Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

Old March 10th 08, 04:13 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

Default Great missions STS-122 & Expedition 16

On Mar 9, 7:56 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
On Mar 9, 7:24 pm, BradGuth wrote:" Wow! are you
good at this tit-for-tat game, or what. It's almost as though I'm
replying to a robot, or worse yet to another brown-nosed minion of
the status quo. . - Brad Guth"

Actually it is quite easy to show how your jealousy and anger are the
motivating drivers, in your illogical hypocritical malicious attempts
to reduce the relevance and validity of the information, images, and
research I have posted in this thread. And don't blame me if you are
to lazy to become a better marketer for your ideas, as it is obvious
of how desperate you are to make the sell, when you need to resort to
words of intolerance that are intended to manipulate a reader's
emotions inciting them to a reaction, of anger if they don't buy from
you. Now the reason you feel you are in a game, is that i aint
playing by your rules, as you run a single dimensional game that is
very easy to crush, from various angles that you don't expect, just as
i have in this thread. And so I don't care about your frustrations,
and your words representing your actions are nothing more than a thin
white sheet of denial that only convinces the person who you see
reflected back at you when you turn off your monitor, brad.

This image is of Viedma glacier entering lake Viedma in Argentinahttp://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseop/photo.pl?mission=ISS016&roll=E&...
"The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-24737
ARGENTINA
VIEDMA GLACIER, LAKE,ICE FIELD
Center Point Latitude: -49.5 Center Point Longitude: -73.0
image comes from the Image Science and Analysis Laboratory, NASA-
Johnson Space Center. "The Gateway to Astronaut Photography of Earth."

Truth always does that jealousy and anger thing to me, whereas
obviously the truth never matters to folks like yourself, not to
mention your total lack of remorse is very Hitler or rather Zionist of
yourself.

You should stick with those doctored Kodak eye-candy shots of Earth,
because obviously that's all you have to work with, that is unless you
cut and paste from something else approved by your masters.

Ever heard of deductive thought? (it's called intelligence, and it's
not even limited to humans)
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 04:29 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 9, 8:13 pm, BradGuth wrote:
Truth always does that jealousy and anger thing to me, whereas
obviously the truth never matters to folks like yourself, not to
mention your total lack of remorse is very Hitler or rather Zionist of
yourself.

You should stick with those doctored Kodak eye-candy shots of Earth,
because obviously that's all you have to work with, that is unless you
cut and paste from something else approved by your masters.

Ever heard of deductive thought? (it's called intelligence, and it's
not even limited to humans)
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

laughing the last thing I should do is what you say, as you are not a
good judge of me or yourself. The process of elimination has worked
well for me in this thread a you have had all of your weak ego based
defense mechanisms stripped, your even weaker attacks and attempts to
manipulate broken down, to the point all you can do is lash out,
leaving your typical and predictable responses which are based on
terrible logic, and very easy to crush as well...

Here is an image of the Ohiggins glacier located in the southern
Patagonian ice field, Argentina
http://eol.jsc.nasa.gov/scripts/sseo...=E&frame=10779
Astronaut Photography of Earth - Display Record
ISS016-E-10779
ARGENTINA
Features: OHIGGINS GL., L., ICE FIELD
Center Point Latitude: -49.0 Center Point Longitude: -73.0
Old March 10th 08, 05:29 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

[...]

I'm not even the least bit crushed, but that must be why you can't
possibly think for yourself. Why is the truth so traumatizing to your
mindset?

I know it's so often terribly dark and scary, but why don't you try
just once, deductively connecting a few of those dots.

Even though most bugs, insects and even microbes (including diatoms)
accomplish this dot connecting task quite nicely, though have you ever
deductively learned anything by yourself?

Unlike yourself, I have lots of original science and logical
conjectures or viable notions to share and share alike. What's your
pathetic insider excuse?
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 05:41 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 9, 9:29*pm, BradGuth wrote:
I'm not even the least bit crushed, but that must be why you can't
possibly think for yourself. *Why is the truth so traumatizing to your
mindset?

I know it's so often terribly dark and scary, but why don't you try
just once, deductively connecting a few of those dots.

Even though most bugs, insects and even microbes (including diatoms)
accomplish this dot connecting task quite nicely, though have you ever
deductively learned anything by yourself?

Unlike yourself, I have lots of original science and logical
conjectures or viable notions to share and share alike. *What's your
pathetic insider excuse?
. - Brad Guth- Hide quoted text -

laughing, i have no interest in crushing you as a person silly, just
your weak ego based defense mechanisms, weaker attempts at inciting
anger, and your weakest statements that attempt to rationalize your
illogical hypocritical malicious attempts to reduce the relevance and
validity of the information, images, and research I have posted in
this thread. And i have succeeded...
Old March 10th 08, 11:04 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 9, 9:41 pm, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
[...]

