generally, go seal a cliff

Old August 14th 07, 09:03 AM posted to sci.med.cardiology,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default generally, go seal a cliff

Court said as soon
as the "Internet driver's license" is technically feasible, CDA becomes legal.

"Such technology requires Internet users to enter information about
themselves--perhaps an adult identification number or a credit card
number--before they can access certain areas of cyberspace, 929 F. Supp.
824, 845 (ED Pa. 1996), much like a bouncer checks a person's driver's
license before admitting him to a nightclub."

* "Project L.U.C.I.D.", by Texe Marrs, 1996, ISBN 1-884302-02-5
*
* News reports indicate that, like California, practically all of the 50
* states are in the process of installing news systems for drivers licenses,
* often incorporating biometric measurements such as digitization of finger-
* prints. That these systems are linked together gives us an indication of
* the powerful grip our hidden controllers have on this nation.
*
* All federal agencies are being integrated into this data net. These Police
* State agencies constitute a clear and present danger, not only to the
* privacy and constitutional rights of Americans but to our very lives!
*
* A Hitler, a Pol Pot, or a Stalin would have loved to have had the
* microchips, surveillance cameras, lasers, computers, satellites, weapons,
* wi