Comets Don't Make Sense

Old March 12th 18, 10:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Comets Don't Make Sense

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 9:14:24 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Herbert Glazier" wrote in message

In realityI see them falling into the Sun after just a few million years of
going around,and round.I see them going off in space after a few million
years as their longated orbit gets bigger and bigger. I think its unreal to
say they came out of the Oort cloud 2.7 LYs away,and the Oort cloud is just
an idea of Oort.How can e be right with a name like Oort? Go figure Bert Ps
Comets with 2 million mile tails just have to fade away
Reality is I pay all my bills,thus I have a VISA unlimited credit card.I never borrow $$$$.I've own 5 homes free and clear.Yes I built a sailboat in 4 hours that made full page news.Yes I stop light leaving its source and have given talks on this at universities.I paint and carve well.I have an equation for universe.I have M&M and my company has been doing business for 25 years.It has saved 1,000s of lives(Children) Yet there are low life dim wits in this group bad mouthing me "WHY" Reason they can do nothing.They have no life,and their post show this reality Bert

*** Herbie, people who don't pay their water bill and generally
mooch of everyone in sight, like yourself, don't make sense, but
we forget that you are a deadbeat and therefore think you are
an exception to the rule. Do us all a big favor and take a long
ocean ride in your barrel boat.

Old March 12th 18, 10:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:07:25 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Oops I left out I shoot exerbition pool.That has been in the news.Yes I ran for office to bring USA back to the people.Have fought GOP Mafia after they killed JFK,and Bobby. Fought GOPer Rick Scott when my wife Ruth had to go into a nursing home he owned.yes two attemps to kill me were made,and I'm lucky to be alive and living in Anaheim.Bert
Old March 13th 18, 12:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
Oops I left out that a nursing home owner mad two attemps
to kill me and I'm lucky to be alive and living in Anaheim...
where "My bar tab for Bud Light broke all records". Bert.
"I use Cocaine which is a wonder-drug for me", Bert.
"Why am I posting this,its making me cry as it always does"
"I am all alone in my van with my bucket that I **** into"
"Why am I not loved by all. I am very depressed". Bert
"I'll be buried-face-down for the echo of my words to fade away",
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true. O ya" -- Bert.

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL M

Old March 20th 18, 06:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 2:56:53 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Solar System has lots of comets that have no tails reflect little light and are small.Fact is tey are numerous.Bert
Old March 20th 18, 07:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"

"Herbert Glazier" aka
Full-Swine & Cretin Glazier reber G=emc^2 wrote:
Why Glazier hates TRUMP (5/14/2017)..

Trump has Billions of $$$'$$$'$$$.
Glazier has is on food stamps & Govt handouts.

Trump hires Police to protect himself
..Glazier is a Jewish Jailbird of Sheriff Bob Hansel.

Trump has 20 more years to live, 1st cabin, in splendor.
Glazier will be buried shortly, face-down, by WasteMgt. LLC.

Trump ****s on a gold-plated-john.
Glazier ****s into a bucket in a stinky old van.

Trump has a fleet of limousines.
Glazier has a 30 year old defective & filthy Van.

Trump has an IQ of 168 & is a MBA graduate.
Glazier is a Cretin, kicked out school in the 4th grade.

Trump won a national election.
Glazer LOST 2 mayoral races, came in last, each time.

Trump hires smart Jews.
Glazier is a Loud-mouth, not smart enough to be be hired.

Trump owns & lives in first class Real estate.
Glazier parks illegally on public or private Parking places.

Trump flies weekly across the country, in style.
Glazier took once a Bus trip from Mass to LA.

Trump does not lie.
Glazier always lies & doesn't realize that he so does.

Trump executes events on an international scope.
Glazier shoots pool at a senior citizen center.

Trump does not drink or smoke.
Glazier is an alcoholic and a cocaine freak

Trump does not steal
Glazier steals everything, even if it's bolted down.

Trump build skyscrapers.
Glazier makes defective patio decks.

Trump has women and grabs'em by the pussy.
Glazier lifts girl's skirts with his cane to see what's there.

Trump honors & cares for his forbearer's graves.
Glazier is a criminal Graveyard Vandal

hanson wrote:
Glazier, you filthy Swine, do you want more examples
why you hate Trump? ... Check the Glazier Dossier....

hmmm...snicker...chortle...ahahahAHAHA...ROTFL MAO

Old March 21st 18, 11:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
[...]

Oort cloud is not reality.Good reason why.Bert
Old March 21st 18, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 3:28:29 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Oort cloud is not reality.Good reason why.Bert

And what might that good reason be, Bert? I suppose you have evidence to offer?

Old March 22nd 18, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"reber G=emc^2" wrote:
Good reason why "Glazier Exhibits Micro Cephalic Cretinism"
as this is exactly what Bert's stolen G=EMC^2 stands for, and...

SwineBert wrote:
"Why am I posting this, it's making me cry as it always does"
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of-low -wit-&-a-stupid-****."
"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"If I get-shot-in-the-back-of-my-head. So What", says Bert.

Old March 22nd 18, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Michael[_8_]

[...]

aten roids or co meteors = comets can be lodged in space by Brown dwarf companion to Sun, very dangerous.
Old March 22nd 18, 07:34 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Michael wrote on 22/03/2018 10:16 AM:
On Tuesday, March 20, 2018 at 10:42:50 AM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Snip

Solar System has lots of comets that have no tails reflect little light and are small.Fact is tey are numerous.Bert

aten roids or co meteors = comets can be lodged in space by Brown dwarf companion to Sun, very dangerous.

"aten roids"?? "co meteors"?? What the hell are these supposed to be??

"Brown dwarf companion to Sun"?? Where the hell is this supposed to be
hiding??

--
Daniel