Chapt35 Star Evidence; Neighborhood of Star Age evidence #403 AtomTotality 4th ed

Old April 28th 11, 07:25 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default Chapt35 Star Evidence; Neighborhood of Star Age evidence #403 AtomTotality 4th ed

Chapter 35
Subject: new test for the Nebular Dust Cloud theory of star formation
**neighborhood star ages**

Obviously the Nebular Dust Cloud theory needs a fresh look and a
whole
new methodology of testing.

Show me any group of stars in a region of the cosmos that all bear
nearly identical
ages, in order for the Nebular Dust Cloud theory to pass a
"commonsense test".

For that matter, show me any galaxy in the Cosmos with its neighboring
galaxies having the same age. Either of these tests, stars or galaxies
we usually find all assortments of ages mixed up together in
neighborhoods.

If the neighborhood of most stars are not of similar ages, indicates
the Nebular
Dust Cloud theory is a fake theory. For certainly the Sun is not
surrounded by
similar-aged stars and that the fact that several of Sun's
neighboring
stars are
10 billion years old indicates that the age of the Sun and Earth is
probably 10 billion
years due to the true mechanism of the birth and growth of stars and
solar-systems and galaxies
as that of Dirac new radioactivities such as the accumulation of
cosmic rays and
gamma ray bursts.

Subject: Nebular Dust Cloud where all the stars are "blue stars";

Now I am not saying that Nebular Dust Clouds never form stars. I am
saying that
99% of the creation of stars and planets are formed by Dirac new
radioactivities.

Our own Solar System was formed by Dirac new radioactivities.

There is a picture of a Nebular Dust Cloud which I had seen many
years
back
in which it showed about 6 blue shining stars all about the same
size
and
same luminosity. I do not recall much else. (Perhaps it was the
Horsehead
Nebula??).

So I am enforcing or applying a commonsense criteria for the Nebular
Dust
Cloud theory. A criteria that other scientists and astronomers of
the
past
century should have voiced, or should have thought of before me. It
is
odd to me that astronomers for about a century of collecting data on
stars
never asked how the Nebular Dust Cloud theory could ever hold up
when
the
neighborhood of star's ages always seem to drastically vary.
That if the Nebular Dust Cloud theory has any credence, it would say
that
stars in a neighborhood should be typically of the same age. This is
commonsense.

But if you look at most every star in the Milky Way Galaxy and then
inspect
the neighbors of that star, we usually find that the neighborhood
has
vastly
differing ages of stars in close proximity.

And if we inspect binary stars, we often find that they are of
different ages.

So, immediately we see that the Nebular Dust Cloud theory fails even
a commonsense test.

The fact that our Sun is surrounded by 10 billion year old stars in
its immediate
neighborhood, tells us by commonsense, that the Sun is likely to be
10
billion years
old and not the formerly thought age of 4.5 billion years old.

So the idea that there was a bogus assumption of radioactive decay
dating of
uranium that adds on a mere 1 million years, that rather instead, we
throw out
all radioactive dating to determine the age of the Solar System.
Throw
it all out because our Solar System came into being via
radioactivities of
Dirac's outline.

Subject: Exoplanets + Neighboring Stars defeats the Nebular Dust Cloud
theory;

You wonder why so many scientists become imprisoned in their own
illogic. Take for example the
Nebular Dust Cloud theory and where the Solar System
is reckoned to be 4.5 billion years old. And look at the
neighboring stars nearest to Earth. And what you see is nearby stars
that are 10 billion years old. Then you make a survey of alot of
stars
and their nearest neighbors. And you find in that survey that almost
every star studied that its nearest neighbors are seldom of the same
age. What does that imply?
It implies that Nebular Dust Cloud theory is a fake theory, because
if
it were true, then neighboring stars
would almost always be of the same age as its neighbors.

And we often see that binary stars where one is 1/2
the age of the other.

Finally we look at exoplanets in exo-solar-systems.
If the Nebular Dust Cloud theory is true, then most of
these exoplanets should not be in a dynamics where they are huge
planets, far larger than Jupiter and in close orbit to its parent
star. This suggests that these
huge exoplanets have a dynamic of becoming a binary
star to the parent star.

So here I have outlined three cases of where the Nebular Dust Cloud
theory does not conform to the data:

(i) Neighboring stars are usually different ages

(ii) Binary stars are typically of different ages

(iii) Exoplanets dynamics of huge planets in tight
orbits with their parent star indicates a dynamic of
different ages of the exoplanet compared to parent
star.

So the data of ages does not look good for the Nebular
Dust Cloud theory. Instead the Growing Solar Systems
via Dirac new radioactivities explains these variable aging of astro
bodies.

Dirac new radioactivities also explains the differing ages of galaxies
neighboring one another.

Archimedes Plutonium
http://www.iw.net/~a_plutonium