Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger' Campaign

Old July 12th 03, 11:49 PM
Scott M. Kozel

Default Austin's Bob Mosley III Leads Vicious 'Shoot the 51-L Messenger'Campaign

"Charleston" wrote:

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote:

So you say that a government employee was working on a national
holiday? He he!

No, that is an asssumption on your part.

I was just commenting on the JTM claim that the man wrote the letter on
July 4th 2003.

The webpage said "Current as of June 1999" and his bio indicated that he
was working at the Pentagton for the U.S. Air Force.

Is he still working there?

By the way, is this the A. Ernest Fitzgerald that you are referring
to -- http://www.af.mil/bios/bio_5423.shtml -- ??

Yes, that is the man. He is extremely well respected in Washington D.C. as
having uncompromising values and impeccable credentials. He was actually
fired by then President Richard Nixon for blowing the whistle on the C-5
Galaxy project. Mr. Fitzgerald took the President to court for ordering his
termination. When he lost in Federal court on appeal (IIRC), his lawyers
abandoned him. He went on to win his case when of all things, drum roll
please, President Nixon audiotaped the conversation ordering Mr.
Fitzgerald's termination. Well Fitzgerald ultimately got the tape and the
President then lost and had to pay Fitzgerald somewhere around $140,000,
which was a lot back then.

His bio indicates that he worked 1965-1970 and 1973-present(at least
1999) for the U.S. Air Force.

He is above reproach, and it does not surprise
me that he would ask for a one page account of John Maxson's explanation of
the Challenger accident, especially in the middle of the current Space
Shuttle Columbia saga. Few Senators or Congressmen will read more than one
page of such a report and it is my guess that a Senator will read the
summary posted on this thread.

That was what I was trying to ascertain, what was the context of the
alleged missive that JTM has posted over and over.

Your explanation above says that Fitzgerald merely cataloged the JTM
explanation of 51-L, without necessarily agreeing with any of it. That
makes perfect sense to me.

His book about his own involvement in fraud against the government is called
"The High Priests of Waste", a direct referral to the almost cult-like
religion that is practiced by some contractors in bilking the U.S. taxpayers
out of a whole lot of money.

Thanks for the explanation!

..
Old July 13th 03, 12:02 AM
Sander Vesik

In sci.space.policy John Maxson wrote:
Since Jon Berndt insists on libeling and defaming me:

What Idon't understand is why you had to *yet again* post that
onepager. WHY? And it not only is not a relevant answer to his
mail, it sort of proves his point.

--
Sander

+++ Out of cheese error +++
Old July 13th 03, 01:07 AM
John Maxson

Sander Vesik wrote in message

What Idon't understand is why you had to *yet again* post
that onepager. WHY?

Well, if you lived in this country, I'd have to say that you
seem to be a slow learner like Berndt. However, I remember
that you or those you know have been visiting my website
for quite some time, long before Columbia's loss. I also
recall that you or your group is involved in education.

Therefore I will try to explain to you a little bit about our
political and educational systems. Our political systems
inundate their opponents and their electorates redundantly
with propaganda, in hopes that the party spending the most
money in that manner will win. So we fight fire with fire.

Our educational systems teach that in order to reach slow
learners, redundancy should be employed. Here I'm both
trying to reach slow learners and combat the ills of our
corrupt political systems. Thanks for listening.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)

Old July 13th 03, 05:30 AM
Kevin Willoughby

Paul Maxson said:
The Human O-Ring is a breeding ground for libel.

OM om@our_blessed_lady_mary_of_the_holy_NASA_researc h_facility.org
wrote in message ...

...Oh, bite me Maxson.

Thanks, OM. All this group needed was an excuse to get Paul Maxson
posting here again. Haven't you yet learned that he behaves non-
lineally to anything he considers libel? Or do you just enjoy taunting
the handicapped?
--
Kevin Willoughby lid

We'd spend the remaining time trying to fix the engine.
-- Neil Armstrong
Old July 13th 03, 05:34 AM
Rick C

"Paul Maxson" wrote in message

Who is "we" Bob? Everyone who is part of the "we" above please say Aye.

Geez, Paul. Just ignore OM. It's just not worth it.

Old July 13th 03, 05:37 AM
Rick C

"Scott M. Kozel" wrote in message
Irresistible force meets immovable object...

Yes, well, killfiling John isn't enough to make me not have to hear him, so
into the killfile *you* go.

Old July 13th 03, 03:43 PM
Rick C

"Charleston" wrote in message

Kevin your post seems to suggest that OM's behavior as disgusting as it

has
been
lately is acceptable while Paul's behavior though commendable in its
restraint and civil tone is unacceptable.

*shrug* I think OM's behavior is pretty bad too. Then again, except when
I'm subjected to threads relatively wildly crosposted into .history, I don't
have to read anything by him.