Beer in Space

Old May 22nd 18, 12:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

Default Beer in Space

can it happen? What about these massive star clusters? maybe a bunch of lush planets have malt and other cereals and fermented into lakes of BEER?

IS that why there is such a rush in the Space Agencies to get up into interstellar space?
Old May 22nd 18, 03:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 6:29:59 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
can it happen? What about these massive star clusters? maybe a bunch of lush planets have malt and other cereals and fermented into lakes of BEER?

IS that why there is such a rush in the Space Agencies to get up into interstellar space?

You don't want to get drunk in space. You will set the rocket controls to head toward Andromeda.
Old May 22nd 18, 11:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
IAM

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:39:12 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 6:29:59 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
can it happen? What about these massive star clusters? maybe a bunch of lush planets have malt and other cereals and fermented into lakes of BEER?

IS that why there is such a rush in the Space Agencies to get up into interstellar space?

You don't want to get drunk in space. You will set the rocket controls to head toward Andromeda.

I think my small crews can go 61 ly is less than 45 mins from Planet earth. Do not need worm hole either.

+ Space junk calculators need for time travel though. #lolz

Talk about trash in our oceans, as small islands . trash in space is horrendous.

Old May 23rd 18, 12:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 5:54:09 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
On Tuesday, May 22, 2018 at 7:39:12 AM UTC-7, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 6:29:59 PM UTC-5, IAM wrote:
can it happen? What about these massive star clusters? maybe a bunch of lush planets have malt and other cereals and fermented into lakes of BEER?

IS that why there is such a rush in the Space Agencies to get up into interstellar space?

You don't want to get drunk in space. You will set the rocket controls to head toward Andromeda.

I think my small crews can go 61 ly is less than 45 mins from Planet earth. Do not need worm hole either.

+ Space junk calculators need for time travel though. #lolz

Talk about trash in our oceans, as small islands . trash in space is horrendous.

Give Earth creatures a chance to clean up all their mess in orbit space cadet.
Old May 23rd 18, 07:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Humankind can not keep Earth clean.Russia **** is in orbit.Bert
Old May 23rd 18, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, May 23, 2018 at 1:05:22 PM UTC-5, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

You have a dim view of the human race Bert. You are not one of them?

Hagar, beware too much beer consumption this 4th . Beer contains female hormones Bast[_2_] Misc 9 July 5th 17 09:45 PM
Have a beer LSMFT Policy 2 October 1st 10 06:37 PM
Sapporo Space Beer Pat Flannery Policy 0 December 4th 09 11:26 PM
Beer In Space nightbat[_1_] Misc 8 August 3rd 07 02:28 AM
Rye beer ? Stig Mogensen SETI 4 October 14th 03 01:11 AM