LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old May 8th 06, 03:33 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy),

Clearly you have too much local incest sperm in your mouth,
and you're knowingly spreading AIDS via your brown nose.
-
Brad Guth

snicker That was a colossally stupid tantrum (not to mention
stupefyingly lame), ignorant Brad, but not nearly as stupid as your
assertions about the lifeless planet Venus.

Old May 8th 06, 04:22 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Tomcat,

Your interpretation of reality is fantastical to an extraordinary
degree. Do you take psychoactive drugs?

Old May 8th 06, 08:57 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat wrote:
wrote:
Tomcat,

Your interpretation of reality is fantastical to an extraordinary
degree. Do you take psychoactive drugs?

People so bright that that Mensans recommend they join Triple 9

So, someone said you should try to join triple 9 when you bored them to
death - that doesn't mean you got in! lol.

don't
need psychoactive drugs.

Needing is different than doing friend.

Besides, really smart people I know, tend to be users.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis
http://www.mayanmajix.com/art1699.html
http://www.wired.com/news/technology...ory_page_next1

We drink alcoholic beverages so we can at
least communicate slowly enough so that 'ordinary' Mensans can
understand us when we speak.

I didn't quite get that. Are you a saying you're a triple 9 now? lol.
Or did someone say you should try to be a triple 9 to shut you up?

Ordinary people think we are 'freaks'.

Your understanding of the operation of alcohol on the central nervous
system is on par with your understanding of other things you post about
- namely, non-existent.

Most are either murdered

Your sentence structure is incomplete and your use of adjectives is
fuzzy - like everything else you say. So, please clue us in by
completing the following sentence in the context of your post here;

Most [what?] are either murdered...

Thanks so much.

or
made to committ suicide.

^^^^^^

By whom? And how does one MAKE another commit suicide? Very
interesting. My experience with very very smart people is that they
are generally sought out to work on very very hard problems. If you're
NOT working on very very hard problems might I suggest that you might
not be as smart as you claim to be. lol.

It isn't pretty.

What isn't pretty exactly?

If the destruction of
America's 'real' intellectual elite continues

????? Off-the-wall weirdness suggestion massive delusion on your part.

it will be the end of
America.

Paranoid delusions dude - that's what you're describing. Your own
paranoid delusions. You really ought to get help.

You may get a hard-on thinking your an elite of some sort, your daddy
musta been real mean to you to be this ****ed up. lol.

tomcat

Old May 9th 06, 05:39 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

wrote:
Besides, really smart people I know, tend to be users.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis
http://www.mayanmajix.com/art1699.html
http://www.wired.com/news/technology...ory_page_next1

I have never used LSD, or even wanted to. And, not surprisingly, I
have never been spoken to by a 'glowing raccoon'.

I just offer to build an interplanetary spaceship for 8 billion
dollars, and will do so within 8 years. The money must be upfront.

tomcat

Old May 9th 06, 12:15 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 8 May 2006 21:39:24 -0700, "tomcat" wrote:

wrote:
Besides, really smart people I know, tend to be users.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kary_Mullis
http://www.mayanmajix.com/art1699.html
http://www.wired.com/news/technology...ory_page_next1

I have never used LSD, or even wanted to. And, not surprisingly, I
have never been spoken to by a 'glowing raccoon'.

I just offer to build an interplanetary spaceship for 8 billion
dollars, and will do so within 8 years. The money must be upfront.

Just as soon as you post an equivalent performance bond, retard.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
Old May 9th 06, 12:24 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 8 May 2006 19:48:16 -0700, "tomcat" wrote:

wrote:
By whom? And how does one MAKE another commit suicide? Very
interesting. My experience with very very smart people is that they
are generally sought out to work on very very hard problems. If you're
NOT working on very very hard problems might I suggest that you might
not be as smart as you claim to be. lol.

Well, you didn't say anything about my education, or my military
experience, but you are poking fun at my I.Q.

That's because you took the tiny little thing out and stroked it in
public. Therefore you were given the laughter such behavior deserves,
in much the same way that your rock-alien fantasies were given the
treatment that _they_ deserved.

