Most people don't want to know

Old December 29th 06, 06:36 PM posted to sci.astro.seti
Chris

Default Most people don't want to know

"If there is life in space then god did not make us Jesus is not god so I am
not immortal so when I die that is it"

People fear this more than death itself.

Perhaps we should put our instruments in the bin and make things better on
earth.

Chris.

Old January 1st 07, 12:00 AM posted to sci.astro.seti
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Chris" wrote in message
news
"If there is life in space then god did not make us Jesus is not god so I am
not immortal so when I die that is it"

People fear this more than death itself.

Perhaps we should put our instruments in the bin and make things better on
earth.

Terrific idea, making this frail Earth a better place to live and
eventually die.

You've got ideas as do I, that should make a big difference in the way
of improving the quality of affordable life here on Earth, especially
for the lower 99.9% of humanity that actually gives a tinkers damn.

Do you have a working list of whatever needs to get accomplished? (if
not, I do)
-
Brad Guth

CO people Loser Amateur Astronomy 1 November 12th 06 05:16 PM
people are bad [email protected] Astronomy Misc 0 September 3rd 06 09:14 PM
Mad People Marty Amateur Astronomy 2 July 29th 06 10:17 PM
Mad People MThomas Amateur Astronomy 5 July 28th 06 08:45 AM
So many People Al Arduengo Amateur Astronomy 8 August 27th 03 10:09 PM