LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 23rd 06, 05:10 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

John Griffin,
So you're not the least bit opposed to China establishing
their LL-1 platform, and of their logically creating the one
and only LSE-CM/ISS ?

You could say that.

However, you couldn't say anything related to whatever I said.
It made you cry so hard that you were barely able to snip it.

By the way...there is not one rational reason to believe
there's life on Venus.

Obviously you don't believe in pictures, not even the likes of
any 36 look/pixel worth of our own radar images. Obviously
you also don't believe in the regular laws of physics, or
believe in any form of science that rocks your sinking fleet
of sorry ships.

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

BTW; Since when has intelligently designed life that has since
evolved been all that rational?

Stupid, off-the-wall question, Stupid Brad, based on a stupid,
off-the-****ing-wall superstition.

Other life as having come about via pure happenstance is often
found as being a whole lot less rational. Obviously, other
than human life, you and of your naysay bigotry on steroids
doesn't take such irrational forms of other life into account.
And yet you can't but wonder why I call folks like yourself,
as having no regard for other life, as being certified Third
Reich.

No, really, I don't wonder at all. I know you do that because
you're a ****ing idiot.

ET's with a sufficient degree of their applied duh-101
technology, whereas most certainly should be doing just
perfectly fine and dandy, especially since there's no local
shortage of clean and 100% renewable energy at their disposal.

What's so irrational about any of that?

BWAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Cool irony. Who knows how irrational a
cogent version of that wannabe sentence might be?

Brad, did you know that Superman was fiction?

But at least "Superman" utilized the regular laws of physics
to his advantage, obviously believed in radar imaging and
seemingly gave back to the rest of us way more than a flying
hockypuck worth of his honest consideration on behalf of
humanity and that of our environment (Unlike yourself, I don't
think Superman ever so much as contributed flatulence),
whereas you're not ever going to be a happy camper until every
last Muslim and/or nonJew is either quite dead or sequestered
as your personal brown-nosed minion status, and you get to
take control over every last drop of their oil.

I am one ****ing "nonJew" that I would like to have around for a
few more years. On the other hand, the world would be a far
better place without The Pervert Mohammed's primitve cult and its
slavish drones, for sure. Anyway, as you know, the primitives'
oil would never have been discovered, except for surface pools,
without the intervention of modern humans.

By the way, Superman predates radar imaging by one hell of a long
time.

Further by the way, are you familiar with the term "lift yourself
by your bootstraps"? Since you're stupid, and you mentioned your
idiotic belief that a comic book superhero respects the "regular
laws of physics" that you couldn't understand if you had another
thousand years to try, I have to explain that this question
relates to Superman flying around with no means of propulsion.
See, the thing is, you can't lift yourself that way. A simple
force diagram would show you why if anything would, but it won't.

Old April 23rd 06, 05:24 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Bookman; the regular laws of physics helped put men on the moon six
times. What intelligent people don't believe in are Guthian "laws of
physics", since they consist solely of the beliefs and delusions of
Brad Guth.

I believe it's called; put up or shut up. I've asked for your
hard-science, yet lo and behold, it seems that other than your
infomercial-science, you haven't got squat to work with. Why exactly
is that?

1) you don't have to be all that intelegent in order to believe what
your eyes are suggesting, as per there being something that's a whole
lot more atrificial (aka intelligent) looking than not about Venus.

2) You only need the regular laws of physics in order to tell yourself
of what's doable and of what isn't all that doable.

3) My "beliefs and delusions" are certainly a whole lot better off for
humanity and that of our environment than those of your's or that of
our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

Speaking about Venus:
Surface Temperatu more than 400 °C (750 °F)

Why have you recently dropped that temperature from a previous 480°C?

That's actually quite an impressive temperature drop of 80°C.

Even the other official infomercial average temperature of 454°C is
considerably hotter than your wussy 400°C. I must say that I very
much like your cooler temperature.

For some odd reason the official NASA page isn't working. (must be
getting updated to that new cold wave of 400°C temperature that you've
specified)
http://www.spds.nasa.gov/planetary/f...venusfact.html (The page cannot
be displayed)

The mean surface temperature of Venus, as given by NASA, is 864 °F
(464 °C).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(planet)

Venus gets so hot during the day that it could melt a lead cannonball.
The temperature rises to 484 degrees Celsius on the side facing the
Sun.
http://kosmoi.com/Science/Astronomy/Solar/Venus/

Venus - Temperatu ~890°F
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin.../cb_venus.html

Venus is scorched with a surface temperature of about 482° C (900°
F). This high temperature is primarily due to a runaway greenhouse
effect.
http://www.solarviews.com/eng/venus.htm

Venus, from ORRERY: the Solar System in action. Second closest planet
to the Sun, ... raising the surface temperature as high as 490°C
http://www.harmsy.freeuk.com/venus.html

As you can plainly see, you're by far the coolest Venusian guy in town
at 400°C.

Why don't you go there at your earliet opportunity, Brad? No pressure
suit required.

Oddly, as dumbfounded as you are, whereas you don't even realize how
right you are.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 23rd 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously impressed)

Stupid, off-the-wall question, Stupid Brad, based on a stupid,
off-the-****ing-wall superstition.
I am one ****ing "nonJew" that I would like to have around for a
few more years.

