Nanae's no.2 spews b!tch, orgasmic d!ickrider, makes a ghostappearance

Old July 30th 05, 01:34 AM
nightbat

Default Nanae's no.2 spews b!tch, orgasmic d!ickrider, makes a ghostappearance

nightbat wrote

Mark Ferguson wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 22:20:42 +0200, "Dr. Flonkenstein"
wrote:

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:27:48 +0000, Moris wrote:

Usenet kook/troll and spews collaborator, "Mark Ferguson", made an
appearance:

It is no wonder I think you don't like women.

I like your wife a lot, though. (Muncho kisses) BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Does he have a wife?

Yes, I do.

Must be an inflatable then!

So now I can speak about your family, cool!

So when is you found out your father was really your younger brother?
Do you take after him or your sister?

--
Mark
I am fast like tortoise.

nightbat

Officer Mark, please don't feed the clueless coffee boys for
they appear just mindless Alexa drones programed to negative fun loving
go after all profound Earth Science Officers especially Officer Bohne.
Please honorably pay them no mind for they apparently have none. They do
love Raving Loonie referenced sex objects and toy inflatables
unfortunately Officer Bert posted Britney doll affinity for them. Darla
has advised to not harm them for they are net known as potential
Kookoloo circus coffee boy kooks for possible IQ mental implant
upgrading. The net rumor is menacing UFO reported animal pouching and
anal probing Greys are after each one of them so apparently and sadly
it's only a matter of time before they get them. Can they be saved and
enlightened by the Star Race and Star Science Officers before the coffee
boys all give themselves away to the night raiding Greys, it seems
hopeless.

ponder on,
the nightbat
Old July 30th 05, 01:43 AM
Twittering One

"Bat,
What are coffee boyz?"
~ Folly

Old July 30th 05, 02:16 AM
nightbat

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

"Bat,
What are coffee boyz?"
~ Folly

nightbat

Hello Officer Twitty and the coffee boys are just some playful
fella's over from alt.usenet.kooks newsgroup wishing and trying to get a
ticket on the Darla potential incoming Star Ships. Spamming crossposting
Alexa drones apparently on the Grey spotted kook pick-up list for all
kinds of unmentionable anatomy human behind experiments which believe me
you don't want to know about. I as Science Officer Captain am trying to
warn them of their continued net antics will only possibly get them
caught faster by the UFO reported devious and no mercy night bedroom
raiding Greys. I deduce Darla who reportedly knows them well is trying
to apprehend them before the Greys poaching do to possibly prevent mass
cavity human experimentation. Oh the humanity, and yes understandably
you think you got wrongly Earth doctor violated, heaven help them if the
Greys catch up to them first.

Later sweet,
the nightbat
Old July 30th 05, 02:33 AM
Art Deco

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Twittering One wrote:

[...]

My Kook Translator says: "'coffee boys' is a pathetic lame I started
posting over and over because I can't compose a rational reply to those
big meanies in the other froup who laugh at my Star Trek pajamas and
comm badge."

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"Don't be too envious. Yes, I have got it all. I am rich, I
have a good education, and I am rather good looking .. so
where does that leave you?
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne polishes his ego a bit

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old July 30th 05, 02:44 AM
Dr. Flonkenstein

On Fri, 29 Jul 2005 19:34:38 -0500, nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

wrote:

[...]

KOOKVIGHT!!!!

--
mhm 27x12
smeeter #28

The Way of the Kook:
http://www.insurgent.org/~jhd/kookway.htm

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Tequila Titsz" Cameron explains world religions:
"The jews roots are islamic."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "dumbass" Cameron shows her knowledge of history:
"WRONGO. There was NO Bible before King James had it written."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Word Salad" Cameron shows her knowledge of science:
"Einstein never found the double superimposed doubl 'equilateral' triangle."

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Kook of the year 2004" Cameron uses words she doesn't understand again:
"Why is the Pentagon killing American citizens with non-lethal technology?"

in Message-ID:
Alexa "Imnotalexadammit" Cameron has problems with that extra finger
on her hand:
"Why do the Jews use the Star of David as symbolic of the Pentagon, or
Pentagram?"

Old July 30th 05, 03:06 AM
Twittering One

"Bat,
What are coffee boyz?"
~ Folly

"UFO reported devious and no mercy night bedroom
raiding Greys. I deduce Darla who reportedly knows them well is trying
to apprehend them before the Greys poaching do to possibly prevent mass
cavity human experimentation. Oh the humanity, and yes understandably
you think you got wrongly Earth doctor violated, heaven help them if
the
Greys catch up to them first.

Later sweet,
the nightbat