7:03*pm, Brad Guth wrote:

I was asking; *Does aether cause the atom to form and function as it
does?

Particles of matter are condensations of aether.

Now everything is made from aether?

Is this aether bipolar or simply capable of multitasking to suit?

From where and why is this aether our creator?

What does your quoting everything have to do with my interactions
about aether?

'Ether and the Theory of Relativity - Albert Einstein'
http://www.tu-harburg.de/rzt/rzt/it/Ether.html

"Since according to our present conceptions the elementary particles
of matter are also, in their essence, nothing else than condensations
of the electromagnetic field"

The electromagnetic field is a state of the aether. Matter is
condensations of aether.

'DOES THE INERTIA OF A BODY DEPEND UPON ITS ENERGY-CONTENT?' A.
EINSTEIN
http://www.fourmilab.ch/etexts/einstein/E_mc2/e_mc2.pdf

"If a body gives off the energy L in the form of radiation, its mass
diminishes by L/c2."

The mass of the body does diminish. However, the matter which no
longer exists as part of the body has not vanished; it still exists,
as aether. Matter evaporates into aether. As matter evaporates into
aether it expands into neighboring places; which is energy. Mass is
conserved.

When a nuclear bomb explodes matter evaporates into aether. The
evaporation is energy. Mass is conserved.
Old November 16th 12, 12:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

mpc755 wrote:
A particle physically displaces the aether.

That must take a certain amount of force. *It's a wonder we don't see
the Moon getting closer and closer, as it fights to displace the aether.

--
Halftime at Circvs Maximvs, and the Lions lead the Christians 326-0

The aether is, or behaves similar to, a supersolid.

The Moon displaces the aether. The aether displaces the Moon. There is
no loss of energy in the interaction of the aether and the Moon.

As an object moves through a supersolid the object displaces the
supersolid. The supersolid returns the same amount of energy to the
object as the supersolid fills-in where the object had been. There is
no loss of energy in the interaction of an object and a supersolid.
That's the definition of a supersolid.

Where did this grand unified holy grail of aether come from?

'Was the universe born spinning?'
http://physicsworld.com/cws/article/news/46688

"The universe was born spinning and continues to do so around a
preferred axis"

The Universe spins around a preferred axis because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet; a larger version of a
black hole polar jet.

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'
http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/...10/10-023.html

'The clusters appear to be moving along a line extending from our
solar system toward Centaurus/Hydra, but the direction of this motion
is less certain. Evidence indicates that the clusters are headed
outward along this path, away from Earth, but the team cannot yet rule
out the opposite flow. "We detect motion along this axis, but right
now our data cannot state as strongly as we'd like whether the
clusters are coming or going," Kashlinsky said.'

The clusters are headed along this path because the Universe is, or
the local Universe we exist in is in, a jet.

The following is an image analogous of the Universal jet.

http://aether.lbl.gov/image_all.html

The reason for the 'expansion' of the universe is the continual
emission of aether into the Universal jet. Three dimensional space
associated with the Universe itself is not expanding. What we see in
our telescopes is the matter associated with the Universe moving
outward and away from the Universal jet emission point. In the image
above, '1st Stars' is where aether condenses into matter.

Dark energy is aether emitted into the Universal jet.

It's not the Big Bang; it's the Big Ongoing.
Old November 16th 12, 01:01 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
G=EMC^2[_2_]

'Mysterious Cosmic 'Dark Flow' Tracked Deeper into Universe'http://www.nasa.gov/centers/goddard/news/releases/2010/10-023.html

[...]

11 billion years ago the universe spin started to accelerate. WHY?
TeBet

Old November 16th 12, 01:17 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
mpc755

mpc755 wrote:
[...]

As far as we know, the Universal jet has always existed just as we see
it today.

In the following image, the timeline is the time since 'we' were

Old November 16th 12, 01:26 PM posted to sci.physics.relativity,sci.physics,alt.astronomy,alt.atheism,sci.astro
HVAC[_3_]

On 11/15/2012 9:31 PM, linuxgal wrote:
HVAC wrote:
On 11/15/2012 2:43 PM, Painius wrote:

1) speed and velocity are two different things, and c is a measure of
speed. It is known that the *velocity* of light will change when it
comes close to a large mass, such as a star. It's speed remains the
same, but its *direction* "bends". And direction is also a component
of "velocity". There is an "acceleration" of light as it nears the
gravity well of a star.

Completely and utterly wrong.

No, Painus is quite right. If you fire a laser beam between the two
halves of a vise, when the halves are wide open, the beam forms a
well-defined spot, but as the halves come very close together, the beam
spreads, because you are defining the photons to a specific location,
and Heisenberg's law says the velocity of the laser light (the vector
sum of speed and direction) must grow uncertain as its position grows
certain. Since the speed of light (a scalar) is constant, the
uncertainty must occur in the direction of the light.

I was addressing the "acceleration" of light as it nears the
gravity well of a star." part of his statement.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo .. å˜äº®