North Pole, South Pole

Old October 20th 19, 04:07 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default North Pole, South Pole

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 2:56:23 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

It's possible, (and I'm only speculating)...

Well, that's all you ever do, speculate... which has zero support in science. You need evidence for your foolish claims, and speculations provide zero evidence...
Old October 22nd 19, 07:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

On Monday, October 21, 2019 at 10:57:38 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:
The Starmaker wrote:

palsing wrote:

On Saturday, October 19, 2019 at 2:56:23 PM UTC-7, The Starmaker wrote:

It's possible, (and I'm only speculating)...

Well, that's all you ever do, speculate... which has zero support in science. You need evidence for your foolish claims, and speculations provide zero evidence...

What do you mean "zero evidence"? Are you telling me you cannot find a photo of the North Pole here on...planet Earth????

You mean to tell me NOBODY here can come up with a photo of the North Pole???? I'm talking about here on Earth, not the planet Venus! EARTH!

No, I'm saying that there is zero evidence for your speculation that... "It's possible, (and I'm only speculating) that there is a whole bunch of flying saucers that have crashed at the north pole, (including some of our own crafts)."