Is life on Earth due to the laws of physics being uneven throughoutthe universe?

Old November 6th 11, 08:34 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Poutnik[_3_]

Default Is life on Earth due to the laws of physics being uneven throughout the universe?

In article ce63cca3-40ac-4946-ad77-63f90376a186
@j19g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...

The laws of physics seem to be conditional, as well as socially/
politically correct.

According to our NASA/Apollo era, physics are even different while on
the moon.

Applying the same physic laws in different conditions
leads to perceived different physics.

--
Poutnik
Old November 8th 11, 02:20 AM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 6, 12:34*am, Poutnik wrote:
In article ce63cca3-40ac-4946-ad77-63f90376a186
@j19g2000pro.googlegroups.com, says...

The laws of physics seem to be conditional, as well as socially/
politically correct.

According to our NASA/Apollo era, physics are even different while on
the moon.

Applying the same physic laws in different conditions
leads to perceived different physics.

--
Poutnik

Yes, such as the condition when pulling off another really good ruse/
sting of the century, requires that the laws of physics work somewhat
differently.

Perhaps it's the reduced gravitational redshift of our moon, is what
made that moon record on Kodak film as quite differently than observed
from Earth, or even as observed from their own LRO satellite.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 11th 11, 07:33 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Nov 7, 9:20*pm, Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

Life is intrinsic to all universes so that they can see themselves.
Without life in the cosmos there need be no universes TreBert
Old November 12th 11, 04:44 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 11, 11:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

Yes, but physics and all subsequent science on Earth has to be
socially/politically correct, or else it doesn't fly. Our K12s don't
seem to realize this.

http://translate.google.com/#
Old November 12th 11, 07:18 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Nov 12, 11:44*am, Brad Guth wrote:
On Nov 11, 11:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

DNA is the same in this universe,and all universes. It is a universal
molecule. Universes love to make DNA. Its scary how universes relate
to DNA. Universes would be useless if not for DNA. DNA is the heart of
life. It makes the universe so alive it can see itself. Best to
realize there are as many universes in the cosmos as flakes of snow in
an endless storm How does this go with DNA(or infinity)? DNA has in
each of its lengths 3.2 billion letters of coding.(WOW) That is lot's
of probabilies. This is the figure(read this #) its 10^3,480,000,000
possible combinations. How close to infinity is this? TreBert
Old November 12th 11, 07:22 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Nov 11, 11:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

We relate everything to Earth,but or thinking has to come out of the
box at times,and relate to gravitons in the micro and black holes in
the macro. get the picture TreBert
Old November 13th 11, 08:09 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Nov 11, 11:33*am, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

I agree with your interpretations here, but in order for us to ever
get from here to there (meaning outside of this cozy box they keep us
in) is going to take considerable efforts and continued investments
(including risk), especially with the upper most 0.1% taking 90% of
our global resources, and the rest of us plus generations to come
always having to pay for it.

http://translate.google.com/#

Laws of Physics Visual Purple Misc 1 June 28th 10 01:32 AM
Example of conversation on Physics laws. oldcoot[_2_] Misc 1 February 18th 09 05:47 PM
NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth BradGuth History 29 May 7th 07 10:02 PM
Cost of launch and laws of physics Greg Kuperberg Policy 235 August 30th 03 10:20 PM
Solar sailing DOESN"T break laws of physics' Geoffrey A. Landis Policy 70 July 13th 03 01:00 AM