Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

Old March 22nd 17, 09:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Friday, October 7, 2016 at 1:00:16 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Temperature has been flatlining here in Gresham. Currently 58F as of 1:00 PM PDT. Lifht rain this AM. But expecting a little warmer the next couple days.

Got the number of the guy Kim knows running fast food in Hawaii. When she brought me food yesterday, I gave her that information. This could be the start of our fast food empire here in Oregon!

Double-A

AA Trump will have the jobs for all.Its a given they the GOPers control the press. Waste Management will clean the streets of unemployed.In LA and OC they are doing it now.I see it everyday. Cars with no ins.Drivers with no Lic. Families broken up.Its back to Mexico. Cool rainy morning,and no beach weather.Had Jap food and bill came to 63 bucks and it was lousy.Its Chinese for eating out.O Ya
Old March 23rd 17, 08:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Wednesday, March 22, 2017 at 1:27:35 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA Trump will have the jobs for all.Its a given they the GOPers control the press. Waste Management will clean the streets of unemployed.In LA and OC they are doing it now.I see it everyday. Cars with no ins.Drivers with no Lic. Families broken up.Its back to Mexico. Cool rainy morning,and no beach weather.Had Jap food and bill came to 63 bucks and it was lousy.Its Chinese for eating out.O Ya

Sounds like those Japs torpedoed you again! I hear that Sears and Kmart, now the same company, are moving towards bankruptcy and the closing of their stores! More unemployment. Payless Shoe Stores is also reputed to be going under! Companies like Kimco which manage a lot of mall property are in trouble (their stock is way down) as they face anchor tenants like Sears vacating their property! Self driving cars are the tip of the iceberg. At first Taxi drivers will be out of work. But when self driving trucks, buses, and trains become the norm, all of their of drivers will also be unemployed! We face an grim future indeed!

A partially sunny day so far here in Gresham, but more rain is expected by tonight. Currently 54F as of 12:15 PM PDT and fairly calm.

Had a good Chinese lunch with Kim yesterday. Her replacement Social Security card came in the mail to my address. Then she walked over to Chase Bank, just across the parking lot from our restaurant, and opened an account. Once they send her a statement to my address welcoming her aboard, she will have all she needs to prove her address to the DMV and renew her driver's license just ahead of the deadline.

Double-A

Old March 24th 17, 09:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Scattered showers as of 1:15 PM PDT here in Gresham. Currently 50F with wind out of the south at 10 mph.

People in other parts of the country are content with bird watching as spring approaches. But here in Oregon it is whale watching season! Gray whales begin their annual migration up the coast, which coinciding with spring break, provides many fine whale watching opportunities!

Double-A

Old March 25th 17, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Partly cloudy but so far dry today. South wind at only 5 mph. Currently 53F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in beautiful downtown Gresham.

The Oregon Ducks basketball team are in the Elite Eight now at the big tournament! They will play the Kansas Jayhawks tonight at 6 PM!

Double-A

Old March 25th 17, 11:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 1:20:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy but so far dry today. South wind at only 5 mph. Currently 53F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in beautiful downtown Gresham.

The Oregon Ducks basketball team are in the Elite Eight now at the big tournament! They will play the Kansas Jayhawks tonight at 6 PM!

Double-A

Sunny and 70 here in Anaheim.Sandy wants something that will sell at the Swap Meets.I'm thinking of a health item???. She is pretty and would look nice in her uniform.O ya. We will end up having Italian food. Trebert

Old March 26th 17, 09:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 3:45:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Saturday, March 25, 2017 at 1:20:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
Partly cloudy but so far dry today. South wind at only 5 mph. Currently 53F as of 1:15 PM PDT here in beautiful downtown Gresham.

The Oregon Ducks basketball team are in the Elite Eight now at the big tournament! They will play the Kansas Jayhawks tonight at 6 PM!

Double-A

Sunny and 70 here in Anaheim.Sandy wants something that will sell at the Swap Meets.I'm thinking of a health item???. She is pretty and would look nice in her uniform.O ya. We will end up having Italian food. Trebert

I don't know. They charge you for your booth and space, which means you have to sell at least something just to break even. With my luck that's never a guaranty!

48F now here in Gresham as of 1:45 PM PDT. Steady rain. Wind variable, but fairly calm. Humidity 91%.

Hey! The Oregon Ducks beat the Kansas Jayhawks last night in the Elite Eight basketball game! Now on to the Final Four in Phoenix on Saturday April 1st! First time since 1939 that have gotten that far! Go Ducks!

Double-A

Old March 27th 17, 09:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Some sun. Partly cloudy. Scattered showers. Now 52F at 1:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 12 mph.

It's still only March, but my apartment manager was out mowing our lawn for the first time this year. Perhaps he thought he'd better get it done during this brief brake in the rain.

Double-A

Old March 28th 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 56F as of 2:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. Wind south at 10 mph. No rain right now, but it will be returning tonight.

Got new rechargeable batteries for my digital camera. Got a good deal on them at Office Max. Now I should soon be able to be back in the eBay business!

Double-A

Old March 30th 17, 08:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Currently 49F as of 12:30 PM PDT here in Gresham. West wind at 9 mph and scattered showers.

Had a good lunch with Kim yesterday. She brought me raw peanuts, an excellent herbal tea that I like, Korean style cookies, and picked up the tab for lunch!

Double-A

Punishment for the Ft. Hood Terrorist. G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 1 November 9th 09 07:59 PM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee Astronomy Misc 0 May 6th 08 05:09 AM
The source of the solar wind (Forwarded) Andrew Yee[_1_] News 0 May 6th 08 04:59 AM
east's direction wind peter Misc 2 November 28th 06 03:38 PM
the East's direction wind peter Misc 1 November 23rd 06 03:44 PM