Another wonderful tribute from NASA

Old August 26th 12, 05:15 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

Default Another wonderful tribute from NASA

http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/armstrong/index.html
Old August 28th 12, 12:05 AM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:15:17 PM UTC-7, Alan Erskine wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/armstrong/index.html

I think the best tribute would have been having him as the Guest of Honor at the 10th anniversary of the Moonbase...
Old August 28th 12, 08:36 PM posted to sci.space.history
Greg \(Strider\) Moore

wrote in message

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:15:17 PM UTC-7, Alan Erskine wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/armstrong/index.html

I think the best tribute would have been having him as the Guest of Honor
at the 10th anniversary of the Moonbase...

Perhaps, but I think living to be 175 would have been quite difficult.

Old August 29th 12, 05:45 AM posted to sci.space.history
Alan Erskine[_3_]

On 29/08/2012 5:36 AM, Greg (Strider) Moore wrote:
wrote in message

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:15:17 PM UTC-7, Alan Erskine wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/armstrong/index.html

I think the best tribute would have been having him as the Guest of
Honor at the 10th anniversary of the Moonbase...

Perhaps, but I think living to be 175 would have been quite difficult.

I don't know where the line underneath the link came from, but it wasn't
from me.
Old August 29th 12, 07:02 AM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Alan Erskine scribbled something on Tuesday the 8/28/2012:
wrote in message

On Saturday, August 25, 2012 9:15:17 PM UTC-7, Alan Erskine wrote:
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/armstrong/index.html

I think the best tribute would have been having him as the Guest of
Honor at the 10th anniversary of the Moonbase...

Perhaps, but I think living to be 175 would have been quite difficult.

I don't know where the line underneath the link came from, but it wasn't from
me.

If your newsread is threading messages properly, it is easy to tell
that it cam from cfleon. However, Greg's newsreader seems to have had
trouble extracting the pertinent field from cf's header, so the line
was attributed to ''.

/dps

--
Who, me? And what lacuna?

Old August 31st 12, 07:00 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

The link was already in Alan's original message, I did not add a link in mine; although I did not erase his since I was replying to it.
Old August 31st 12, 07:03 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Friday, August 31, 2012 11:00:52 AM UTC-7, wrote:
The link was already in Alan's original message, I did not add a link in mine; although I did not erase his since I was replying to it.

Google may be adding links- it just tried to do so in my first attempt to send the previous message.

And the message window that I got specifically said "GOOGLE" (was adding a link).