Meteor threat: Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

Old October 30th 10, 02:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Meteor threat: Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

President Obama said Friday that investigators discovered packages of
explosive materials from Yemen bound for synagogues in Chicago,
calling it "a credible terrorist threat against our country."

The U.S. "is taking this threat very seriously," Obama said in the
White House briefing room.

"We will continue to pursue additional protective measures," Obama
said, as well as any "connection to additional terrorist plotting."

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...terror-plots/1

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

Yes he is. He really is.
Old October 30th 10, 01:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...10/10/obama-ta...

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

Yes he is. He really is.

Best place in case a huge meteor hitting is to be at 60,000 feet on
the opposite side of the Earth. TreBert
Old October 30th 10, 01:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 30, 5:33*am, bert wrote:
On Oct 29, 9:49*pm, Warhol wrote:

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

President Obama said Friday that investigators discovered packages of
explosive materials from Yemen bound for synagogues in Chicago,
calling it "a credible terrorist threat against our country."

The U.S. "is taking this threat very seriously," Obama said in the
White House briefing room.

"We will continue to pursue additional protective measures," Obama
said, as well as any "connection to additional terrorist plotting."

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...10/10/obama-ta...

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

Yes he is. He really is.

Best place in case a huge meteor hitting is to be at 60,000 feet on
the opposite side of the Earth. *TreBert

Actually the best place would be inside of our moon.

Notice that 2500 km crater at its south pole, means that even an Earth
sized impact is survivable.

~ BG
Old October 31st 10, 01:42 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

All your memories will come to you when its time, You cant force it or
will or hypnotize yourself. Assistance will come to you, when youre
ready.

On Oct 30, 4:56*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
****ING HELL, PIG****, I THOUGHT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT ASTEROIDS!

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IDIOT!

Saul Levy

Old October 31st 10, 07:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

wrote:

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

President Obama said Friday that investigators discovered packages of
explosive materials from Yemen bound for synagogues in Chicago,
calling it "a credible terrorist threat against our country."

The U.S. "is taking this threat very seriously," Obama said in the
White House briefing room.

"We will continue to pursue additional protective measures," Obama
said, as well as any "connection to additional terrorist plotting."

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...10/10/obama-ta....

Obama: 'A credible terrorist threat against our country'

Yes he is. He really is.- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Thank you Green Knight for your fine report, keep up the
good service. The end of old time is coming the begginning of new time
begins 12/2012. Never have so few helped so many. The White Knight
nightbat will crown your untiring efforts to alert the World to the
start of a new era. What was old will become new and all promised
things will come to past. The tears of women and children will be
kissed away, disease, hunger, poverty, swept away. All profound Earth
Science Team Officers will have immense power beyond imagination with
Universe no limit credit cards. Yes even saul if he doesn't blow it.
Hagar will be sent to mind reprograming to help raise his IQ. The
other brown shirt coffee boys will be proud to serve in the red and
gold button jackets with matching beany cap. Beautiful Seans for all
service Officers to help take them to the stars.

the Captain
the nightbat
Old October 31st 10, 03:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

wrote:

[...]

"Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

"At the end of the rainbow, there the grail remains"
Old October 31st 10, 07:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Oct 31, 2:48*am, HVAC wrote:
On 10/31/2010 12:25 AM, wrote:

* * * * * * *Thank you Green Knight for your fine report, keep up the
good service. The end of old time is coming the begginning of new time
begins 12/2012. Never have so few helped so many. The White Knight
nightbat will crown your untiring efforts to alert the World to the
start of a new era. What was old will become new and all promised
things will come to past. The tears of women and children will be
kissed away, disease, hunger, poverty, swept away. All profound Earth
Science Team Officers will have immense power beyond imagination with
Universe no limit credit cards. Yes even saul if he doesn't blow it.
Hagar will be sent to mind reprograming to help raise his IQ. The
other brown shirt coffee boys will be proud to serve in the red and
gold button jackets with matching beany cap. *Beautiful Seans for all
service Officers to help take them to the stars.

You are SO gay.

nightbat

No you got your friend hagar mixed up both of you get a
private room. These are serious science newsgroups not for political
based chat between posters with chips on their shoulders. You can't
help what you are, don't ask don't tell let it all hang out, in your
private room with silly hagar.

the Captain
the nightbat
Old October 31st 10, 07:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Oct 31, 8:39*am, Saul Levy wrote:
NO, frootiebatguanoinhead is GAY?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Hanging upside down in his BATCAVE ALL THE TIME WILL DO THAT, HVAC! No
doubt EATING ALL THAT **** FALLING ON HIS HEAD!

Saul Levy

On Sun, 31 Oct 2010 02:48:08 -0700, HVAC wrote:
On 10/31/2010 12:25 AM, wrote:

* * * * * * *Thank you Green Knight for your fine report, keep up the
good service. The end of old time is coming the begginning of new time
begins 12/2012. Never have so few helped so many. The White Knight
nightbat will crown your untiring efforts to alert the World to the
start of a new era. What was old will become new and all promised
things will come to past. The tears of women and children will be
kissed away, disease, hunger, poverty, swept away. All profound Earth
Science Team Officers will have immense power beyond imagination with
Universe no limit credit cards. Yes even saul if he doesn't blow it.
Hagar will be sent to mind reprograming to help raise his IQ. The
other brown shirt coffee boys will be proud to serve in the red and
gold button jackets with matching beany cap. *Beautiful Seans for all
service Officers to help take them to the stars.

You are SO gay.- Hide quoted text -

nightbat

Clueless saul all that **** on your car that you thought
was bird **** was my friends the bats paying you a visit. Wake up and
get back to your post or I'll put you on demerits roll. Get with the
program stop whinning clean up your potting mess, tell the nursing
home nurses to relax you're a Science Officer cadet you have
privileges.

whiner,
the Captain
Old November 1st 10, 02:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Once the Stars make the proper alignments, HE will come back...

Mysterious Portals...

On Oct 31, 4:47*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
Will it be a BRIGHT LIGHT IN THE SKY, PIGGY?

BAWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

NONE OF US WILL EVER LIVE TO SEE IT!

Saul Levy