LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old May 1st 06, 05:38 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

An imbecile calling itself "LIBERATOR"
posting through the City of Denver's computers, wrote:

SNIP

John, are you having gay sex orgies with [only male] sewer
rats?

Picture this...after this ****ing moron posted that infantile
remark, he sat back in his chair at the City of Denver offices
clever!"

BWAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Anyway, as to your moronic question... no, ****forbrains, the
only way I'll **** with you is by slapping you around here if you
have balls enough to try to dispute something I say.

Old May 1st 06, 09:16 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

LIBERATOR wrote:
Hey John, I didn't want to waste the energy reading all your tooting.

Brad is smarter than you, much much smarter.

Nuff said.

"Brad is smarter than you, much much smarter." After lengthy and
thoughful deliberation, I find myself in complete agreement, depspite
Brad's occasional lapses into . . . despair and falsehood. But Brad
tries to enlighten, and often does. Every 5000 word post contains at
least one uncut gem ready for the facets. Sometimes his mathematics is
accurate too.

tomcat

Old May 5th 06, 02:29 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Wow!, I'm impressed that our 'John Griffin' has been so Usenet busy.
Poster (child): Psychosama I aka John Griffin
Recent Posts, April 27, 2006 18:36 -5:00 GMT :
Posts in All 285 Groups -- 8937 messages
alt.fan.art-bell -- 1568 messages rec.gambling.lottery -- 1229 messages

Exactly what's his problem(s)?
-
Brad Guth

Old May 5th 06, 05:21 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

Wow!, I'm impressed that our 'John Griffin' has been so Usenet
busy.
Poster (child): Psychosama I aka John Griffin
Recent Posts, April 27, 2006 18:36 -5:00 GMT :
Posts in All 285 Groups -- 8937 messages
alt.fan.art-bell -- 1568 messages rec.gambling.lottery -- 1229
messages

Exactly what's his problem(s)?

Hilarious. It was inevitable that someone with an IQ around 80
would fall for Crazy Ion's obsessive lunacy. So here comes Brad
Guth with his 81 IQ... HAR DE HAR HAR HAR

Stupid IQ81 Brad, if you're taking over Crazy Ion's obsession,
you might like to use this:

http://netscan.research.microsoft.co...3e&sd=5/4/2006

You could start at http://netscan.research.microsoft.com/ but
the navigation is probably way too complex for your kind.

Old May 7th 06, 04:56 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

LIBERATOR; John, are you having gay sex orgies with [only male] sewer rats?
John and of his incest cloned collective of pagan partners in crimes
against humanity isn't smart enough to know the difference of whatever
he's screwing around with. Pecker-logic and of his intellectual
flatulence is pretty much at the outer limits of their collective
intelligence.

John Griffin, Bookman and Art Deco (AKA three or more incest cloned
peas in a collective pod of borgs),
ESAs Venus Express(VenusX) mission and of their science teams are
slowly but eventually obtaining their somewhat 3D thermal imbalance
data map of the harsh nature of such a geothermally active planet. As
per usual, the ESA teams involved with their ongoing mission of VenusX
are remaining quite reserved, as opposed to the all-knowing likes of
John Griffin that clearly doesn't give a ****.

John Griffin; By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe
there's life on Venus.

BTW; as a scientific matter of fact, it seems there's no good reasons
as based upon the best available hard-science, remote soft-science, or
of those extremely good radar images or even otherwise by way of the
regular laws of physics that rejects upon the clear indications that
other life must have existed/coexisted upon Venus.

There's been more than enough radar obtained images showing us a darn
good perspective at what seems perfectly intelligent/artificial about
Venus. The Magellan obtained images are those nearly of a 3D quality
and of sufficient resolution, with many of the archived images being
those of a 36 look per pixel composite which certainly makes for most
every pixel very believable. Only the most intellectually blinded
fools that obviously got that bigoted way due to their incest cloning
process, and/or by way of their assimilation into the mainstream
collective are now part of the brown-nosed family of borgs that can't
manage to see or much less otherwise appreciate a damn thing or
otherwise allowed to think outside their status quo box (AKA
bigots-R-us collective that continually sucks and blows at the same
time).

