Everybody's dead...

Old July 31st 20, 08:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Greysky

Default Everybody's dead...

I am gone for a few years touring the world and what do I find when I
get back? Just about everybody who used to frequent this newsgroup is
either dead, missing, or in jail... no more nitebat, no more bert, no
more seans, no more Darla. But lots and lots of Covid. Sheesh...
Old July 31st 20, 09:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

On 31/07/2020 5:27 pm, greysky wrote:
I am gone for a few years touring the world and what do I find when I
get back?

You still have internet access if you're touring the world. More likely
you just got out of jail.

Old July 31st 20, 04:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
a425couple

On 7/31/2020 12:27 AM, greysky wrote:
I am gone for a few years touring the world and what do I find when I
get back? Just about everybody who used to frequent this newsgroup is
either dead, missing, or in jail... no more nitebat, no more bert, no
more seans, no more Darla. But lots and lots of Covid. Sheesh...

Well, certainly many of the old are gone.
Yeah, some have died.
Others to unknown. Probably some to Facebook.

Meanwhile where did you go?
Did you have fun?

In 2004 on a cruise ship, in the middle of the night in
middle of Caribbean, I and my wife both saw a shooting star.
Old August 1st 20, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
The Starmaker

greysky wrote:

I am gone for a few years touring the world and what do I find when I
get back? Just about everybody who used to frequent this newsgroup is
either dead, missing, or in jail... no more nitebat, no more bert, no
more seans, no more Darla. But lots and lots of Covid. Sheesh...

bert dead?

no, no say it no true

to think the unthinkable, mention the unmentionable, and challenge
the unchallengeable.
Old August 2nd 20, 06:57 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_4_]

Le 31/07/2020 Ã* 09:27, greysky a écritÂ*:
I am gone for a few years touring the world and what do I find when I
get back? Just about everybody who used to frequent this newsgroup is
either dead, missing, or in jail... no more nitebat, no more bert, no
more seans, no more Darla. But lots and lots of Covid. Sheesh...

It's because there are many bull****s written here so the people go away
of this newsgroup
Old August 2nd 20, 10:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Whisper[_3_]

99% of the stuff here is pure bull****.