Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

Old July 1st 06, 09:05 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

Default Venus/Moon ~ to Terraform, to DNA Seed, to Visit or NOT!

Brad Guth wrote:

Rand Simberg wrote:
There is no evidence of "squeaky voices," other than tomcat's nutty
assertions.

What's nutty about our "tomcat", other than his "assertions" that our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) can do no wrong, is that he still
thinks we've walked on that physically dark and otherwise absolutely
nasty moon of ours, none the less by way of our having utilized an

Isn't it about time to whine about Venus images again, Brad?

--
COOSN-266-06-39716
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"And without accurate measuring techniques, how can they even
*call* quantum theory a "scientific" one? How can it possibly
be referred to as a "fundamental branch of physics"?"
-- Painsnuh the Lamer

"Well, orientals moved to the U.S. and did amazingly well on
their own, and the races are related (brown)."
-- "Honest" John pontificates on racial purity

"Significant new ideas have rarely come from the ranks of
the establishment."
-- Double-A on technology development
Old July 1st 06, 10:28 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.astro,alt.fan.art-bell

On Sat, 01 Jul 2006 14:05:00 -0600, Art Deco
wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:

Rand Simberg wrote:
There is no evidence of "squeaky voices," other than tomcat's nutty
assertions.

What's nutty about our "tomcat", other than his "assertions" that our
resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush) can do no wrong, is that he still
thinks we've walked on that physically dark and otherwise absolutely
nasty moon of ours, none the less by way of our having utilized an

Isn't it about time to whine about Venus images again, Brad?

Why? It's not like they contain anything important, after all.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?