Monolith on Mars? Buzz goes nuts.

Old August 6th 09, 04:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Default Monolith on Mars? Buzz goes nuts.

Well, here it is; make of it what you will:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...f-of-life.html
Monolith on Phobos also?
Buzz thinks so.
Here's a photo of it:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies1.html
.... bit round for a monolith. Looks more like a rock that was in the
same orbit as Phobos and settled onto its surface.
But nope, it is a monolith:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies2.html
It's crap like this that makes you really appreciate Neal Armstrong
keeping his mouth shut, unlike the Buzzer.

Pat
Old August 6th 09, 05:12 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
kT

Pat Flannery wrote:
Well, here it is; make of it what you will:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...f-of-life.html

Monolith on Phobos also?
Buzz thinks so.
Here's a photo of it:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies1.html
... bit round for a monolith. Looks more like a rock that was in the
same orbit as Phobos and settled onto its surface.
But nope, it is a monolith:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies2.html
It's crap like this that makes you really appreciate Neal Armstrong
keeping his mouth shut, unlike the Buzzer.

It's worse than that, he punches out kooks who have kookier theories
than he does. We really need to have much more civil kook debates, no?

Pat

Old August 6th 09, 07:09 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
kT

Default Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas, USA

Robert Mosley III of Austin, Texas, USA wrote:

Quoting Robert Mosley III from the headers :

jobs next weekend?

On Thu, 06 Aug 2009 11:12:42 -0500, kT wrote:

It's worse than that, he punches out kooks who have kookier theories
than he does. We really need to have much more civil kook debates, no?

We need to show him your racists rantings and let him come over and
punch *YOU* out, Elfnazi. Then we'll sic him on Guthball.

Racism is constitutionally protected free speech in the US, retard.

You tea baggers, fascists, republicans and conservative kooks know that.
But for some reason you take that further, and view threats of violence
and actual real life violence as your God given Christian right.

So go ahead, Mosley, encourage violence and incite murder and then post
my grandmothers old address on the usenet again, it makes you American!

And it's sooooooo ... Christian.
Old August 6th 09, 08:25 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jim Davis

kT wrote:

We need to show him your racists rantings and let him come over
and punch *YOU* out, Elfnazi. Then we'll sic him on Guthball.

Racism is constitutionally protected free speech in the US,
retard.

Two middle-aged men acting like 8 year olds. You two deserve each
other. A match made in heaven.

Jim Davis
Old August 6th 09, 08:38 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
kT

Jim Davis wrote:
kT wrote:

We need to show him your racists rantings and let him come over
and punch *YOU* out, Elfnazi. Then we'll sic him on Guthball.

Racism is constitutionally protected free speech in the US,
retard.

Two middle-aged men acting like 8 year olds. You two deserve each
other. A match made in heaven.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_..._United_States

You're as young as you feel, Jim!

Good luck with cheering on the status quo.

I really truly hope the status quo things works out for you :

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

Jim Davis

Old August 6th 09, 09:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
David Spain

I suggest we submit to the IAU the following name for this
Phobian object:

Kubrick's Rube

Dave
Old August 6th 09, 11:53 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jonathan

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
dakotatelephone...
Well, here it is; make of it what you will:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...f-of-life.html
Monolith on Phobos also?
Buzz thinks so.
Here's a photo of it:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies1.html
... bit round for a monolith. Looks more like a rock that was in the same
orbit as Phobos and settled onto its surface.
But nope, it is a monolith:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies2.html
It's crap like this that makes you really appreciate Neal Armstrong keeping
his mouth shut, unlike the Buzzer.

LIke I've learned....eh.hum...said before, surface pictures of other planets
are the ultimate rorschach test.

Pat

Old August 7th 09, 02:03 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

David Spain wrote:
I suggest we submit to the IAU the following name for this
Phobian object:

Kubrick's Rube

That's a good one. :-D

Pat
Old August 7th 09, 07:15 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...monument-proof...
Monolith on Phobos also?
Buzz thinks so.
Here's a photo of it:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies1.html
... bit round for a monolith. Looks more like a rock that was in the same
orbit as Phobos and settled onto its surface.
But nope, it is a monolith:
http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies2.html
It's crap like this that makes you really appreciate Neal Armstrong keeping
his mouth shut, unlike the Buzzer.

LIke I've learned....eh.hum...said before, surface pictures of other planets
are the ultimate rorschach test.

Pat

Why not instead share a kosher fart, as that way you'd all smell
exactly alike, as well as that way not one of you can take the blame
for being any dumber than the next guy.

How many km tall is this Phobos feature?

~ BG
Old August 7th 09, 07:34 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Aug 6, 8:07*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
Well, here it is; make of it what you will:http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...monument-proof...
Monolith on Phobos also?
Buzz thinks so.
Here's a photo of it:http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies1.html
... bit round for a monolith. Looks more like a rock that was in the
same orbit as Phobos and settled onto its surface.
But nope, it is a monolith:http://palermoproject.com/Mars_Anoma...nomalies2.html
It's crap like this that makes you really appreciate Neal Armstrong
keeping his mouth shut, unlike the Buzzer.

Pat

A 40+ story tall and seemingly rectangular structure on Phobos with
such a highly reflective roof seems a little unusual unless there's
similar items associated upon our physically dark Selene/moon. (are
there?)

~ BG