Comets Don't Make Sense

Old February 11th 18, 08:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away
Old February 11th 18, 09:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"How can e be right with a name like Glazier? Go figure
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works."

"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)
"They have little spin if any at all.
"Their tails show this reality and it's a given" Trebert

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die. Trebert."
" Go figure that nobody wished me a Happy Birthday"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old February 12th 18, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

Comets swing by sun OK.Comets making U turn and heading back to sun Hmmmm Bert
Old February 12th 18, 08:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"SwineBert Glazier" wrote
"How can I be right with a name like Glazier? Go figure
"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex &
an IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works."

"My Grandfathers had tails". -- Trebert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)
"They have little spin if any at all.
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns" Trebert

Old February 23rd 18, 11:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

The bigger the comet the more it looks like an asteroid.Comets have no twin..Even ones with two tails.They do not rotate.Bert
Old February 24th 18, 12:17 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 2:09:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

The bigger the comet the more it looks like an asteroid.Comets have no twin.Even ones with two tails.They do not rotate.Bert

the bigger the asteroid, the more it looks like a minor planet.
Old February 24th 18, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of
going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million
years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to
say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just
an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps
Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

*** when one is a mental basket case, such as you are,
nothing really would make sense ...

Old March 11th 18, 09:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, February 23, 2018 at 2:09:13 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, February 11, 2018 at 11:04:33 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

The bigger the comet the more it looks like an asteroid.Comets have no twin.Even ones with two tails.They do not rotate.Bert

Bigger the comet the more chance of hitting the Sun.You can tell the size of a comet by the length f its tail.Twotail comets are biggest of all.No tail very small. It fits Bert
Old March 11th 18, 11:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Given that "reber G=emc^2"
is http://tinyurl.com/The-Chosen-Graveyard-Vandal who
pimps https://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-sexual-harassments
and constantly posts -tales-about-tails- to hide and cover up
http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent [1] which
is very different from SwineBert's posted, phony Sanctimony,
(see Bert's filthy and criminal details inside [1], wherein
Bert says:

"I am a proud Jew with a Superiority complex & an
IQ of 1.22", and "I know how everything works." because...

"My Grandfathers had tails". Trebert (see link [2 & 3] below)
"The bigger their tail the more they looks like an
asshole on steroids" (asteroids) No tail very small. It fits Bert
"Most have one tail. Some have two, (WOW)

"They have little spin if any at all." "They do not rotate"
"They hav no Twins. Even ones with two tails."
"Their tails show this reality when making U turns". Trebert
which is why...

"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me". Bert
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"I have profound conversations with that bucket. (see link [3] below)
.."I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert.
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

http://www.whoateallthepies.tv/Untifsdffd.jpg [2]
http://maxpixel.freegreatpicture.com/static/photo/1x/Proboscis-Monkey-Sepilok-Borneo-1406242.jpg
[3]

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 12th 18, 05:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of
going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million
years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to
say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just
an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps
Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away

*** Herbie, people who don't pay their water bill and generally
mooch of everyone in sight, like yourself, don't make sense, but
we forget that you are a deadbeat and therefore think you are
an exception to the rule. Do us all a big favor and take a long
ocean ride in your barrel boat.