Gravity Has No Wave

Old October 30th 14, 11:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Gravity Has No Wave

Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert
Old October 31st 14, 12:01 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Arc Michael

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

did u see that viral vid where a fish comes out of the water, grabs a cat, and drags that cat into the water? how is that linked to gravity?
Old October 31st 14, 04:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

arc that was a Florida gator TreBert
Old October 31st 14, 05:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

Einstein's GR does not give wave action for gravity.nor particle. It gives only curve spacetime. So what gives? I think my gravity source thinking is very close to reality. The imperial thinkers spending millions of granted money on experiments year after year have egg on their face. I have spent not a dime,and have no egg on my face. TreBert
Old October 31st 14, 08:22 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

Its matter that tells spacetime what to do.It is spacetime structure that gets matter doing it. Again I keep coming up with thedog catching its own tail.. TreBert
Old November 2nd 14, 11:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

Im sure in QM all there is is controlled by a gravity field. I have an idea this field takes chaos(random actions) and makes them into reality. Hmmm I will do a post on."WHAT IS REALITY" I'll ask Treb for help. TreBert
Old November 3rd 14, 06:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

Reality is knowaing what we think is a vacuum and that its empty space is in reality "WE JUST FOUND THE MISSING 99% of the universe." TREB - bert
Old November 4th 14, 05:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

Vacuum was once all. Now it has evolved as the universe. Vacuum is given a bad name. It referred to being empty nothing. In reality it is a field that created everything.So Treb keeps on saying its "nothing all the way down" For my sake humor him. TreBert
Old November 6th 14, 12:49 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 11/4/2014 11:30 AM, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

Vacuum was once all. Now it has evolved as the universe. Vacuum is given a bad name. It referred to being empty nothing. In reality it is a field that created everything.So Treb keeps on saying its "nothing all the way down" For my sake humor him. TreBert

Bert. Do you ever read your own posts?
They are truly incomprehensible drivel.
Is there a point where you will stop when you realize
that not even one word of what you say makes sense?

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!
Old November 6th 14, 06:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

On Thursday, October 30, 2014 3:39:03 PM UTC-7, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
Millions spent looking for a gravity wave and finding none proves what I have been saying over the years. Gravity is the aether. Its just there and everything is emerged in it evenly in every direction.It makes things round.. I thing of gravity as a fish under water trying to figure out bouyancy. Trying to figure out water pressure. TreBert

The miracle of gravity is its "Field of Dreams" A 26 dimensional field. Its lines of force is in strings 10^-33 of a centermeter thick. TreBert