LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

Old April 10th 06, 05:30 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Default LIFE ON VENUS EXISTS!!!

"Brad Guth" wrote:

I haven't had a boss for decades, doofus.

You're 80+ years old? or just rich? or both?

snicker Guth wracks his brain...and doesn't see the obvious.
Old April 11th 06, 08:13 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

I know a serious pile of incest deposited crapolla when I see it. Thus
I'm not the one that's having to continually wipe off my shoes each and
every time I go anywhere.

What's your pathetic excuse for dropping all those piles of crapolla
along the way?

What's your best borg like collective swag for considering other life
as having coexisted upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 11th 06, 09:09 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote in
oups.com:

How the hell did you get out of my KF?

Oh, what the hell. Since I'm already reading this, I'll just go ahead
and translate your post so everybody else can understand it:

I know a serious pile of incest deposited crapolla when I see it.

Mirror, mirror, on the wall...

Thus I'm not the one that's having to continually wipe off my shoes
each and every time I go anywhere.

I don't have no shoes at all.

What's your pathetic excuse for dropping all those piles of crapolla
along the way?

Do I suffer from schizophrenia?

What's your best borg like collective swag for considering other life
as having coexisted upon Venus?
-

Nope, just a bad case of apophenia.

--
*** ERROR: OUT OF BEER ***
Old April 11th 06, 11:25 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad Guth wrote:
I know a serious pile of incest deposited crapolla when I see it. Thus
I'm not the one that's having to continually wipe off my shoes each and
every time I go anywhere.

What's your pathetic excuse for dropping all those piles of crapolla
along the way?

What's your best borg like collective swag for considering other life
as having coexisted upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

Brad, you can't talk to the . . . BORG. They have a single mind, a
single purpose, and that is to destroy all 'thinking' beings. They
have no interest in science, technology, or art. They do not possess
souls. They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

I told them about life on Mars. They attacked. I showed them pictures
of Mars showing life on the planet. They attacked. I gave them
directions to prove it for themselves by enlarging the JPL Photos.
They attacked. They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

I explained technology to them. Informed them of NASA, and rockets,
and satellites, and Probes. They attacked. I explicated the workings
of the Space Shuttle, patiently explaining that it has flown more than
100 times and only had 2 catastrophic events -- and that isn't bad for
a Spaceship. They attacked. I designed a waverider spaceplane with
wondrous SSME engines and a slick basalt/epoxy hull. They attacked.
They are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of
all sentient activity in the Universe.

So, Brad, don't waste your time with them; or they will attack! They
are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of all
sentient activity in the Universe.

tomcat

Old April 12th 06, 02:40 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

tomcat wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
I know a serious pile of incest deposited crapolla when I see it. Thus
I'm not the one that's having to continually wipe off my shoes each and
every time I go anywhere.

What's your pathetic excuse for dropping all those piles of crapolla
along the way?

What's your best borg like collective swag for considering other life
as having coexisted upon Venus?
-
Brad Guth

Brad, you can't talk to the . . . BORG. They have a single mind, a
single purpose, and that is to destroy all 'thinking' beings. They
have no interest in science, technology, or art.

You mean the Brad who posts thusly?

"incest deposited crapolla"
"continually wipe off my shoes"
"dropping all those piles of crapolla"

They do not possess
souls. They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

OK, I'm convinced now -- you're an idiot.

I told them about life on Mars.

No, you didn't.

They attacked.

No, your errors were exposed.

I showed them pictures
of Mars showing life on the planet.

No, you didn't.

They attacked.

No, your errors were exposed.

I gave them
directions to prove it for themselves by enlarging the JPL Photos.

If this fantasy of yours is real, it is your job to provide the
evidence, no one else's. Yet you are unable to comprehend this simple
concept.

They attacked.

No, your errors were exposed.

They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

More idiocy.

I explained technology to them.

You mean "zero point energy"? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Informed them of NASA, and rockets,
and satellites, and Probes.

Are you really this dense?

They attacked.

No, you were laughed at.

I explicated the workings
of the Space Shuttle, patiently explaining that it has flown more than
100 times and only had 2 catastrophic events -- and that isn't bad for
a Spaceship. They attacked. I designed a waverider spaceplane with
wondrous SSME engines and a slick basalt/epoxy hull. They attacked.
They are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of
all sentient activity in the Universe.

See above.

So, Brad, don't waste your time with them; or they will attack! They
are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of all
sentient activity in the Universe.

Froth on, please, oh clueless one.

tomcat

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Saucerheads in alt.astronomy

"An applied ripple action implies time and momentum
reciprocal dependent directed surface tension not
instantaneous field wide reaction."
-- nightbat the saucerhead-in-chief
Old April 12th 06, 03:36 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"Brad Guth" wrote:

I know a serious pile of incest deposited crapolla when I see
it. Thus I'm not the one that's having to continually wipe
off my shoes each and every time I go anywhere.

