ISS from southern Calif.

Old April 27th 07, 04:58 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Florian[_3_]

Default ISS from southern Calif.

Had a nice pass of the space station (ISS) tonight from southern Calif. Passed right through the bowl of the Big Dipper. I have a photo in my flickr stream here...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fboyd/474152988/

..Florian
Stargazing.com

Old April 28th 07, 02:32 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Phoon Hencman

Old April 28th 07, 05:18 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Florian[_3_]

Another pass of ISS tonight. Not nearly as well placed as yesterday...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/fboyd/475189636/

..Florian

Old April 28th 07, 01:56 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

I saw the same pass only ISS just missed Merak and the pass was at
twilight (18:34) and my view is from the San Francisco area.

You can see it here;
http://www.photopile.com/photos/Stev...ily/289370.jpg