Hi everyone. Pay no attention to me.

Old April 13th 21, 12:23 AM posted to sci.space.policy
Justin Tyme[_2_]

Default Hi everyone. Pay no attention to me.

I need to take a **** and this looks like a really good group to take a **** in.

got here justin tyme.

Old April 14th 21, 12:24 AM posted to sci.space.policy
David Spayne

Justin Tyme wrote in
:

I need to take a **** and this looks like a really good group to take a **** in.

got here justin tyme.

Hi Justin,

Welcome to sci.space.policy

Have you ever stuck a toy rocket up your butt?

Old April 14th 21, 07:46 PM posted to sci.space.policy
Lu Wei

David Spayne wrote in :

Justin Tyme wrote in
:

I need to take a **** and this looks like a really good group to take a **** in.

got here justin tyme.

Hi Justin,

Welcome to sci.space.policy

Have you ever stuck a toy rocket up your butt?

I love the feel of a Saturn V up my butt, Mercury Redstone's and Gemini Titan II's

are way to small. Saturn V's make my dick Hard.