Xvista, the next generation.

Old December 15th 05, 09:56 AM posted to sci.astro.research

Default Xvista, the next generation.

Hi, all. (Seems sci.astro isn't the place to post it,
so here goes.)

Having failed utterly to build Xvista for newer versions
of Solaris (9 & 10), I am considering rewriting the thing
sans Fortran in order to encourage some of the people I
work for to upgrade their machines.

Would anyone here want to play with it if I wrote an Xvista replacement?
--
Omri Schwarz --- ('h' before war)
Timeless wisdom of biomedical engineering: "Noise is principally