Venus ESA Cosmic Vision Mission Venus Exploration Analysis Group
(VEXAG)
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/vexag/announcements.html
It seems that professor F.W. Taylor hasn't been nearly so dumbfounded
as you'd think. Even "Therese Encrenaz" isn't the least bit
unimpressed with the information as being developed by Taylor and of
whatever's likely to evolve from the new and improved thermal imaging
plus other improved science data about Venus. At least technically,
Venus is entirely surmountable and thus humanly doable, and a whole lot
more so than Mars or especially that of our reactive moon.

Possible US Contributions to a Venus ESA Cosmic Vision Mission
Venus Exploration Analysis Group (VEXAG) Organizing Committee
E. Chassefière
M. Roos-Serote
D. Titov
C. Wilson
O. Witasse
-

Evolution isn't made insurmountable nor much less automatically taboo
simply because Venus has become a little toasty. Venus most certainly
hasn't been taboo or otherwise off limits to ETs, especially since
eventually we'll likely become some of those ETs. The following report
is unfortunately based upon a great deal of soft-science that has
systematically excluded much other evidence and thereby keeps insisting
upon the greenhouse affect as being the one and only cause of having
created the extra toasty environment (much the same logic of
infomercial-science based arguments as having insisted our reactive
moon was made of Earth), whereas John Ackerman and a few others have
simply given more consideration to the geothermal cause of imballance,
as well as a few of us sharing the point of considering the
possibilities of local Venusian DNA as having made a go of it.
http://www.lpi.usra.edu/vexag/case_for_venus.pdf

Astrobiology: The Case for Venus by; Geoffrey A. Landis
http://gltrs.grc.nasa.gov/reports/20...003-212310.pdf

Since most of the solar energy is reflected and the amount that's
reaching the surface is so darn little is why it's unlikely that the
solar influx is the one and only cause of that thermally roasted
environment. At least that argument of being somewhat less
solar-greenhose than geothermal matches up with the remote science that
has since calculated upon 15% more thermal energy manages to exit Venus
by night than gets contributed by day, which is a clear sign of what
other missions as having recorded as geothermal hot zones being the
primary cause of that nasty environment. Even the 'fludid arch' within
review of one such radar obtained image that I've focused upon is
telling us that Venus is a somewhat newish and/or renewed planet that's
very much like early Earth.

John Ackerman offers a few alternatives words of wisdom about Venus,
that which isn't exactly painting a humanly survivable alternative,
especially if you're planning upon going there butt naked as well as
for being the dumb and dumber fool on the hill that you are.
http://www.firmament-chaos.com/papers/fvenuspaper.pdf

Technically, and even if having been somewhat biologically
engineered/adapted, along with some degree of applied expertise is
entirely possible that within a few locations of sufficient elevation
and especially within their extended seasons of nighttime are going to
be technically doable for manned missions. Modern robotics offering
their 811 K(1000°F) capability would obviously function quite nicely
within spec. Cold radium cathode vacuum tubes, which might not even
have to be all that physically large as you'd think, should accommodate
all the necessary circuitry demands of providing energy efficient
electronics, whereas diamond based ICs are also fully capable of taking
on the Venusian environment (day or night) as is.

Essentially, even though so much data has been previously obtained
about Venus, there's still a whole lot more that we don't seem to
realize about Venus than about most any other planet, which is rather
odd since every 19 months Venus comes to within 100 fold the distance
of our nearby moon, it's so satellite and/or probe accessible and it's
damn near giving us the exact same face (semi-tidal locked) upon each
pass.

Just reviewing a few images (especially of one in particular) that
contains what looks perfectly rational as being of what's most likely
artificial and offering perfectly good logic for having accommodated
Venusian locals, or of their visiting ETs as having existed/coexisted
within that toasty environment, seems to beg upon others that have
usually claimed to know all there is to know, to pitch in with their
better or alternative ideas rather than having been pitching such a fit
by way of their contributing so much mainstream incest status-quo flak.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 7th 06, 06:35 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 7 May 2006 08:56:37 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell in message
.com:

John Griffin; By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe
there's life on Venus.

