what if paradox

Old November 29th 04, 12:08 AM
ah

Dr. Yubiwan wrote:
"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 16:19:07 GMT, "Dr. Yubiwan"
wrote:

Hi, kookers -- here's some work for you.
HTH.C

You are at one and the same time, Mr. Bohne, a Janus-faced "stotting
tommie", and a confounded, blithering idiot.

Yet, you do have a few redeeming negative traits as well.
If you would like me to address these, just ask.

You are a boon to the skeptics of your species.
Keep up the great needlework!

D. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Why are you posting this in a.a?
--
ah
Old November 29th 04, 12:50 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Twittering One" wrote in message

Poets, their words trust as art.
But their words do not match their life.
Many a poet went mad,
but their words ring true.
Art is art, life is life.
Sometimes they overlap, often not.
A mirror instucts, but alas, it reverses.
You would get it by a car if you trusted
The mirror's right is real right.
To deny evil, rather than passively watch,
Is a necessity. Action is good.
Words are good.
Sometimes words are not enough,
More action must compliment, buttress,
The wisdom of words.
The weak cannot always fight for themselves ~
We must fight the battles for the weak,
Then when done, when all's safe,
We help the weak grow strong.
But we do not attempt to instruct the weak
In the midst of their being beaten,
For that is to allow evil to carry out its ends.

Oh, Bravo, Ms. Z!

Bra

Vo!

If only all people could read and understand these words.
You receive a standing ovation from all of us, to each and every poetic cell
in your personal dimension.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 12:53 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"G=EMC^2 Glazier" wrote in message
Hi Dr Yubi PhD Today my ideals are Brian Greene,Witten,
Wheeler,Hawking, Schwartz,Weinberg,and Yau,Shing Tung. I have out lived
so many other great thinkers. I have out lived all my cleaver beer
drinking friends. If not for the internet I would only have my wife to
tell me I'm crazy. Bert Oops I left out Double-A,nightbat,and little
old me.(why not)

Okay, Mr. Glazier, now that we are timely as possible, what is our next
step?

How do you suggest we turn this combined knowledge and wisdom into new
business?

Let us not waste this great moment!

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 12:57 AM
Art Deco

wrote:

Hi, kookers -- here's some work for you.
HTH.C

Aren't you trolling outside of your saucerhead nirvana, Chuckweasel?

Old November 29th 04, 12:59 AM
Art Deco

wrote:

Hi, kookers -- here's some work for you.
HTH.C

You are at one and the same time, Mr. Bohne, a Janus-faced "stotting
tommie", and a confounded, blithering idiot.

Yet, you do have a few redeeming negative traits as well.
If you would like me to address these, just ask.

You are a boon to the skeptics of your species.
Keep up the great needlework!

D. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Looks like this guy has Chuckweasel pegged to a tee.

Old November 29th 04, 01:13 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
From Dorkter Dingaling Ph.D:

You answer the following, please, if you
will. ....If you answer them, I shall be
happy to answer your questions...
Certainly these are easier to answer
than the questions you put to me.

Naw, naw, no hedging pal. You're the one making the wild**sed claims
about being an ages-old spacefaring alien. You can establish your
credentials in short order by giving us the thumbnail sketch of the
explanation of _what space is_ and the causal mechanism of gravity. This
would be rudimentary stuff to your ken, and basic to your technology.
There's an old earthling saying, "put up or shaddup."
oc

As usual, Mr. Sheppard, you conveniently bypass the important prerequisite
questions.
And this because you are deathly afraid of learning the truth--because you
fear that the truth is nothing you really want to hear.
If you will not answer my questions, then you will continue not to
understand my answers to your questions.

There's an older galaxyling saying, "scoop it up before someone steps in
it."

"Have you never been mellow?"
Max Born's granddaughter, Livvy

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 01:43 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Charles D. Bohne" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:01:24 GMT, "Dr. Yubiwan"
wrote:

1. What is the nature of life (not a description, but the _defining
explanation_ of _what life is_)?

Life is the trace of spirit in matter.

2. What is the causal mechanism of pregnancy (not a description of its
effects, i.e., living things, freedom and 'responsibilities'), but the
_explanation of its causation_?

There is no "cause of pregnancy" ... just a regrouping of different life
forms into a new individuation.

Ok?
So what about space and gravity?

C.

If I tried to answer Mr. Sheppard's questions in like manner, Mr. Bohne, he
would be very dissatisfied--and rightly so.
However, your courageous attempt deserves more than mere anti-climax.

Space is the trace of matter in energy.

And there is no "cause of gravity" ... just a regrouping of different
molecules into a new space-time rip.

When you and Mr. Sheppard do better, so shall I.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 02:50 AM
Ray Vingnutte

On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:01:24 GMT
"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote:

"Bill Sheppard" wrote in message
Dr. Dingaling Ph.D wrote,

The only thing I really like to shrink is
ignorance.

Heya O all-wise and all-knowing one, there's a coupla questions that
have been asked of all the other members of Darla's 'Commitee'. They all
drew a blank. Big fat goose egg. Mebbe you can enlighten us, being as
how you're an ages-old spacefarer endowed with the deep secrets of the
cosmos.

1. What is the nature of space (not a description, but the _defining
explanation_ of _what space is_)?
2. What is the causal mechanism of gravity (not a description of its
effects, i.e., equations, metrics and 'curvature'), but the _explanation
of its causation_?

Certainly this is kindergarden stuff to your accrued wisdom, doc.

oc

Of course, and you have already been answered.

Er, where has he been answered?, he hasn't.

Let me illustrate why you have yet to recognize the answers.

You answer the following, please, if you will.

1. What is the nature of life (not a description, but the _defining
explanation_ of _what life is_)?
2. What is the causal mechanism of pregnancy (not a description of its
effects, i.e., living things, freedom and 'responsibilities'), but the
_explanation of its causation_?

Certainly these are easier to answer than the questions you put to me.
If you answer them, I shall be happy to answer your questions--again--yet in
a format which will be more acceptable to you.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D. ****** and supreme Tosser

Old November 29th 04, 03:45 AM
Dr. Yubiwan

"Ray Vingnutte" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 28 Nov 2004 21:01:24 GMT
"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote:

[...]

Yes, he has been answered.

Mr. Sheppard was answered months ago right here in this group.
He simply did not see that which stared him in the face.
The reasons for this are outlined in other responses to him.

You certainly seem to be mellowing, Mr. Vingnutte, and becoming more
inquisitive.
Your nonusage of distracting vulgarity is appreciated very much.

Dr. Yubiwan, Ph.D.

Old November 29th 04, 03:50 AM
Ray Vingnutte

"Dr. Yubiwan" wrote:

[...]