Saint Unnamed 3-2-70

Old September 25th 12, 05:11 AM posted to uk.sci.astronomy
wen

Default Saint Unnamed 3-2-70

A Saint Unnamed says,
" Tell them to look up more to the stars and the
skies around them. In looking at these things it will
bring them satisfaction, for it brings to mind no man
can create what these do stand for. Tonight, before you
lay your head, I ask you, children, to look up to the
sky He made and say a prayer like this:..."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON MARCH 2,1970 AT 8:27 P.M.

"The gathering is in my time. The room is
crowded, many men discussing what you are discussing,
the way of life, the time of day, and the way you act
out each hour. In our room there were men who
wondered if there was a God, and if there was, why did
He not show Himself to prove His Way for us? The
time in which you live has many men who say this too:
'Have Him show Himself to me so I'll believe what
you do.'

It is not the Way of God to be commanded by all
men, for God says, 'Children, I created you and I will
tell you when My Hand is to come in view to you, for
I expect your prayers, your love, and sacrifices to Me
to make amends.'

The time in which you live, my children, has been
spared many things. Your daily tasks are easier in some
ways than we had, but the searching then was truly there,
for each man knew there had to be a Greater Power
than he. Listen to these Words and pass them on to
others. Tell them to look up more to the stars and the
skies around them. In looking at these things it will
bring them satisfaction, for it brings to mind no man
can create what these do stand for. Tonight, before you
lay your head, I ask you, children, to look up to the
sky He made and say a prayer like this:

' I know You're in all things, my God, for I see
it in this glance. Please help me more to understand
and not to take a chance on ever turning from Your
Way, for I do love You, God. Thank You for the life
You gave me and for those that I do love. Help me,
God, to walk tomorrow and grow more in love with
You. Help me see the things I need to see so I will
help others gather around You. Don't let my life be
one alone but let me use it well. Help me to know the
things I should and the thoughts on which I should
dwell. Help me let tonight be the beginning, my God,
to strive for higher things in the Realm of Heaven.
I love You, God, good night for now, and never leave
my side, for each moment that I breathe, I need You,
God, You're mine.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.