New OM update

Old April 21st 08, 07:13 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Jeff Findley

Default New OM update

"Greg D. Moore (Strider)" wrote in message
news
"Jeff Findley" wrote in message

Keep fighting the good fight OM. You ought to know your body better than
anyone else, right?

Oh no, I think there's that one lady at the "Pancho's Bar and Grill and
Dancehouse" that knows his body pretty well. :-)

As my kids would say, TMI! :-)

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it. -- Einstein

Old April 22nd 08, 05:59 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

On Mon, 21 Apr 2008 14:13:33 -0400, "Jeff Findley"
wrote:

Oh no, I think there's that one lady at the "Pancho's Bar and Grill and
Dancehouse" that knows his body pretty well. :-)

As my kids would say, TMI! :-)

....Only because he screwed up the locations. These days it's Pancho's
Mexican Buffet.

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old April 22nd 08, 11:34 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Dale Carlson

On Sun, 20 Apr 2008 11:18:26 -0500, Pat Flannery

Yes it would be awesome wouldn't it? I'm thinking about all those
kids who were dismembered by mines throughout the world. Princess
Diana supported that cause when she was alive.

That's why we must get her DNA and combine it with frog DNA...so we can
clone her back to life in a form that can self-regenerate if she's in
another auto accident.

I must admit that I was confused by Mook's post. Diana supported the
cause of dismembering kids with mines? If that was the case, we
probably shouldn't clone her. And maybe her kids should be required to
get off welfare.

Big supporter of "royalty",
Dale
Old April 22nd 08, 04:14 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

Dale Carlson wrote:
I must admit that I was confused by Mook's post. Diana supported the
cause of dismembering kids with mines? If that was the case, we
probably shouldn't clone her. And maybe her kids should be required to
get off welfare.

Big supporter of "royalty",

What's all this then? Fly to 'is girlfriend's house in a 'elicopter?:
http://www.thestar.com/article/416580

Pat
Old April 23rd 08, 12:38 PM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:VN6dnchVaMa3cprVnZ2dnUVZ_t2inZ2d@northdakotat elephone...
Latest from OM, who apparently has become a television-watching dope
fiend, with a morphine monkey on his back.
It's only one small step to black tar heroin now.
Can you imagine him during withdrawal? You'd need some sort of a tiger
cage to keep him in. :-)

Just Judy Tenuda.

Old April 24th 08, 06:55 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Dale Carlson

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 10:14:37 -0500, Pat Flannery
wrote:

Dale Carlson wrote:
I must admit that I was confused by Mook's post. Diana supported the
cause of dismembering kids with mines? If that was the case, we
probably shouldn't clone her. And maybe her kids should be required to
get off welfare.

Big supporter of "royalty",

What's all this then? Fly to 'is girlfriend's house in a 'elicopter?:
http://www.thestar.com/article/416580

That was a critical readiness exercise, Pat. One can never be sure
when one might become critically "ready", and the quickest way to
relief is probably by RAF helicopter. It was for his own safety that
he did a practice run. And the 20 seconds on the ground was probably
pretty realistic Kinky that he brought his brother along. Good for
him...

Next week (or so) he joins the Royal Navy. Can't seem to hold a
steady job, so he's prepared to become King, I guess. What a
country

Dale

(regrets being kinda deservedly nasty to OM...)
Old April 24th 08, 07:16 AM posted to sci.space.history
Neil Gerace[_2_]

On Apr 24, 1:55*pm, Dale Carlson wrote:

That was a critical readiness exercise, Pat. One can never be sure
when one might become critically "ready"

I thought it'd be more important to practise getting *out* of the
girlfriend's house in a hurry - if she lives with her parents.
Old April 24th 08, 08:17 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Pat Flannery

wrote:

Dale Carlson wrote:

[...]

Did you ever see that hilarious parody film Prince Charles did about his
RN helicopter training?
That was damn near Monty Python territory.
Can't we get at least one of the Royal Family up in a jet fighter sometime?
(Cut to image of The Queen Mother flying around in her Hawker Hunter,
her powder-blue crash helmet covered with artificial flowers.) :-D

Pat
Old April 29th 08, 09:55 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.policy
Neil Gerace[_2_]

On Apr 18, 8:44*am, Pat Flannery wrote:
Latest from OM, who apparently has become a television-watching dope
fiend, with a morphine monkey on his back.

Makes a change from the television-*writing* dope fiends we're used