BTW; as a scientific matter of fact,

You wouldn't know a scientific fact, if it fell out of a Venusian
dirigible and hit you on the head.
--
V.G.

"i would blame them it they went on a holy jhiad and killed off all the infidels, would you?"
- AssLexa's "200+" alien-implanted IQ jumps the rails and crashes into a grade school, killing all inside.

Change pobox dot alaska to gci.

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.
Old May 7th 06, 07:00 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy),
Clearly you have too much local incest sperm in your mouth, and you're
knowingly spreading AIDS via your brown nose.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 8th 06, 05:53 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy),
Clearly you have too much local incest sperm in your mouth, and you're
knowingly spreading AIDS via your brown nose.
-
Brad Guth

Brad, you have noticed they have medical problems too. Aids isn't the
only one. They are afraid of I.Q. tests. I mentioned them and
underwent massive attack. Especially from William Mook.

Well, if my I.Q. were low I'd be worried too, I guess.

tomcat

Old May 8th 06, 07:17 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

tomcat,
You don't need a very high IQ in order to have realized when you're
being snookered to death. Any damn fool of a village idiot can tell
when they're being made into the sorts of minion fools, as having to
believe in the sorts of infomercial crapolla that simply can't be
unless the laws of physics works differently upon our moon than here
upon Earth.

This following is a bit long winded, but it's the truth and nothing but
the truth.

; How do you know what is or is not on the Moon
if we have never been there ??

If the moon landing was faked... There are some replicated forms of
remote science that'll provide for a sufficient degree of extrapolating
data from such soft-science that's perfectly usable as is. The regular
laws of physics is what stipulates that roughly the square root of the
gamma count is what makes for the bulk of the secondary/recoil worth of
the hard-X-ray count.

Taking remote readings of such gamma radiation is certainly a whole lot
safer and well enough accepted, so that you don't have to actually be
situated within the nuclear reactor core in order to realize and thus
having appreciated that your DNA would have otherwise been terminated.

Roughly 160~180 meters of our SL atmosphere as being somewhat equal to
the 18 mm worth of lead shielding that'll cut gamma and the subsequent
hard-X-ray dosage by 50%. Taking away this nifty radiation moderation
factor, such as that of residing upon our moon that supposedly does not
have a sufficient atmosphere, is what makes our moon into a rather
testy TBI worthy sort of orb.

Kodak film (color as well as B&W) has had a well established reaction
to the various spectrum of direct and reflected photons, that's well
documented as per such film recording upon those reflected photons as
having been derived from their being terrestrial or otherwise Xenon
lamp illuminated, as opposed to those more bluish skewed photons
offered by a raw solar spectrum that's absolutely chuck full of those
extra near-UV and UV-a energy photons that'll easily skew the colors
and/or having altered the reflective albedo of various colors on behalf
of B&W film (the color of blue should have recorded as a light gray to
being damn near white), as well as such raw photons having easily
generated those secondary/recoil worth of near-blue/black-light photons
(none of which ever once existed within any of those EVA obtained Kodak
moments).

Their Kodak film would also have unavoidably managed to have recorded
100 mrem worth of exposure (best noticed between or just outside of the
optically exposed frames). A full rem would have given an obvious
fogging affect throughout each and every roll and frame of their film.
It is technically impossible for those Apollo missions to have
experienced as little as a rem or rad worth of such harsh gamma and
hard-X-ray exposure while having been so radiation butt-naked upon that
surface, which frankly should have been absolutely dark and nasty as
the low albedo surface of our moon was supposed to have been.

There's simply nothing more to say, other than our NASA/Apollo fiasco
had in fact managed to have accomplished a real number upon us. We've
all been badly snookered (some of us to death) by way of those having
"the right stuff", and by now it has only cost humanity trillions per
decade and set us intellectually and scientifically back in time by a
good century per perpetrated cold-war decade.

