My Own Observatory.

Old November 19th 11, 12:55 AM posted to sci.astro
David Moon

Default My Own Observatory.

I,[David F.Moon ]
Did Name and Founded [The Cratered Moon
Astronomical Observatory]
I created it on Wednesday,March 5th,1986.
Please look at my Observatory web site.
Here is the web site to go to it at -
http://community-2.webtv.net/razorba...oon/index.html
I do have 2 photos there ,The first photo is of the Telescopes which I
do have and use.
There you will find the history of the observatory and the varios
differebt kinds of
Astronomicl research I do and that I do make good up to date
Astronomical Records even on the Sun as well
If you want to knw more just E-Mail me at

and I will get back to you .Please let me know what you think of my
Astronomical Observatory
website.
This will mean a great deal to hear feed back from the public about my
web site.
Thank you.
Sincerily Your's
The Creator and Founder of the Cratered Moon Astronomical Observatory 25
years ago on Wednesday March 5th,1986.

A.S.I.G.N. Observatory (Barry's home-made observatory) Barry Astronomy Misc 2 March 19th 07 09:06 AM
A.S.I.G.N. Observatory (Barry's home-made observatory) Barry Amateur Astronomy 0 February 26th 07 08:49 AM
Observatory PC - TFT or CRT? Martyn Iles UK Astronomy 6 April 19th 05 12:01 PM
observatory Eric Misc 15 August 28th 04 08:51 PM
Observatory HAVRILIAK Amateur Astronomy 4 January 20th 04 08:59 PM