Guph, your act is pitiful enough without resorting to blatant
lies. Stick to the usual crazy ****.

What's your pathetic excuse for dropping all those piles of
crapolla along the way?

What's your best borg like collective swag for considering
other life as having coexisted upon Venus?

I can't help you with that kind of guess, but I can give you an
Earthling's conjecture. I say that the absence of even one minim
of evidence or argument suggesting life on Venus is the one and
only clue. It might be a bit over the top to say that it's
impossible, but it's for sure 100% dumb to take the 100% lack of
evidence as proof of Venusians. Sheeee-IT, boy, you don't even
have any blurry pictures of rocks to show us!

Old April 12th 06, 03:37 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

"tomcat" wrote:

Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

attack! They are machines with but one overriding desi
the destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

You've come to a good point (again) to end that schtick. Show up
here tomorrow with a new one and a new anonym if you must
continue.

Old April 12th 06, 03:48 AM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Brad, you can't talk to the . . . BORG.
tomcat,
I know, I know. That's why I have to utilize my lose cannons in order
to return the favor.
I told them about life on Mars. They attacked. I showed them pictures
of Mars showing life on the planet. They attacked. I gave them
directions to prove it for themselves by enlarging the JPL Photos.
They attacked. They are machines with but one overriding desi the
destruction of all sentient activity in the Universe.

I explained technology to them. Informed them of NASA, and rockets,
and satellites, and Probes. They attacked. I explicated the workings
of the Space Shuttle, patiently explaining that it has flown more than
100 times and only had 2 catastrophic events -- and that isn't bad for
a Spaceship. They attacked. I designed a waverider spaceplane with
wondrous SSME engines and a slick basalt/epoxy hull. They attacked.
They are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of
all sentient activity in the Universe.

Observationology simply isn't allowed, any more so than deductive
reasoning or the regular laws of physics. Of anything hard-science has
to have their pagan NASA stamp of approval, and of anything PhotoShop
is entirely taboo. In fact, seeing whatever is not believing.

Since I do not have sufficient hard-science as to other life
existing/coexisting or not upon on Mars, as such all that I can manage
is advise the likes of ourselves to find better groups and/or to
further nail down the obvious with greater information, such as to what
the sub-frozen, easily pulverised and generally TBI to death planet of
Mars has to offer, such as in the way of sharing whatever's a whole lot
tougher and of rad-hard DNA than Earth life. The same arguments and/or
topic demands certainly goes for other life as having been
existing/coexisting upon Venus.

They are machines with but one overriding desi the destruction of
all sentient activity in the Universe.

Where's all of those spare WMD when you need them?
-
Brad Guth

Old April 12th 06, 05:20 AM posted to sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle

Hey guys,

ESA's probe was just inserted into VENUSian orbit with success and has
already begun to transmit images. Images of VENUSian life have already
been posted on the web at http://www.playboy.com. So not much point in
speculating anymore.
Old April 12th 06, 04:00 PM posted to alt.music.rush,sci.space.station,sci.space.shuttle,alt.fan.art-bell

Name them, conspiracyboi. Provide evidence that your delusional
conspiracy exists, if you can pry your slurper away from the ko0k who
has to deny physical evidence because it conflicts with his religious
beliefs.

Bookman,
I've already been there and done that. The laws of physics proves that
just about anything you'd care to argue that's related to those
supposed EVAs is so easily included in their being phony baloney, as in
bogus and otherwise nothing but LLPOF infomercial-science worthy.
Better images as obtained from Earth and of many others from satellite
(I'm including those of the official NASA/Apollo archives) are further
proof that we've not accomplished what we've been told. Not to mention
that there's still no freaking proof-tested R&D of any fly-by-rocket
lander available for the next round of efforts, and of no documentation
as to whatever supposedly existed before.

Accomplishing LL-1 is very doable and extremely important (even that's
better off than anything the USSR or Russia of today has accomplished
via manned mission), whereas going in for orbiting that nasty sucker is
about as damn risky, obviously spendy but otherwise technically doable
as it gets. Even low orbits of anything below 50 km has been downright
impossible to sustain without involving a great deal of reaction
thrusting and of having a set of powerful reaction wheels to boot. The
closer to the moon the more mascon affected things get (it's almost as
though our salty moon is semi-hollow and the shell is that of
representing a rather extremely uneven density).

Obviously tens of meters of fluffy moon dust, and/or that of large salt
deposits isn't offering very good density as compared to the
concentrations of iron, basalts and of the typically greater densities
of whatever contributed via impacting our once-upon-a-time icy
proto-moon that's likely accommodating massive geode pockets offering
little more than brine if not having crystallized into being hollow
cavern like environments.

Fantasy world he lives in? What, that the government lies about
everything, and NASA is part of the government, that is lying, and
he has seen through it?

- Brad Guth tries to wax "scientific", but invokes Godwin, instead.

Here I'd thought that I was simply polishing upon what already existed.
-
Brad Guth