It seems to me that you are very "selective" in what you believe, not
looking for the truth at all, only looking to perpetuate your own
cause, however unrealistic it is.

It's been more than a little hard for myself to believe in the sorts of
hype and infomercial-science that offers no other independent backing
or alternative interpretation, and therefore such infomercial-science
simply can not be replicated. Therefore, being "selective" seems to be
one of the few options that I have to work with, whereas I'd much
rather not have to be all that selective or much less without
sufficient hard-science.

Perpetuating my own cause is pretty much the same thing that Einstein
and countless others had to do if their ideas or results of whatever
research and/or discoveries were ever going to be taken seriously.
This isn't to say that I'm going to be 100% right about every
conceivable notion that I've ever proposed. If I managed to hit a 10%
mark of being correct is perfectly suficient, although obviously if I
could have managed to hit 50+% would certainly be an extra good thing.

Sometimes the truth is going to be either rather funny or it'll be
rather sad depending on how we're having to look at a given situation.

This Usenet from hell has been a very sad situation that's only become
funny as hell because of what has be forever lost. The global warming
fiasco is more than a sad situation, as well as our perpetrated
cold-war as turned out being such a drain upon humanity as well as upon
most every natural resources of energy. Having Snookered them Russians
with somewhat better smoke and mirrors was both funny and sad, whereas
of those believing that we've walked upon the moon is simply too funny
to being all that sad about, especially since they're so easily
snookered and subsequently dumbfounded that it's a lost cause for those
generations of fools upon fools that were too dumb and dumber to save
their own soul. It's totally funny that we haven't learned a damn
thing about humanity or about making due without the needless taking of
lives and/or the trashing of mother Earth.

What's "unrealistic" is that we're ever going to keep this
technological advantage over China, or even over those of the
ESA/Russian methods of advancing science and of applied space
technology that's primarily going for improving the quality of lives
other than merely focusing upon the upper most 0.1% that our NASA
caters to.

Roy L. Fuchs; You ****ing retard. Aluminum is transparent to X-rays.

Sorry to say that it is not exactly transparent to a given amount of
mass, and aluminum represents the sort of mass that'll generate those
somewhat softer X-rays than of what lead tends to generates. Therefore
more volume but otherwise less overall mass is going to be required of
using aluminum. Unfortunately, those moonsuits offered next to nothing
in volume or mass, and even those Apollo cameras and of their film
packs were made of relatively paper thin aluminum with only a wee bit
of extra material applied inside.

I tend to favor 18 mm(0.7") worth of good old lead or I'll take roughly
160 meters worth of SL atmosphere that'll provide a 50% reduction in
hard-X-rays, thus aluminum is in fact within the ballpark of being
sufficiently good for having provided some moderation. More
importantly is the secondary/recoil worth of hard-X-rays that are going
to get generated by way of all of the lunar gamma that's really hard to
stop (especially if you're situated outside the somewhat protective Van
Allen badlands, and obviously it's only much worse off if you're
orbiting just 100 km away from that reactive moon of ours. Even LL-1
at 58,000 km from the moon could still be somewhat gamma and hard-X-ray
nasty (at least from the direction of our moon).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Radiation_shield
"X-ray and gamma radiation are best absorbed by atoms with heavy
nuclei; the heavier the nucleus, the better the absorption. In some
special applications, depleted uranium is used, but lead is much more
common. Barium sulfate is used in some applications too. When cheapness
is important, almost any material can be used, but it must be far
thicker. One standard design practice is to measure the halving
thickness of a material, the thickness that reduces gamma or x-ray
radiation by half. When multiple thicknesses are built, the shielding
multiplies. For example, a practical shield in a fallout shelter is ten
halving-thicknesses of packed dirt. This reduces gamma rays by a factor
of 1/1024, which is 1/2 multiplied by itself ten times. This multiplies
out to 90 cm (3 ft) of dirt. Shields that reduce gamma ray intensity by
50% (1/2) include (see Kearney, ref):"
9 cm (3.6 inches) of packed dirt or
6 cm (2.4 inches) of concrete,
1 cm (0.4 inches) of lead,
150 m (500 ft) of air.
-

http://ohioline.osu.edu/~rer/rerhtml/rer_26.html
Table 1. Shielding Materials and Their Half-Thicknesses for Gamma
Radiation
Lead 0.7 inches
Iron 1.3 inches
Concrete 4.7 inches
-

