Q=EMC^2 in QM

Old May 22nd 18, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Q=EMC^2 in QM

The force of quarks in the world of atoms its well with gravity's force in the macro realm of stars Bert
Old May 22nd 18, 09:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 2:51:41 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
The force of quarks in the world of atoms its well with gravity's force in the macro realm of stars Bert

What? Could you maybe run that by again?
Old May 22nd 18, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Quarks & Gravity are two sides to the same coin",

like in Bert's case where Bert's Face-****ting and Bert's
criminal Graveyard Vandalism are 2 sides of the same coin

"Q=EMC^2 in QM *G=EMC^2* in macro universe.It fits Bert
for it says: *Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
"Go figure". "It's reality". "O ya". Bert

hmmm... snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO
Old May 22nd 18, 09:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 3:30:08 PM UTC-5, hanson wrote:
reber G=emc^2" wrote:
"Quarks & Gravity are two sides to the same coin",

like in Bert's case where Bert's Face-****ting and Bert's
criminal Graveyard Vandalism are 2 sides of the same coin

"Q=EMC^2 in QM *G=EMC^2* in macro universe.It fits Bert
for it says: *Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
"Go figure". "It's reality". "O ya". Bert

hmmm... snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO

You aren't any better.
Old May 22nd 18, 09:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 12:51:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
The force of quarks in the world of atoms its well with gravity's force in the macro realm of stars Bert

Since when a neutron decays into a proton, an up quark becomes a down quark, and an electron and an anti-neutrino are released, does that mean that the difference between an up quark and a down quark is an electron and an anti-neutrino?

Double-A

Old May 23rd 18, 12:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 1:13:59 PM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 2:51:41 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
The force of quarks in the world of atoms its well with gravity's force in the macro realm of stars Bert

What? Could you maybe run that by again?

Just comparing quarks with gravitons.
Old May 23rd 18, 01:15 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.
Old May 23rd 18, 03:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 1:32:22 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 12:51:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
The force of quarks in the world of atoms its well with gravity's force in the macro realm of stars Bert

Since when a neutron decays into a proton, an up quark becomes a down quark, and an electron and an anti-neutrino are released, does that mean that the difference between an up quark and a down quark is an electron and an anti-neutrino?

when it is "shelling!"
Double-A