Neil Armstrong has Died

Old October 23rd 12, 06:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
Dean

Default Neil Armstrong has Died

On Tuesday, October 23, 2012 8:16:34 AM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:
On Oct 8, 5:37*am, Dean wrote:

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 2:45:58 PM UTC-4, Brad Guth wrote:

On Oct 7, 11:21*am, Dean wrote:

Maybe the stench in the air is from your persistent use of bull****..

Redneck oligarchs like yourself, GW Bush, Dick Cheney, Kissinger and

Hitler all think alike. *I suppose that's a good thing, whereas at

least we know what to expect.

*http://groups.google.com/groups/search

*http://translate.google.com/#

*Brad Guth,Brad_Guth,Brad.Guth,BradGuth,BG,Guth Usenet/”Guth Venus”

LOL, and there it is!

In other words, you are suggesting that being a ZNR certified redneck

and FUD-master is your preferred mainstream policy.

You have also demonstrated no observationology skills or expertise

with interpreting an image of anything whatsoever, and yet we're

supposed to take your word and those of anything using the NASA shield

as matter of fact on everything?

Do you think all of American history as published in our K12 textbooks

is also nothing but the whole truth?

Do you even know what obfuscation means?

You obviously think the way our government acts/reacts is a fun game,

that only others of the lower 99.9% get to suffer and pay the ultimate

price for.

"Observationology" is not a word. Are you suggesting that use of such made up words is NOT obfuscation?
Old November 12th 12, 11:23 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

On Sunday, October 7, 2012 8:06:22 AM UTC-5, Brad Guth wrote:
On Oct 7, 2:07*am, "Fevric J. Glandules" wrote:

Today's Dilbert seems highly appropriate for this thread:

http://www.dilbert.com/fast/2012-10-07/

Yes, and the last Dilbert window is stating the cold hard truth

....You mean like you staring at a picture of a cheese pizza, and first claiming it was proof of life on Mars, only to recant and claim it was Venus a week later?

Please, Guthball. Die. Just ****ing die and put yourself out of our misery. Ten years of your insanity is more than enough. Even Bob McElwayne and Tony Vance made more sense than the crap you've excreted on us all these years..

So again, decease yourself. Don't go away mad, just die.

[shakes head in utter disgust]

OM