New Space Music Video, STS-120, P6 2B... Help- lost video!

Old November 11th 07, 12:28 AM posted to sci.space.shuttle,sci.space.station
Craig Fink

Default New Space Music Video, STS-120, P6 2B... Help- lost video!

....Solar Array Depolyment...charge...Brian, warning, use high volume at your
own risk...
http://youtube.com/watch?v=QeC0clbY7Ds
set to music, who is that band contest, I don't know.

sdf wrote:

I had a great clip of a shuttle launch, set to some funky music. Showed
the ignition sequence close up- booster ignition, firing of frangible
bolts etc. Anyhow, HDD crash and didn't have it backed up. Can't find a
torrent or P2P version of it anywhere. Anyone know what it is (I can't
remember the name) and where I can get it?

Yeah, I know. Dumb.

This one? Would be nice to keep the shuttle torrents active, a terabyte is a
lot of old videos. Is there any Open Source....

Old November 11th 07, 08:18 PM posted to sci.space.station
sdf

sdf wrote:

I had a great clip of a shuttle launch, set to some funky music. Showed
the ignition sequence close up- booster ignition, firing of frangible
bolts etc. Anyhow, HDD crash and didn't have it backed up. Can't find a
torrent or P2P version of it anywhere. Anyone know what it is (I can't
remember the name) and where I can get it?

Yeah, I know. Dumb.

This one? Would be nice to keep the shuttle torrents active, a terabyte is
lot of old videos. Is there any Open Source....

Not the one, but nice. The one I had included a lot of slo-mo scenes.

Help- lost video! sdf Space Shuttle 2 November 12th 07 11:08 AM
LONG-LOST VIDEO -- MAN'S FIRST STEP ON THE MOON -- Mistakes DO Happen! Ed Conrad Amateur Astronomy 3 July 4th 06 07:18 PM
ESA fakes CryoSat controlroom video footage ..... CryoSat Mission lost due to launch failure Raving Loonie Astronomy Misc 12 October 12th 05 08:52 AM
anti terror music video "Us" 234yio UK Astronomy 0 November 4th 04 06:56 AM
anti terror music video "Us" 234yio UK Astronomy 0 November 4th 04 06:53 AM