Well, well, well, the
truth is coming out Mr. Mook. Apparently, you aren't too bright,
though it is possible that you are educated and have a military
background.

Evidence indicates that he's smarter than you are. At the very least,
he doesn't mistake shapes in overprocessed, second-hand photographs to
be "proof of alien life". That alone makes him a genius compared to
the like of you and teh Guthball, your slurp-partner.

Doesn't change the fact that men walked on the moon, nor that
extraterrestrial life has yet to be discovered.

ESL!

Old May 9th 06, 06:41 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

John Griffin wrote:
Damn...you had been doing a nearly perfect job of concealing all
intelligence you might have, but now you ruined your pretense by
telling us about it. I guess we'll start seeing evidence of
intelligence in you any day now.

You're right I do have to hide it. And, so do millions of others. In
a population of nearly 300,000,000 people the genuine top 1% in
intelligence represents 3,000,000 people. That is 3 million people
affected by the 'upside down pyramid'.

Houston, we have a problem.

tomcat

Old May 10th 06, 09:24 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Yeah, why does he need it all up front? I mean, if I'm doing a project
I just need regular payments to keep the project rolling. I need a
commitment to the project sure, but not the cash. Of course those
putting up the cash need milestones to release the cash. Maybe that's
what tomcat wants to avoid. More likely he paranoid about the folks
paying out the $8 billion. Sure they promised they'd pay it, but he
doesn't trust them unless he has it.

Still, $8 billion over 8 years assuming a straightline burn rate will
earn an additional $2.88 billion over that period assuming it earns 8%
on the unspent balance. That's a hefty price tag to pay for tomcat's
paranoia. Also, regular payments can be used to build up a performance
bond gradually while increasing your bondablity because you're
achieving milestones all along the way. Actually, you use qualified
vendors who back you up with formal quotes and they get the performance
bond.

I can't figure out tomcat's program. Most projects start with a
revenue stream, and work out a value of it, and work backwards from
there to justify an expenditure.

For example, if you're going to build an $8 billion offshore oil
drilling platform, you start out with independent reserve estimates and
engineering reports that tell you how much oil this puppy will produce
and how fast, and how much it will cost. You get the rights to the
stretch of water it will operate in. You get all the subs lined up
with formal quotes and all. Then, you find qualified partners to
operate it. Then, you're ready to find folks to invest.

In an aerospace context this would work like, well, lets say we have a
sponsor who owns some IP related to providing telephone services
worldwide. A method of using phased array antennae to paint many
stationary cells on the ground from a single moving satellite all
without cell towers, a method of satellite to satellite open optical
communication that allows 20 trillion bits per second exchange rate, to
create a open optical backbone among hundreds of satelites, a method of
control and command that allows global connection to existing cell
phones, the legal framework to allow you to operate all over the world
with this setup... this would be funded with VC money, probably to the
tune of $20 million to $30 million - with cool models, computer
simulations and so forth...

Now, you get estimates of demand for this service - say 10 billion
telephone channels - pricing structure $1 per month, and cost structure
84 satellites costing $120 million each, with qualified vendors giving
formal quotes, then you find qualified partners to operate it. Now,
you're ready to find folks to invest.

The qualified vendors put up the bonding money in this case... but its
the discounted value of the cash flow that drives the project. In the
case of the oil drilling platform, it might produce 78,000 barrels of
oil per day over 30 years to justify the $8 billion expenditure. In
the case of the telephone in the sky you might make $1 billion per
month in fees initially growing to $10 billion per month over a 30 year
period to justify the $10 billion in cost.

So, tomcat wants $8 billion up front to build a spaceship. Okay, but
what's the economic utility of it? What good is it? Sure, you can zip
around the solar system, but what is the economic utility of that? If
he can answer that question at least his proposed program would start
to make sense.

Then, there are the technical questions. How does his spaceship work?
I dunno, he can't figure out the limits and strengths of an SRB, and he
can't see the difference between lifting something slow versus lifting
something quick with a rocket out of gravity field - it makes me wonder
about his ability to do anything in this context.