A Red Shift Is A Turkey Dropping Or Monkey Turd, Saul Levy Forgot ToEat While At The Zoo On The Job

Old October 8th 10, 08:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
John[_29_]

Default A Red Shift Is A Turkey Dropping Or Monkey Turd, Saul Levy Forgot ToEat While At The Zoo On The Job

Red shifts could be any of a number of things. There is no way of
verifying what a red shift is, and everybody knows it and even Hubble
admitted it. They are just unwilling to say it. There is too much
time, money, and energy involved in current incorrect cosmological
thinking, and they don't want to admit to it and begin the process of
rewriting the text books from grade school up, and as such, they are
all cowards. There are plenty of exceptions in observable data to what
current thinking about red shifts are. Anyone can find them on the net
with a simple search. Well, it's time for the cowards to take a hike,
because in 2014, with the new telescope, the JWST, which is three
times more powerful than the Hubble, we'll get closer to understanding
what red shifts are and what red shifts are not, without a doubt. And
if that doesn't prove it beyond a doubt that current thinking is
mistaken, and if it takes the next generation telescope to find out
more and get closer to the truth of it, then I'll be here, waiting and
laughing at all the cowards until the next gen telescope begins to pin
it down without a doubt. Now. Run cowards! Run!

John Ayres
Old October 9th 10, 01:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 8, 12:49*am, John wrote:
[...]

Due to the delay of distant photons, what we perceive as a redshift
could very well be a blueshift taking place. Also, a reflected photon
should always detect as a redshift.

~ BG
Old October 9th 10, 10:23 AM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"John" wrote in message
Red shifts could be any of a number of things. There is no way of
verifying what a red shift is, and everybody knows it and even Hubble
admitted it.

That's just not true.

Red-shift, as it relates to speed, has been
proven correct over and over and over again.

The fact that a burned out retard like YOU cannot
grasp the fundamentals of physics gives me an
inordinate amount of pleasure.

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Old October 9th 10, 01:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Oct 9, 5:23*am, "HVAC" wrote:
"John" wrote in message

Red shifts could be any of a number of things. There is no way of
verifying what a red shift is, and everybody knows it and even Hubble
admitted it.

That's just not true.

Red-shift, as it relates to speed, has been
proven correct over and over and over again.

The fact that a burned out retard like YOU cannot
grasp the fundamentals of physics gives me an
inordinate amount of pleasure.

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Red Shift gives information
Old October 9th 10, 01:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Oct 9, 5:32*am, bert wrote:
On Oct 9, 5:23*am, "HVAC" wrote:

"John" wrote in message

Red shifts could be any of a number of things. There is no way of
verifying what a red shift is, and everybody knows it and even Hubble
admitted it.

That's just not true.

Red-shift, as it relates to speed, has been
proven correct over and over and over again.

The fact that a burned out retard like YOU cannot
grasp the fundamentals of physics gives me an
inordinate amount of pleasure.

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Red Shift gives information

A photon can also be frequency modulated. (terrific implications)