Water in Space around the Sun Can Not be

Old May 21st 18, 09:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Water in Space around the Sun Can Not be

TurdBert is drunk and he is near,
as SwineBert has another Beer...
and added:
__"reber wrote:
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records" Bert
"I use Cocaine that is a wonder-drug for me". Bert.
"The drugs I'm taking are fogging my mind". Ber
"I can't even remember lots of stuff".Bert ... But...
"I will do even more Drugs till the end of my time". Bert

"I am a first class low wit bigot. Sad and so true. Bert"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm a stupid **** and full of it." Bert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does".Bert

______ "Why am I not loved by all?". Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

PS:
SwineBert Glazier's daily Sanctimony and his
phony idiotic posts, are very different from
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [J]
who brags to be a Marxist Jewish Supremacist &
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments[J]
as http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal [J]
with https://tinyurl.com/PigGlaziers-Diseases-2017 [J]
who brags to know how everything works, which
is 1st & foremost TurdBert's habit to **** into
peoples' mouths, & to see them being murdered
so that Glazier can be a criminal graveyard vandal
& **** onto their graves.
Read it in Jewpig Glazier's own words in links [J]

Old May 21st 18, 11:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 12:10:14 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 7, 2018 at 3:29:26 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 10:20:52 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Friday, May 4, 2018 at 5:17:10 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Vacuum of space #1 and #2 is photons from fusion break H20 into its elements.Proof is moon Mars,and comets,and dry. Reality is their surface is very dry fine dust.Like baby powder.Moon dust clings,and shown Armstrong's boot groves.This is reality.Not an idea made up.Earth is unique and best we not forget it. Only NASA sees water on Mars.Its their "Once Upon a Time" bed time stories.Their full of them.Bert

What about water in the Solar System's dirty snowballs?

Dirty comet snowballs relates to scaming the public.Last probe of comet(Temple 1)proved it was all fine dust.No H20 molecule. If water was found on the moon I would be amazing.We did bring back 830lb of moon rock.That has to tell us something.Bert

Finding a drop of water somewhere would change my idea that the Earth is the only place in te universe with high life.Only place where Bud is drunk.Only place to take a shower.Only place to flush.I'll drink to that Bert

Miller is the High Life! Yet one of the cheapest beers to order.

Double-A
Old May 22nd 18, 12:28 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 3:04:53 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Miller often brews the twigs from other beer company's trash heaps. Weeeeehhhhwwwww.

headache central .

Just call it MIGRAINE

Buy a can of Migraine, headache liquid.
Double-A

Old May 22nd 18, 09:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 4:28:30 PM UTC-7, IAM wrote:
[...]

Their reputation as the headache beer goes way back. I personally prefer the high gravity beers such as their 411 Steel Reserve. But I drink the higher quality Hurricane beer by Anheuser Bush, not just for the quality, but mainly because for the same price I get an extra ounce of beer in their 25 oz. tall boy can!

Double-A

Old May 23rd 18, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 1:45:40 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
[...]

How can one eat pizza,or chinese without beer? Wine goes good with fish.Dramboe before or after dinner.Red wine with steak.Drandy before bed,or going up in the Micky Mouse shuttle.Bert
Old May 24th 18, 10:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 12:38:32 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Pizza without beer does seem like salt without pepper!

Wine goes good with fish.Dramboe before or after dinner.Red wine with steak.Drandy before bed,or going up in the Micky Mouse shuttle.Bert

I used to own a wine store, you know. I told my customers that Cabernet Blush went best with turkey.

Double-A