Why are you taking such valuable time of your supposed nonJew expertise
for going postal?

I rechecked to see if I've missed anything. Nope, there's not a damn
thing that's constructively contributed as to the topic of other life
existing/coexisting on Venus.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 23rd 06, 06:10 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

On 22 Apr 2006 21:24:10 -0700, "Brad Guth"
wrote:

Bookman; the regular laws of physics helped put men on the moon six
times. What intelligent people don't believe in are Guthian "laws of
physics", since they consist solely of the beliefs and delusions of
Brad Guth.

I believe it's called; put up or shut up. I've asked for your
hard-science, yet lo and behold, it seems that other than your
infomercial-science, you haven't got squat to work with. Why exactly
is that?

It's because you reject _real_ science, and substitute your fantasies,
ko0kboi. Men walked on the moon, Q.E.D.

1) you don't have to be all that intelegent in order to believe what
your eyes are suggesting, as per there being something that's a whole
lot more atrificial (aka intelligent) looking than not about Venus.

2) You only need the regular laws of physics in order to tell yourself
of what's doable and of what isn't all that doable.

3) My "beliefs and delusions" are certainly a whole lot better off for
humanity and that of our environment than those of your's or that of
our resident LLPOF warlord(GW Bush).

Speaking about Venus:
Surface Temperatu more than 400 °C (750 °F)

Why have you recently dropped that temperature from a previous 480°C?

Ahem. "_more_ than 400 °C", Guthko0k. Learn to read.

That's actually quite an impressive temperature drop of 80°C.

Not really, just a demonstration of your inability to read.

[...]

Yeah, at temperatures exceeding 400 °C, you wouldn't last for a
minute.

But keep spewing your ad hominems in your desperate attempt to cover
up the fact that you are living in a fantasy world. It's funny, an a
pathetic kind of way.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

"I'd love to kill you in a ring" - Bartmo gets all touchy-feely

"****SPV....... So yes I am an idiot."

"ASK THE NWS, YOUR TAX DOLLAR GOES TO THEM NOT TO DR.TURI."
- Mr. Turi explains how to accurately predict hurricanes

Bookman is yet another Usenet fignuten, meaning naysayer and/or
rusemaster of their incest cloned Third Reich. In other words, you're
communicating with an intellectual if not a biological clone of
Hitler.
- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

WWFSMD?
Old April 23rd 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Incoherent Dork "Brad Guth" wrote:

[...]

snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker
snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker snicker
snicker

That's actually quite an impressive temperature drop of 80°C.

If he had said "more than 479," would you have gotten so excited
about it?

Note that after 480, "more than 400" could be an increase of 80,
for all you know.

Even the other official infomercial average temperature of
454°C is considerably hotter than your wussy 400°C. I must
say that I very much like your cooler temperature.

"More than 400" is lots hotter than 454, Dumb Brad. It could be
4000.

For some odd reason the official NASA page isn't working.
(must be getting updated to that new cold wave of 400°C
temperature that you've specified)
http://www.spds.nasa.gov/planetary/f...venusfact.html (The page
cannot be displayed)

The mean surface temperature of Venus, as given by NASA, is
864 °F (464 °C).
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Venus_(planet)

Damn, he was right! That's more than 400! (No, I don't mean 400*
399*...*2*1)

Venus gets so hot during the day that it could melt a lead
cannonball. The temperature rises to 484 degrees Celsius on
the side facing the Sun.
http://kosmoi.com/Science/Astronomy/Solar/Venus/

Damn, that's hot! More than 400!

Venus - Temperatu ~890°F
http://www.windows.ucar.edu/tour/lin...ook/java_cb/cb

That's pretty ****ing hot! More than 400!

Venus, from ORRERY: the Solar System in action. Second closest
planet to the Sun, ... raising the surface temperature as high
as 490°C http://www.harmsy.freeuk.com/venus.html

Whoa! Imagine that...more than 400. How unpleasant.

As you can plainly see, you're by far the coolest Venusian guy
in town at 400°C.

It's amusing to see you, having absolutely no experience with
plain seeing, and emphatically proving that right here and now,
presume to tell someone else what he can plainly see.

Towns on Venus are under the surface. There are about a dozen
completely separate ecologies under ground on the planet. They
have had no contact among themselves in the 83 million years
since the surface became unlivable when Venus was caught directly
in the path of the largest CME in the entire history of the sun.
Even today, that's know among all advanced Venusian species as
"The Great Solar Loogie." In a dozen countries on Venus, the
humanoids just barely got their holes dug when that gob smote the
**** out of Venus and ****ed it up. They used to have steak and
eggs for breakfast. Now they eat worms and other burrowing
creatures, some of whem eat humanoids whenever they can. There
are thousands of other species, some of which went underground
with the humanoids and some that grew up there. They even have
endangered species. There's one kind of worm that you can't eat
even if it crawls right out of the wall into your kitchen. I
don't think that's fair. Do you? Who would know, anyway? This
news comes from a confidential source who has contacted the Venus
guys and taught one of them remote viewing, in case you're
wondering how I know this.

