Gresham in Springtime

Old May 21st 18, 02:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

Default Gresham in Springtime

"Herbert Glazier" wrote
"Massachusetts is a pretty state. I can only come up with
ideas" why I did NOT stay in Boston and pay off all my creditors,
in full, using money from my city-block-of-houses that I own,
or paid them with my hangar full of rare & valuable collector
cars, with which I could have bought into in a royal, posh
& plush Jewish Retirement resort on the East Coast,
and be living in their most luxurious State-room, and be

Dr.-Bert-Glazier, the Social Events Director for this Community,
whereat I could give my Nobelch level Science Talks, Lectures
& Seminars to the local yokels, by me, Dr.Glazier, the best
Imperial thinker there ever was" Bert

"But now, that I have elected to leave Boston and fled to CA
I am sad to be in Fullerton, Huntington Beach or Anaheim
California where I am now a vagrant & homeless bum, and
I live in an old van with Treb, a bucket that I **** into." Bert

"Treb" is short for *"The reeking excrement bucket"*.Bert
"This very Treb-****-pail talks to me and I talk back to it,
since I have now nowhere else to go to, as I hate my own
Glazier-family, who refuses to have any contact with me". Bert

"So I cry and **** into the UseNet's a.a & s.p. while
http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-s-de-Minting is happening". Bert

"I never told my kids that "Treb" is my pail that I **** into,
AND I do talk to, enters my brain 1st, every morning.Bert
"I am too old to take the van for a trip back to Boston.
I knew it would be a one way trip to S.Mexicale, where
my Mexican pool-playing ex-cronies refer to me as
"Glazier, 'la judio cerdo idioto' _, (the idiotic Jewish Pig).

"I'm depressed because I'm 3200 miles away from my
Great Grankids. I send them my pictures so the will know
what I look like after I left my dentures back in Boston" Bert.

"Why am I posting this, its making me cry as it always does".Bert

See why in ------- Glazier's Dossier -------
e.g. http://tinyurl.com/Swine-Glazier-s-REAL-intent

Old May 21st 18, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool again about the same temp.your having..Massachusetts is a pretty state.I can only come up with ideas.Bert

The closest I ever got to Mass. was Washington D.C. and Virginia. Saw all the national monuments, White House, Capitol Building, Smithsonian, and Teddy Kennedy. My company sent me there for a computing convention, and I took my wife along.

Today 67F as of 3:00 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 49%. Clear sky and sunny.

Started reading my textbook on Economics. Read the chapter on poverty!

Double-A

Old May 21st 18, 11:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 3:00:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool again about the same temp.your having..Massachusetts is a pretty state.I can only come up with ideas.Bert

The closest I ever got to Mass. was Washington D.C. and Virginia. Saw all the national monuments, White House, Capitol Building, Smithsonian, and Teddy Kennedy. My company sent me there for a computing convention, and I took my wife along.

Today 67F as of 3:00 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 49%. Clear sky and sunny.

Started reading my textbook on Economics. Read the chapter on poverty!

Double-A

Cool cloudy and no rain.Looks like I go to Hawaii alone.I wonder if I can get my van on a cargo ship? That would be a good plan. M&M would find Hawaii a virgin land.Bert
Old May 21st 18, 11:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"Looks like I go to Hawaii alone because my son

Ken does not wanna have anything to do with me.
I wonder if I can get my van on a cargo ****? That
would be a good plan. M&M would find Hawaii a virgin
land" to **** onto like I do into the bucket in my Van.Bert

snicker chuckle chortle ROTFLMAO
Old May 22nd 18, 12:19 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 3:08:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 21, 2018 at 3:00:54 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, May 20, 2018 at 6:08:54 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Cool again about the same temp.your having..Massachusetts is a pretty state.I can only come up with ideas.Bert

The closest I ever got to Mass. was Washington D.C. and Virginia. Saw all the national monuments, White House, Capitol Building, Smithsonian, and Teddy Kennedy. My company sent me there for a computing convention, and I took my wife along.

Today 67F as of 3:00 PM. Wind NW at 5 mph. Humidity 49%. Clear sky and sunny.

Started reading my textbook on Economics. Read the chapter on poverty!

Double-A

Cool cloudy and no rain.Looks like I go to Hawaii alone.I wonder if I can get my van on a cargo ship? That would be a good plan. M&M would find Hawaii a virgin land.Bert

Or just roll out that unlimited credit card of yours, order a new van from a Hawaiian dealership, and have it waiting for you when you arrive!

Double-A

Old May 23rd 18, 01:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" wrote:
"I park & bark in the dark. I'm of low wit & a stupid ****."
"I feel very safe when I lie. I will lie till I die.O ya. Trebert."

"I am all alone in my van and I am very depressed". Bert
"Being Jewish I know this is so very true" -- Bert.

Old May 25th 18, 10:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A cool day. Sun through light overcast. Now 64F as of 2:00 PM. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 54%.

Double-A

Old May 26th 18, 02:52 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 2:04:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool day. Sun through light overcast. Now 64F as of 2:00 PM. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 54%.

Double-A

Same as here.High 70 and low 62.It will not rain this year.Beaches not doing any business.Bert
Old May 26th 18, 03:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Herbert Glazier" writes
http://tinyurl.com/SwineBert-s-WRONG-Predictions

Old May 26th 18, 08:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 6:52:49 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, May 25, 2018 at 2:04:56 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
A cool day. Sun through light overcast. Now 64F as of 2:00 PM. Wind west at 5 mph. Humidity 54%.

Double-A

Same as here.High 70 and low 62.It will not rain this year.Beaches not doing any business.Bert

An even cooler day. Now 59F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind SW at 3 mph. Humidity 59%. Overcast.

Farmers' Market is drawing a big crowd outside. I bought some fresh beets.

Double-A

Fall in Gresham Hägar Misc 208 January 9th 18 10:29 PM
Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg Policy 3 December 16th 06 06:58 PM
Springtime On Mars Rand Simberg History 2 December 16th 06 02:22 AM