What if (On Paper Money)

Old February 21st 18, 02:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

Default What if (On Paper Money)

"Cretin Glazier" wrote
that Bert has laid his own turd-posts on himself for the
12th time now "to protect himself and his casenos"
which "is amazing how Latin gave SwineBert English".
"only to make noise.No waves of speach to speak off."Bert

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 22nd 18, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, February 17, 2018 at 12:24:09 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 4:11:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 16, 2018 at 3:39:49 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Thursday, February 15, 2018 at 2:30:40 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 2:13:32 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, February 13, 2018 at 11:41:33 AM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Monday, February 12, 2018 at 9:38:56 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 12:58:35 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 10:54:47 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, February 10, 2018 at 1:44:33 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Friday, February 9, 2018 at 3:51:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power.What if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to protect himself and his casenos.

The Swiss Franc is good money, still it is still just paper! Of course the Swiss Gold Franc is a different story!

Double-A

Is the Swiss gov.in dept?I read they get workers from Spain to do their blue collor work.I might take a trip there when I retire?? I just don't like cold and snow.Bert

How could they be in debt when they are the world's bankers? I was in Switzerland one time. I was impressed that it was a very clean country. Lake Geneva was nice.

Double-A

I wonder how many people fled to Switzerland during the time of Hitler?Seems they would be vry safe,and have more in common than coming to USA.Lot closer too. Swiss must have turned tem back?? bert

Switzerland was an interesting place during WWII. While war raged, the American ambassador was right down the street from the Nazi ambassador. When communication was desired between the two sides, that was about the only place where it could be done.

Double-A

Are Swiss German&French? I think their way of life is more French? Germany was their competitor.Bert

I think part of them speak French, and part speak German. I wonder how they managed to get along during the war?

Double-A

They speak Swiss(I think) They played both sides.The alpse and not much to gain let them be.They believe in education.Electric energy,and seeing that their people had good gov.They eat good.Helped making strong family.Very good in big business.Bert

They speak French, German, Italian, and Romansh. I think my friend Dennis who had ancestors in Switzerland, said he have forefathers who spoke Romansh. It is a direct descendant of Latin from Rome.

Double-A

Its amazing how Latin gave us English.Do DRs still have to know Latin.Can a robot know every sound.I'm deaf because words only make noise.No waves of speach to speak off.Bert

Most drug names are based on Latin, as well as many medical terms, but I very much doubt that Doctors bother to learn much Latin beyond that.

Double-A

Old February 23rd 18, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Thursday, February 22, 2018 at 1:47:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Paul Revere gave paper IOU when people gave him silver to hold.China gave paper that was a gift to Marco Polo.It gave him not gold but man power.What if Swiss paper money is the only paper not fit to burn? What if Walmart does its own banking and you best have good credit with them to get their Walmart card.What if Trump cuts SS so bad he will have to call out the Army to protect himself and his casenos.

The Swiss Franc is good money, still it is still just paper! Of course the Swiss Gold Franc is a different story!

Double-A

Is the Swiss gov.in dept?I read they get workers from Spain to do their blue collor work.I might take a trip there when I retire?? I just don't like cold and snow.Bert

How could they be in debt when they are the world's bankers? I was in Switzerland one time. I was impressed that it was a very clean country. Lake Geneva was nice.

Double-A

I wonder how many people fled to Switzerland during the time of Hitler?Seems they would be vry safe,and have more in common than coming to USA.Lot closer too. Swiss must have turned tem back?? bert

Switzerland was an interesting place during WWII. While war raged, the American ambassador was right down the street from the Nazi ambassador. When communication was desired between the two sides, that was about the only place where it could be done.

Double-A

Are Swiss German&French? I think their way of life is more French? Germany was their competitor.Bert

I think part of them speak French, and part speak German. I wonder how they managed to get along during the war?

Double-A

They speak Swiss(I think) They played both sides.The alpse and not much to gain let them be.They believe in education.Electric energy,and seeing that their people had good gov.They eat good.Helped making strong family..Very good in big business.Bert

They speak French, German, Italian, and Romansh. I think my friend Dennis who had ancestors in Switzerland, said he have forefathers who spoke Romansh. It is a direct descendant of Latin from Rome.

