Kurt Stocklmeir gravity

Old September 22nd 15, 10:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy.solar
kurt stocklmeir kurt stocklmeir is offline
Member

Default Kurt Stocklmeir gravity

around the sun shape of time and space creates a force away from
the sun

Joel Osteen said some thing like - be careful of what fights you
become part of because the devil is trying to get people off of
the right path where they do important things

I think I know what God does to people who start fights for the
devil

Kurt Stocklmeir
--
--- Posted from http://lu7abf.org.ar/news