Art Deco and Formosa's Rule

Old July 7th 05, 03:00 PM
Art Deco

Default Art Deco and Formosa's Rule

Sean Monaghan wrote:

wrote:

Art Deco,

Remember Formosa's Rule ?

... grow up, learn, and **** off.

I am not the one that makes Formosa's Rule determinations, fanboi.

Take the advice from a ' Raving Loonie ' who has been there and done
that ..

See http://tinyurl.com/cm2pf for reference.

Coming from a "Raving Loonie", it means something. You don't want to
go there .

Leave Bohne and Tholen alone. They don't deserve it

I nominate this line for Clueless Statement of the Week.

Goodbye & good luck.

Does this imply that you are leaving Usenet forever?

crosses fingers

We [tinw] shall see. I can't say I will miss the fart and sex toy
lames.

You need it

Ciao, fanboi.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"It's less a process of "convertion" it's about the reality of matter and
energy (all 8 [!] kinds of matter) ... and yes, that's how "they do it".
We {aliens} call it phase-tuning or simply phase-ing.
And no, you will have to find it out all by yourself. And yes, we
{aliens} will make sure your technical advancement will no longer be
faster than your spiritual one ... we'd rather let you perish on this
planet. That's a promise, you monkey-fu*kers.
HTH.
C."
-- Charles D. "Chuckweasel" Bohne's award-winning alien technology

"That's what you expect from people who think that the
cyberworld isn't "RL"."
-- Dr. David Tholen, Psychic Astrologer
Old July 7th 05, 03:07 PM
Michael Baldwin Bruce

Bruce AKA Art Deco wrote:
Sean Monaghan wrote:

wrote:

Art Deco,

Remember Formosa's Rule ?

... grow up, learn, and **** off.

I am not the one that makes Formosa's Rule determinations, fanboi.

Take the advice from a ' Raving Loonie ' who has been there and done
that ..

See http://tinyurl.com/cm2pf for reference.

Coming from a "Raving Loonie", it means something. You don't want to
go there .

Leave Bohne and Tholen alone. They don't deserve it

I nominate this line for Clueless Statement of the Week.

Seconded, Bruce.

Goodbye & good luck.

Does this imply that you are leaving Usenet forever?

crosses fingers

We [tinw] shall see. I can't say I will miss the fart and sex toy lames.

Nobody can miss a lame, Bruce. Except the jackass.

You need it

Ciao, fanboi.

How, Bruce.