Double-A

Its amazing how Latin gave us English.Do DRs still have to know Latin.Can a robot know every sound.I'm deaf because words only make noise.No waves of speach to speak off.Bert

Most drug names are based on Latin, as well as many medical terms, but I very much doubt that Doctors bother to learn much Latin beyond that.

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert
Old February 24th 18, 10:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 2:04:39 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

They speak Swiss(I think) They played both sides.The alpse and not much to gain let them be.They believe in education.Electric energy,and seeing that their people had good gov.They eat good.Helped making strong family.Very good in big business.Bert

Double-A

Its amazing how Latin gave us English.Do DRs still have to know Latin..Can a robot know every sound.I'm deaf because words only make noise.No waves of speach to speak off.Bert

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert

No, it comes from the Greek mikros (mʌɪkrəʊb) - small.

Double-A

Old February 26th 18, 03:36 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Saturday, February 24, 2018 at 1:00:13 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert

Double-A Like neutrino in Italian.You AA are good with words.Bert

Old February 26th 18, 04:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson
external usenet poster

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
that Bert was mentioned as a case study in the following link:
https://nypost.com/2017/06/01/how-a-psychopath-is-made/?utm_source=zergnet.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_ca mpaign=zergnet_2105517
I can sleep with that. Bud+ Many Strong Pills (MSP)
works for me. I think I'll post an idea how that can
come to be. I'll post it soon anyway Bert

Bert, "Get the picture", "O ya", "I know why", "Go figure"..

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 2nd 18, 07:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Sunday, February 25, 2018 at 6:36:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert

Money when worthless will be the time USA is 93% farming.I just paid a dollar fifty for one MSP.Day will come farmer will not except paper for potatoes. Here is a kicker Trump wats e to drink Bud out of plastic,as I shovel dirty coal for my black iron kitchen stove. Bert
Old March 2nd 18, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 10:46:08 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Most drug names are based on Latin, as well as many medical terms, but I very much doubt that Doctors bother to learn much Latin beyond that..

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert

Money when worthless will be the time USA is 93% farming.I just paid a dollar fifty for one MSP.Day will come farmer will not except paper for potatoes. Here is a kicker Trump wats e to drink Bud out of plastic,as I shovel dirty coal for my black iron kitchen stove. Bert

I have been reading a book about world history. It is true that at onetime farmers paid their rent out of their produce, because they had no money. The Swiss asserted their independence early on. The Habsburgs, who later became the Holy Roman Emperors, actually started out in Switzerland. Later they sent several expeditions to take back Switzerland for the empire, but those fierce fighting Swiss mountaineers, using cunning military strategies, managed to kill all the invaders and maintain their independence!

Double-A

Old March 3rd 18, 09:53 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier
external usenet poster

On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 1:26:54 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert

I have been reading a book about world history. It is true that at onetime farmers paid their rent out of their produce, because they had no money. The Swiss asserted their independence early on. The Habsburgs, who later became the Holy Roman Emperors, actually started out in Switzerland. Later they sent several expeditions to take back Switzerland for the empire, but those fierce fighting Swiss mountaineers, using cunning military strategies, managed to kill all the invaders and maintain their independence!

Double-A

Even today Swiss all have a rifle in their house. Our founding fathers copied this.We can not live in our new age with hand guns.The Swiss can.Bert
Old March 3rd 18, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

On Saturday, March 3, 2018 at 12:53:01 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, March 2, 2018 at 1:26:54 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Double-A

Is Microbe Latin?Bert

Double-A

Even today Swiss all have a rifle in their house. Our founding fathers copied this.We can not live in our new age with hand guns.The Swiss can.Bert

And I believe those Swiss rifles are fully automatic! When we went through Switzerland, we went through long tunnels that went on for many miles. I once heard that the Swiss have long had explosives set to collapse those tunnels should any army try to use them to invade! I guess that's why even Hitler thought it wasn't worth it!

Double-A