Let us just say our NASA and of its portion of ISS involvement that's
in charge of getting us those spendy EV Kodak moments is having
another one of those anomaly issues, in that public access to those
full frame and maximum DR images of 18 MB each are simply not going to
ever become available because of this anomaly.

Of course your mindset has no intentions of ever improving upon this
EV science or the efficiency of obtaining such science, much less of
having robotics do us a near million fold better job at not 10% the
cost by easily obtaining 378 million of those EV full frame and
maximum DR images per year after year w/o risking one astronaut life,
as based upon a dozen such cameras functioning at just one frame per
second. In fact, your intentions seem clearly just the opposite
because you think you're so special, when in fact a trained monkey
could be doing your PR and infomercial hype job as good if not better,
especially because most of us would be at least entertained just by
watching this monkey imitating human intelligence for mere treats.

So, succeeded as a trained monkey you have. Good boy, now here's
another treat before we have to change your diaper.
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 01:33 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

On Mar 10, 3:04 am, BradGuth wrote:

[...]

Of course you come back with the lame statement at you posted above,
as you don't really take responsibility for your own actions, and you
don't see yourself as promoting intolerance and hate. Your weak
attempts to rationalize your actions do not excuse the fact you have
voluntarily selected your words, spreading hate and anger, which
reveals information about you and nobody else brad. Brad your nothing
special, as its common for people to take the easy way out, and
instead of improving yourself or your message, your take the lazy
approach, and use canned phrases, and old tired trigger words, that
are really just are a reflection of you, and you how much you lack
integrity and ethics. It appears that you incorrectly think you have
an obligation to post your typical inflammatory hate filled posts
attempting to incite anger, and spread your misery and jealousy to
others, but you have not achieved your goal. Now your ego won't let
you give up, and you keep coming back for more, which is no problem,
because I don't mind writing words that accurately describe your hate
filled actions, and for readers of usenet to use a template to counter
your white sheet of denials that you hide behind. And so all of your
ego based defense mechanisms, illogical hypocritical malicious
attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread still fail
miserably.....
Old March 10th 08, 01:59 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

On Mar 10, 5:33 am, columbiaaccidentinvestigation
wrote:
[...]

Good morning.

Unlike your trained 'monkey see, monkey do' self, I'm very topic
specific and responsibly interested in constructive feedback. When
are you going to start?

BTW, unlike yourself and of those other brown-nosed minions that you
continually associate with, whereas I only hate the truly bad and the
ugly. Which one of those are you?

BTW No.2, are you saying that yourself and others of your kind
wouldn't dare reduce the science and subsequent deductive relevance of
those Magellan radar obtained images of Venus?
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 02:14 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station

wrote:
[...]

I didnt see you taking responsiblity for yourself, start there and
clean up your own act then you can discuss what others do, until then
all of your ego based defense mechanisms, illogical hypocritical
malicious attempts to reduce the relevance and validity of the
information, images, and research I have posted in this thread have
failed miserably.....

Old March 10th 08, 05:12 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
BradGuth

wrote:
[...]

In other words, you have no intentions of ever forking over those raw
18 MB of full frame EV image files. Doesn't that qualify as yourself
and of that spendy ISS obtained science as having "failed miserably"?
.. - Brad Guth
Old March 10th 08, 06:01 PM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.history,sci.space.policy,sci.space.station
columbiaaccidentinvestigation

On Mar 10, 9:12*am, BradGuth wrote:" In other
words, you have no intentions of ever forking over those raw 18 MB of
full frame EV image files. *Doesn't that qualify as yourself and of
that spendy ISS obtained science as having "failed miserably"?"

laughing, nothing you have posted excuses your manipulative and
malicious ways on usent, as you are responsible for yourself, and have
no right to criticize much less demand anything until you at least
show some remorse for your actions. You have chosen a method to
communicate that shows what is ugly in our society, and your façade of
noble intentions only shows how much you are lacking in integrity, for
which I pity you brad, I pity you. Come on brad show a little respect
for yourself and stop posting malicious words, as your personal
excuses/rationalizations and illogical assertions for doing so, only
are relevant to you, so clean up your own act as you are the only one
who can get you out of the whole you dug for yourself. Until then and
even after that, you must realize that nothing you have posted (or
will post) reduces the relevance and validity of the information,
images, and research I have posted in this thread...