I seem to recall this replicated basis of taking 0.7" or nearly 1.8 cm
of lead is required in order to provide us with a 50% reduction benefit
for gamma, whereas I therefore do not believe the previous stipulation
of using 0.4"(1 cm) worth of lead which has taken the inverse square
law into account (obviously wouldn't appliy for being on or even
anywhere near our moon) and/or simply had not taken into account for
the ongoing birth rate of the secondary/recoil dosage that's having
created a few extra hard-X-rays via the initial gamma radiation influx,
whereas instead it's only giving us the terrestrial effective half
dosage benefit of having moderated upon the original portion of what's
mostly hard-X-ray dosage. A good depth or distance of our atmosphere
is actually giving us a better denisty value by way of such lower
density shielding not having created the likes of so many of those
nasty secondary/recoil hard-X-rays. After recalculating the dosage
reduction that's provided by atmosphere, I'm willing to reconsider that
as little as 160 meters of SL atmosphere could suffice for obtaining
each half dosage, and thereby of 1600 meters yields a dosage reduction
potential of 1024:1 that seems perfectly rational unless my math is
still unintentionally skewed. Of course, the thinner that atmosphere
(AKA higher altitude) the greater the required distance per obtaining
each of those half dosage benefits.

However, upon our moon is where you can pretty much forget about having
any significant benefits from atmospheric moderation of whatever's
incoming or of any shield from the local radioactive plus reactive
contributions, that is unless our moon is actually offering a whole lot
more dense atmospheric medium than we've been informed of.

A little about radon(Rn-222) that's a good atmospheric part of what our
moon environment has to offer"
http://www.chemistryexplained.com/el...P-T/Radon.html
"Radon is a colorless, odorless gas with a boiling point of -61.8°C
(-79.2°F) . Its density is 9.72 grams per liter, making it about seven
times as dense as air. It is the densest gas known. Radon dissolves in
water and becomes a clear, colorless liquid below its boiling point. At
even lower temperature, liquid radon freezes. As a solid, its color
changes from yellow to orangish-red as the temperature is lowered even
further. It is a dramatic sight since it also glows because of the
intense radiation being produced."

A fully shadowed moon by way of Earth blocking the sun (lunar eclipse)
is creating the necessary sub-freezing environment that's nicely phase
shifting the available Rn gas that's essentially clear into a yellow
LRn and then into becoming the deeper orangish-red of a sub-frozen
solid form of the previously LRn, whereas it gets any colder it starts
to visibly glow.
http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ima...steere_big.gif
http://joecarr.ca/astro/images/2004/2004C1932a.jpg

The polluted atmosphere of our otherwise reactively bluish atmospheric
surrounded Earth is not of what's causing the reddish-orange color of
the eclipsed moon. The moon itself is already somewhat of a deep
golden iron, titanium and carbon/soot composite covered basalt and
salty surface that has also got more than it's fair share of available
Radon gas by day and LRn by shade or via nighttime that has got to
become sub-frozen and even a bit more so glow-in-the-dark radioactive.
-
Brad Guth

Old May 8th 06, 09:18 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 7 May 2006 21:53:42 -0700, "tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy),
Clearly you have too much local incest sperm in your mouth, and you're
knowingly spreading AIDS via your brown nose.
-
Brad Guth

Brad, you have noticed they have medical problems too. Aids isn't the
only one. They are afraid of I.Q. tests. I mentioned them and
underwent massive attack. Especially from William Mook.

Well, if my I.Q. were low I'd be worried too, I guess.

Way to slurp an ad hominem machine, hypocrite. That demonstrates how
little either of you comprehend science, so keep it up.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?