ESO telescopes, VLT in southern hemisphere, but we need a Fly's Eyein Australia #124 ; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Old August 6th 09, 05:15 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.math,sci.astro
Archimedes Plutonium[_2_]

Default ESO telescopes, VLT in southern hemisphere, but we need a Fly's Eyein Australia #124 ; 3rd ed; Atom Totality (Atom Universe) theory

Actually we need a gigantic Fly's Eye in Australia
to be the antipodal opposite of northern hemisphere Fly's Eye in Utah
for Cosmic Rays and Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts.

I was thinking for a moment that noone ever measured Cosmic Rays or
Cosmic Gamma Rays
in the Southern Hemisphere and then I remembered
there are telescopes in Chile.

So I found out they are called ESO telescopes of
VLT, located in Chile and operated by European
countries.

Flys Eye type telescopes are cheap and not expensive, so we really
need a southern hemisphere
station where we can correlate Cosmic Rays and
Cosmic Gamma Ray Bursts. Cangaroo is proposed
for Australia to do this task. How long it will take to
set up and start operating is unknown. I hope this
is done in my lifetime and done soon.

I suspect what will happen early on in the gathering
of data about Cosmic Rays and Gamma Ray Bursts
is that they are connected or linked simultaneously
with events in the Northern Hemisphere.

So that for example, if a high energy Cosmic Ray event or Gamma Ray
Bursts occurr in the Southern
Hemisphere at a specific time 10pm on Wednesday
August 5, 2009 that the same type of event will
occurr in the Northern Hemisphere at that same time.
Even though the telescopes were pointed in opposite
directions in the Cosmic skies. What this means is that the majority
of Cosmic Rays and Gamma Ray
Bursts were originated from the Nucleus of the Atom
Totality and not originated from any star or galaxy.

So I am hopeful that they can get Cangaroo up and
running as quick as possible.

Archimedes Plutonium
www.iw.net/~a_plutonium