Why don't you go there at your earliet opportunity, Brad? No
pressure suit required.

Oddly, as dumbfounded as you are, whereas you don't even
realize how right you are.

Huh?! Another wannabe sentence dies aborning.

Old April 23rd 06, 05:32 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously impressed)

No monkeys (except equivalently, you on a string that I pull when
I want you to jump through another hoop or something). No Buick,
either, but I do have a 1969 Cougar.

Stupid, off-the-wall question, Stupid Brad, based on a stupid,
off-the-****ing-wall superstition.
I am one ****ing "nonJew" that I would like to have around for
a few more years.

Why are you taking such valuable time of your supposed nonJew
expertise for going postal?

That was idiotic in so many ways that I can't decide where to
start laughing.

I rechecked to see if I've missed anything. Nope, there's not
a damn thing that's constructively contributed as to the topic
of other life existing/coexisting on Venus.

That's right, fool. Since you made the claim, we've waited and
waited and waited... you just haven't delivered anything except
the claim. You would if you could.

The probability of life on Venus disappears into the roundoff
error, Crazy Brad, even if you use the highest-precision
arithmetic unit ever devised (pencil). You just wouldn't bother
with that many decimal places.

-
Brad Guth

Old April 23rd 06, 06:58 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"John Griffin" wrote in message
. 1.4...
"Brad Guth" wrote:

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of the
science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier than a
herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously impressed)

No monkeys (except equivalently, you on a string that I pull when
I want you to jump through another hoop or something). No Buick,
either, but I do have a 1969 Cougar.

Let's see. A Mustang is a pony car. So a Cougar must be a pussy car.

Old April 23rd 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

The probability of life on Venus disappears into the roundoff
error, Crazy Brad, even if you use the highest-precision
arithmetic unit ever devised (pencil). You just wouldn't bother
with that many decimal places.

John Griffin (aka pagan fool on the hill of NASA's incest cloning),
What has any of that incest crapolla and ovbious bigotry got to do with
other life having existed/coexisted on Venus?

You're the one having first made the claim that life on Venus was and
always has been 100+% impossible, yet you can't even come close to
proving that analogy, or even offering us a viable swag as to
whatever's supporting that pathetically narrow mindset, other than your
arrogance, greed and bigotry that's running amuck as you fornacate upon
everything in sight.

Obviously you can't even honestly deal with the terms
"existed/coexisted", which is another perfectly clear as a 'chapel
bell' sign that you're absolutely nothing but an incest clone of a
brown nosed and thereby butt-wipe certified minion of the Third Reich,
or of something far worse.
-
Brad Guth

Old April 24th 06, 05:00 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

The probability of life on Venus disappears into the roundoff
error, Crazy Brad, even if you use the highest-precision
arithmetic unit ever devised (pencil). You just wouldn't
bother with that many decimal places.

John Griffin (aka pagan fool on the hill of NASA's incest
cloning), What has any of that incest crapolla and ovbious
bigotry got to do with other life having existed/coexisted on
Venus?

Translation: "waaaaaaaaaaaa!"

I can almost feel the ground shaking as you vent your frustration
over being unable to refute what I said.

"What does the probability of life on Venus have to do with life
on Venus," the ****in' moron asks. BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHA!

You're the one having first made the claim that life on Venus
was and always has been 100+% impossible,

Try to show me where I said that.

Just kidding. You lie. I have described possible life on Venus.
You haven't, because you're too ****ing slow for any such ideas
to develop in the mush between your ears. You rave that there's
life there, but you can't provide the first minim of either
evidence or rational argument, and you can't even postulate any
life forms. ****ing moron, can't even play your own game.

yet you can't even
come close to proving that analogy, or even offering us a
viable swag as to whatever's supporting that pathetically
narrow mindset, other than your arrogance, greed and bigotry
that's running amuck as you fornacate upon everything in
sight.

Tantrums like that would be more amusing if you'd space them out
a little better.

Obviously you can't even honestly deal with the terms
"existed/coexisted", which is another perfectly clear as a
'chapel bell' sign that you're absolutely nothing but an
incest clone of a brown nosed and thereby butt-wipe certified
minion of the Third Reich, or of something far worse.

Wipe the spittle off your surroundings, Crazy Brad. Calm yourself
and tell me what you think of the Venusian life forms I've
described.

-
Brad Guth

Old April 24th 06, 05:02 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

The pictures you say I "don't believe in" are a product of
the science you say I don't believe in. Ain't that funnier
than a herd of monkeys ****in' in a 1956 Buick?

You have monkeys, and a 1956 Buick? (I'm seriously
impressed)

No monkeys (except equivalently, you on a string that I pull
when I want you to jump through another hoop or something).
No Buick, either, but I do have a 1969 Cougar.

Let's see. A Mustang is a pony car. So a Cougar must be a
pussy car.

I bet you think a Swedish car is a Vulva.

Oh, wait...that's the first time you've ever heard that word, and
it would require far more than your complement of half-assed
brain cells for you to concoct a paronomasia, even one as obvious
as that one.