OT...My Lust, My Love...You Whore.

Old April 28th 08, 07:05 AM posted to sci.space.history
OM[_6_]

Default OT...My Lust, My Love...You Whore.

On Sun, 27 Apr 2008 22:34:02 -0400, "Greg D. Moore \(Strider\)"
wrote:

I dunno- my wife works at Target. They've paid for 6 kids so far.

How much did you get the 6?

....And was it a six-pack on special?

OM
--
]=====================================[
] Let's face it: Sometimes you *need* [
Old April 28th 08, 08:39 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

OM wrote:
...And was it a six-pack on special?

Milla's eye is watching you:
http://myhometheater.homestead.com/files/Milla_eye.jpg
That's my current wallpaper, scaled down to 600 x 800 screen size.
Boy, crank the computer up and see _that_ looking at you is quite a
trip, let me tell you. :-D

Pat
Old April 28th 08, 09:19 AM posted to sci.space.history
Pat Flannery

Pat Flannery wrote:

Milla's eye is watching you:
http://myhometheater.homestead.com/files/Milla_eye.jpg
That's my current wallpaper, scaled down to 600 x 800 screen size.
Boy, crank the computer up and see _that_ looking at you is quite a
trip, let me tell you. :-D

BTW, I always wondered what this song of hers was about:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSCFAxxCO7Q
That's probably about her father:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milla_Jovovich
Wouldn't it be cool to have a grand-dad who was a officer in the
military of Montenegro and may have stolen The Serbian Gold...or been
falsely accused of having done it by his enemies?
Alexandere Dumas made _novels_ out of things like this.
Give this girl a saber, so that she can avenge the calumny on her
family's ancestry!
Just plain cool; just plain _****ing_ cool.
Couldn't invent her if you tried. :-D

Pat
Old April 28th 08, 01:27 PM posted to sci.space.history
Scott Hedrick[_2_]

"Greg D. Moore (Strider)" wrote in message
m...
"Scott Hedrick" wrote in message

"Pat Flannery" wrote in message
news:CvSdnbH1XPlqQGXanZ2dnUVZ_sWdnZ2d@northdakotat elephone...
_Target_ for God's sake...it's only one small step from there to
_WalMart_!

I dunno- my wife works at Target. They've paid for 6 kids so far.

How much did you get the 6?

Not enough to make up for all the diaper changes (that episode where Patrick
and Spongebob adopt a baby clam is optimistic)- but with her discount, we
did manage to outfit a nursery for under $200, including a battleship-class
stroller.

Also, the first kid was my first real experience with Yahoo. I'd used it
before, but this time I wanted to do some *real* research. So, I entered
"nursery"...the first 157 results were porn (and exposed me to the concept
of "infantilism"). I mean, not even *plant* nursery was in that first 157
results.

Why did I check out all those results? The first ten came from being naive,
the next ten were determination to find out something about children't
nurserys, and the next 137 was morbid curiosity that there could be that
much porn without getting at least one desired result.

Ultimately, I concluded my research on "nursery" at the local library.